The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

there's a new cycle of forensic files 2 & JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

there's a new  cycle of forensic files 2 & JonBenet Ramsey Empty there's a new cycle of forensic files 2 & JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:39 am

Tue Feb 25, 2020

today i learn that there is a new forensic files 2

(CNN)Good news, true crime fans and armchair sleuths: "Forensic Files" has gotten a reboot.
The popular detective series originally ran from 1996 until 2011, and in even in its absence left behind hundreds of episodes to binge-watch on demand.
Now, under the new name "Forensic Files II," there are 16 fresh episodes to dissect for clues.
Here's what to know about the new season:

Are they different from the old episodes?
No. Aside from new stories and evolved investigative technology — a lot has changed since the show went out of production nine years ago — "Forensic Files II" is comfortingly familiar with the original format and title music.
Who's narrating?
That would be actor Bill Camp, who has joined the "Forensic Files" team as the series' new narrator after the death of Peter Thomas in 2016.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/tv-shows/forensic-files-how-to-watch/index.html

Forensic Files” seems an unlikely suspect for reboot mania, although the popularity of the show, made from 1996 to 2011, has never waned.

Still, it came as a shock to see HLN advertise “Forensic Files II,” which premieres Sunday, Feb. 23.

The 16 new episodes feature the same whodunit format as the original docuseries, which takes 30 minutes to tell many of the same true-crime stories that “Dateline NBC” and “20/20” routinely pad into an hour or more.

New episodes include a look at the murder of 19-year-old Sierra Bouzigard, a couch-surfing Louisiana partyer whose case went cold for nine years. Another tells the story of small-town Texas serial killer Daniel Lee Corwin, who was caught after one survivor — rendered mute because he slit her throat — communicated in writing with a police sketch artist.
https://nypost.com/2020/02/23/forensic-files-ii-injects-true-crime-into-tv-reboot-craze/

i've not seen these new episodes just yet, not sure if i have the time. i'm committed to watching survivor and australian survivor and season 7 of the clone wars,

but based on my previously watching forensic files

when you hear of RDI denialists claim of no evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

it's just pure ignorance.

i'm not going to mention any names but one person claimed that there's no evidence of an intruder, and when i said dna is evidence, he claims that's the CSI effect. and even provided me a link.

i think he's a troll and if i identify him by name he may well register and come to this forum i don't have the time for such nonsense anymore though.

i realize i have no control over who joins this forum and i can't block or ban trolls.

as far as The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey, in 2018 stan garnett ordered a new round of DNA testing using much more advance technology than Bode did 10 years ago, and

they've not publicly released the results of these tests no doubt DNA geneological analysis is being employed to identify a suspect.

RDI will lose.

DNA science wins.

caring for my mom takes up a lot of my free time, really RDI are just a lynch mob with no forensic science background

affraid

Back to top Go down