The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodline Detectives and RDI and The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

Bloodline Detectives and  RDI and The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Bloodline Detectives and RDI and The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Fri May 01, 2020 2:46 pm

Fri May 01, 2020

Shocked

there's a new tv show called Bloodline Detectives

here's a description

Bloodline Detectives focuses on familial DNA investigation, a search technique which uses genetic material from relatives to track down a suspect to solve violent crimes.Each episode shows detectives from all over the world solving cold cases by using the DNA of family members and how that additional DNA information is revolutionising genetic profiling to solve criminal cases.

https://uk.tlc.com/series/bloodline-detectives/

episode

Episode 1
Motorway Killer

In March 2003, a lorry driver was found dead behind the wheel in Camberley, England. Police gambled on the revolutionary technique of familial DNA analysis.

Episode 2
Unrighteous Act

In 1976, a woman was left for dead in her home in southern California. Despite a major manhunt, the violent killer avoided detection for over four decades.

Episode 3
Deadly Desire

On Valentines' Day 2007, police in Southern California were called to a particularly violent murder scene. Advances in forensic genealogy finally solved the case.

Episode 4
Scottsdale Spree Shooting

In 2018, two paralegals were shot dead whilst at work in Scottsdale, Arizona. Four more victims were linked to the killing - who was the serial killer?

forensic files 2 also showed several episodes on this topic.

I once told superdave that the daubert side of the Forensics is a pathway to many abilities RDI would consider to be unnatural.

is it possible to learn this power?

not from an RDI.

so while RDI posters claim there's no evidence of an intruder,

DNA science is moving forward.

What do you think of RDI posters who claim there's no evidence of an intruder, it was an inside job, and that DNA is not evidence,

while actual DNA scientists are using familial genetic searches to identify suspects?

the word i use is

ignorant

familial DNA searches supersede my Mr Cruel and other theories.

as an intruder theorists who uses forensic sciences to solve crimes, I propose attempting to find relatives of the DNA profile of distal stain -009

the individual relatives could be identified and then family members interviewed to narrow it down to 1 suspect.

that person should then be the prime suspect. compare this to RDI speculation and nonsense.

RDI are a lynch mob

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down