The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mon Jun 01, 2020 6 months into 2020

2 posters

Go down

Mon Jun 01, 2020 6 months into 2020 Empty Mon Jun 01, 2020 6 months into 2020

Post by redpill Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:20 pm

Mon Jun 01, 2020

i'm typing this on Mon Jun 01, 2020 6 months after the start of 2020

the only thing i expected for 2020 is that this is an election year. Trump will probably win reelection and my best hope for my mom is she stays the same and does not continue to decline.

what a half year has been, from the forest fires in australia to kobe bryant's death to coronavirus and murder hornets and all the events cancelled to now the violent demonstrations and riot in US cities over George Floyd protest

funny at the beginning of 2020 i thought Trump like Bill Clinton would sail to reelection due to a soaring economy, low unemployment and peaceful domestic situation

my mother's dementia is much worse now than at the beginning of the year. pale

given the autopsy report for George Floyd is that he did NOT die from asphyxiation, (unless it is reversed by other autopsy reports) it's possible the officers will not be charged for manslaughter.

AND

Trump could win re-election though it seems highly doubtful.

there would be some intense protesting if these events transpire in 2020.

hard to say what effect these protests have on the voting public, since they make Trump look weak, but they also might scare voters away from Democrats

i have wondered what if hillary was president, or even Obama, and these events occurred.

my life was affected by COVID in surprising ways from the closing of fitness centers and churches, to visiting doctors and making dentist appointments.

today is Mon Jun 01, 2020

where i live it has been very cool, 60s F and 70s F. the weather report is that starting tomorrow a 80 and even 90F heat wave will arrive. usually the weatherman is right.

there's another 6 months for 2020. what else can go wrong?

i realize every day my mom is alive could be her last as her dementia continues to worsen pale

Back to top Go down

Mon Jun 01, 2020 6 months into 2020 Empty Re: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6 months into 2020

Post by MurderMysteryReader Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:24 pm

An independent autopsy was conducted. Michael Baden said there was no illness that could have caused George Floyd's death and he died from Asphyixia due to compression. His brain was deprived of oxygen and blood flow. There was another officer kneeling with both knees on his back. Baden also said that it is quite possible George Floyd was dead after 5 minutes. I saw the video and it was horrible to see a man slowly snuffed out because he couldn't breathe. Personally I think 2nd degree murder was more of an appropriate charge. It allows for no premeditation and is more of a serious charge than 3rd degree. Of course, criminal lawyers will tell that premeditation can occur a minute or less before you kill someone with intent to kill that person and you kill them. The family of George Floyd wants the charge to be changed to 1st degree murder. Manslaughter charge should be taken off the table if it was not accidental death.

Back to top Go down

Mon Jun 01, 2020 6 months into 2020 Empty Re: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6 months into 2020

Post by redpill Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:49 am

Saharan dust Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down