The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accident, Suicide or Murder - Season 2 Episode 12 and JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

Accident, Suicide or Murder - Season 2 Episode 12  and JonBenet Ramsey Empty Accident, Suicide or Murder - Season 2 Episode 12 and JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:14 pm

Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:49 pm

tonight it's nice and cool where i live so i decided to post, if it had been extremely hot i would not have.

but i've seen Accident, Suicide or Murder - Season 2 Episode 12
Death In A Small Town

An 80-year-old woman is found in her home lying in a pool of blood. Her death is ruled an accident, but her family suspects foul play. In a tight-knit community where neighbors look out for each other, who would want to hurt a beloved grandmother?

her death was initially ruled an accident, but her family did not accept this conclusion.

re: Jonbenet,

on youtube there's this documentary

JonBenét: An American Murder Mystery (Part 1/3) | Investigation Discovery Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK6tAs4biIU&t=1210s

comments were

Alexis Manzano

3 weeks ago
my personal theory:
her parents were involved in some bad things (ch*ld traff*cing/ped*phlia ring/etc), and as horrible as this sounds, I think maybe they were selling her to other people (adults) to abuse. I think that maybe she accidentally died, hence the no evidence of break-in, the scene in the basement, etc, while it was taking place. I also think, yes, it's the parents fault, and the entire thing is completely staged, but I think it's to cover up the truth, not necessarily because THEY did it, but because they were heavily involved. and this isn't very unlikely, considering their daughter was famous and they probably mostly cared about the money she brought from her pageants than her. tho, I'm sure we'll never know, and this is just a theory, nothing actually factual to base this off of other than the crime scene and parental suspicions.

padussia
3 weeks ago
Somebody in that house killed that baby.

Josette Cata

3 months ago
Their story was so poorly planned like why would the “kidnapper” kill her and leave her in the house ?

rosemary doffas
2 months ago
I think we can all agree the brother did it and the parents covered it up.

Brees Girl208
3 months ago
Patsy wrote that ransom note, the handwriting similarities are overwhelming

greenpeas154
5 months ago
I do not believ ein any intruder theory. The parents and brother are very weird individuals and their behaviour is not normal.

kelsey ann
2 months ago
it’s the brother. he got angry at her for eating one of his favorite things as well as probably built up anger from all the attention she got and his fingerprints were on the bowl, the marks on her back match that of his toy train, and his interview is just so eerie. john and patsy, for sake of their public image and not wanting to lose their other child, covered it all up from him and never even mentioned him, taking away suspicion, as most people wouldn’t assume it was this boy either.

ICaNtThINkofACooName 30
2 months ago
That family did something to that kid and the fact they were never charged is mind boggling. The ransom had the mother’s hand writing, no proof of break in or footsteps in the snow outside leading to a window or door, tied up and strangled with items in the house, the fact they called all their friends to come over after and the dad finding the body. If these people didn’t have status and money they would have been convicted and locked up and that is

similar comments are on websleuth and according to tricia griffith comments like these prove there was no intruder.

in  
Accident, Suicide or Murder - Season 2 Episode 12 -
Death In A Small Town

the conclusion was there was no intruder,

during the investigation inside the home,

they found a single fiber/hair here

Accident, Suicide or Murder - Season 2 Episode 12  and JonBenet Ramsey Scree223

that single   fiber/hair turned out to be hair.

Accident, Suicide or Murder - Season 2 Episode 12  and JonBenet Ramsey Scree224

is that evidence of an intruder?

is there comparable evidence in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey?

Back to top Go down