The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elli Lilly's Donanemab should be authorized for emergency use

Go down

Elli Lilly's Donanemab  should be authorized for emergency use  Empty Elli Lilly's Donanemab should be authorized for emergency use

Post by redpill Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:02 pm

Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:54 pm

i just recently learned of Elli Lilly's Donanemab

Lilly's Donanemab Slows Clinical Decline of ... - Investors
investor.lilly.com › news-releases › news-release-details
Jan 11, 2021 — Lilly's Donanemab Slows Clinical Decline of Alzheimer's Disease in Positive ... Alzheimer's disease compared to placebo in results from Eli Lilly and ... us to conduct a trial to test if reducing amyloid plaques in Alzheimer's ...

Lilly's Donanemab Slows Clinical Decline of ... - Investors
investor.lilly.com › news-releases › news-release-details
Jan 11, 2021 — Lilly's Donanemab Slows Clinical Decline of Alzheimer's Disease in Positive ... Alzheimer's disease compared to placebo in results from Eli Lilly and ... us to conduct a trial to test if reducing amyloid plaques in Alzheimer's ...
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 1/24/21

A Study of LY3303560 in Participants With Early Symptomatic ...
clinicaltrials.gov › show › NCT03518073
Eli Lilly and Company ... MedlinePlus Genetics related topics: Alzheimer disease ... Change from Baseline on the integrated Alzheimer's Disease Rating Scale ...
You visited this page on 1/27/21.

Eli Lilly's Alzheimer's drug shows promise. But will it succeed ...
www.advisory.com › 2021/01/13 › alzheimers
Jan 13, 2021 — Eli Lilly's experimental Alzheimer's disease drug slowed the rate at which ... according to a small clinical trial—but experts say there's reason to ...

Lilly Alzheimer's Drug Trial Results Give Valuable Insight for ...
www.usagainstalzheimers.org › press › lilly-alzheimer’s...
Jan 13, 2021 — WASHINGTON – – Today, Eli Lilly and Company announced the full ... which were announced in late August, found that in two clinical trials the ...

it is not currently FDA approved, proposed drugs must go through clinical trials with a placebo.

currently there is a trial in my area but only for those with mild dementia. my mother has severe dementia.

i spoke to someone don't know who at a clinical trial and said my mom with severe dementia, who would not be able to respond to a mini-mental status exam would not qualify.

i asked if, just as terminal cancer patients can get experimental drugs whether my mom could qualify under similar arrangement.  i'm waiting to hear back

i know that Elli Lilly's Donanemab  has not been FDA approved, though results appear promising.

i fear by the time Elli Lilly's Donanemab  may be FDA approved, my mother will have passed away.

so i asked via phone calls to a clinic staff member if the director who is a neurologist MD/phD if my mother who has Medicare could be a patient to this doctor/researcher, and come in as a patient, and then get some kind of emergency approval for a terminal illness.

she said she'll ask the doctor.

my mom also has a normal internist, also covered by Medicare, and as there is no disease modifying treatment her dementia is now severe. she still knows my name though. she's taking memantine and donzepril generic of nmanenda and aricept.

i'm waiting pins and needles.

if it is approved, hopefully at no cost to me, i'll have my mom taking  Donanemab, which lowers beta amyloid levels in the brain. if there was another experimental drug that deals with neurofibrillary tangles she probably needs that as well. i understand my mom is taking an experimental drug and experimental treatment.

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down