The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

happy easter 2021 from a marcionite and thomasine reading

Go down

happy easter 2021 from a marcionite and thomasine reading Empty happy easter 2021 from a marcionite and thomasine reading

Post by redpill Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:30 pm

Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:18 pm

today's easter 2021

for today's reading

from Marcion

For an evil tree bringeth forth not good fruit; neither does a good tree bring forth evil fruit. For every tree is known by his own fruit. Luke 6:43,44a

I am the Lord, and there is none else; I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil...
Isaiah 45:6,7

I create evil - This god is the author of evil - there must be another God, after the analogy of the good tree producing its good fruit. In Christ is found a different disposition, one of a simple and pure benevolence - which differs from the Creator.
In Christ a new God is revealed.

and

The Supreme God is susceptible to no feeling of rivalry, or anger, or damage, or injury . He inflicts no punishment and takes no offence, and is not feared, as a good being ought not to be an object of fear, as a judicial being, in whom resides the grounds for fear - anger, severity, judgements, vengeance, and condemnation.

ref http://gnosis.org/library/marcion/antithes.htm

77. Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.

Split a piece of wood; I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

from the Gospel of Thomas

Shocked

Back to top Go down