The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mollie Chambers Killer Conversations join me

Go down

Mollie Chambers Killer Conversations join me  Empty Mollie Chambers Killer Conversations join me

Post by redpill Sat May 08, 2021 1:29 am

Sat May 08, 2021

it's just come to my attention that Mollie Chambers

Mollie Chambers Killer Conversations join me  9ZDsBhj

who had previously written on JonBenet Ramsey

Killer Conversations: JonBenét Ramsey’s ‘accidental’ death Mollie Chambers, Columnist Feb 12, 2020 Updated 11 hrs ago

https://www.utdailybeacon.com/opinion/columns/killer-conversations-jonben-t-ramsey-s-accidental-death/article_57bbee1a-4da5-11ea-afe9-378245c0952d.html

which I commented on

https://jbrwdi.forumotion.com/t2129-killer-conversations-jonbenet-ramseys-accidental-death-mollie-chambers-columnist

bio

Mollie Chambers is a freshman majoring in journalism and electronic media.

I thought that was a one and done, but I have since learned she's has a whole series of columns

Killer Conversations

Killer Conversations: Black Dahlia’s horrific death

Mollie Chambers, Columnist Feb 26, 2020 Updated Feb 27, 2020

Black Dahlia’s murder is arguably one of the most famous unsolved cases of all time. Rightfully so, considering the gruesome circumstances surrounding her murder.

https://www.utdailybeacon.com/opinion/columns/killer-conversations-black-dahlia-s-horrific-death/article_410148cc-58aa-11ea-8399-6b7714417dd1.html

Killer Conversations: The ‘Lady of the Dunes’ mystery

Mollie Chambers, Columnist Apr 15, 2020

Another week of quarantine calls for another week of binge-watching. This week I binged Buzzfeed Unsolved videos and stumbled across the unsolved case of the “Lady of the Dunes.”

This case stuck out to me because it is vastly different than any other case I have written about before. Not only has the case never been solved, but the victim’s body was never able to be identified, despite being exhumed three different times.

https://www.utdailybeacon.com/opinion/killer-conversations-the-lady-of-the-dunes-mystery/article_40ea88c0-7f52-11ea-b477-534ced64b71d.html

Killer Conversations: The disappearance of the Sodder children was not an accident
By Mollie Chambers

While Christmas this year amidst a pandemic was strange for me, nothing can compare to Christmas for the Sodder family in 1975.

https://www.utdailybeacon.com/opinion/columns/killer-conversations-the-disappearance-of-the-sodder-children-was-not-an-accident/article_8d3edfe6-6bc4-11eb-b20e-6b2282258bf9.html

she was a college freshman in 2020, typically that is at age 18, so I imagine she's 19 now.

she's obviously a budding true crime enthusiast.

for me, knowing what happened to Lindsay Buziak and Amy Mihalavic, I'm leery about phone calls from strangers.

And knowing what happened to Abigail Williams and Libby German I'm nervous about entering forest trails as if I do encounter a killer no one can hear me scream.

I have made lifestyle changes, as much as I like open windows and cool air in the summer, the thought of a robber or killer entering while I sleep makes it impossible for me to sleep so I always close and lock all my windows and check my doors are locked. I also can't sleep in a tent outdoors based on what I know about the Oklahoma girl scout murders. I did go camping in college but I was with a large group and we all slept in the same area.

Mollie Chambers writes

Another week of quarantine calls for another week of binge-watching. This week I binged Buzzfeed Unsolved videos and stumbled across the unsolved case of the “Lady of the Dunes.”

I've regularly watched Forensic Files, On the Case with Paula Zahn, People Magazine Investigates are some of my favorite true crime I've not written up on it because of time.

well Mollie Chambers i once had a sith apprentice, who died. over the years various posters from inspector rex to tracyb to searchingirl and murdermystery and Mama2JML have come and gone.

join me and I will complete your training. with our combined power we can bring an end to this destructive conflict and bring justice for Jonbenet.

If you only know the power of the Daubert side of the Forensics.

knowledge of star wars is a huge plus, as I just watched Star Wars the Bad Batch, as well as Dave Filoni Clone Wars and Rebels and hope you do as well. I think you can register with the admin Mama2JML, but I'm not sure if she is still alive.

so if you want you can register and come join me here, mostly i talk about current events, true crime cases, paranormal, such as ufo and bigfoot, science and forensics, and i like star wars to.

we would be honored if you join us for dinner.

pale pale

Back to top Go down