The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Breakthrough Made In JonBenét Ramsey Case - intruder theory

2 posters

Go down

New Breakthrough Made In JonBenét Ramsey Case - intruder theory Empty New Breakthrough Made In JonBenét Ramsey Case - intruder theory

Post by redpill Thu May 13, 2021 11:32 pm

Thu May 13, 2021 11:29 pm

I just found this news

'We Can't Rule This Person Out': New Breakthrough Made In JonBenét Ramsey Case

Almost 25 years after the beauty queen was murdered, a new potential suspect has been identified, and now there is a race to conduct high-tech DNA tests, Radar reported.

The suspect was identified by the founder of the JonBenét Investigations group, Roscoe J. Clark, and co-investigator Derek Brommerich. The pair reportedly traveled to Colorado and took a DNA sample from a discarded cigarette after they stalked out the male suspect.

The sample and a report were passed over to Mike Angus at the Office of Genesee County Sheriff in Flint, Mich., on May 7, and Angus reportedly intends on sending the report to the local FBI office.

Although the suspect has not been publicly identified, he is believed to be linked to one of Ramsey's neighbors, according to Radar.

Clark reportedly intends on sending a copy of his report and the DNA sample to the Boulder Police Department, the Boulder County Sheriff’s Office and District Attorney Michael Dougherty.

"This will give all of the options. If they wanted to follow-up, they could do very easily," Clark told the outlet. "This could be the breakthrough everyone has been waiting for during the past 24 years and it’s based on hard evidence and forensic science. I’m 100-percent positive we have the right suspect, and we can’t rule this person out."

https://okmagazine.com/p/new-suspect-killer-jonbenet-ramsey-dna-sample/

this will be a day long remembered.

It has seen the end of RDI bullshit. It will soon be the end of RDI.

intruder theory rules affraid

Back to top Go down

New Breakthrough Made In JonBenét Ramsey Case - intruder theory Empty Re: New Breakthrough Made In JonBenét Ramsey Case - intruder theory

Post by BraveHeart Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:09 pm

So when will we hear of the conclusion of this investigation into Glenn Meyer? I guess they got his DNA? They should have his results by now. I thought LE had ruled him out but why would it surprise me if they were wrong?.
BraveHeart
BraveHeart

Back to top Go down

New Breakthrough Made In JonBenét Ramsey Case - intruder theory Empty Re: New Breakthrough Made In JonBenét Ramsey Case - intruder theory

Post by BraveHeart Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:18 pm

Meyer gave hair, blood, and fingerprint evidence right after the crime, and passed a polygraph that January 1997. Can't imagine that LE didn't process his DNA back then.
BraveHeart
BraveHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by BraveHeart Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:21 pm

So this interest in Meyer is new to me. I just saw where his body was exhumed in February 2018 to examine who knows what - they had blood and hair evidence already.
BraveHeart
BraveHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:48 pm

could you introduce yourself ?

Back to top Go down

Post by BraveHeart Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:55 pm

Redpill, I have been around since 2002 on Jameson and this forum. My intro is posted here dated about September 2012. Just not much happening since 2016 but had a little more time lately and thought I would review the case.
BraveHeart
BraveHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:06 pm

okay you are probably the first one here in a very long time

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:45 am

BraveHeart wrote:Redpill, I have been around since 2002 on Jameson and this forum. My intro is posted here dated about September 2012. Just not much happening since 2016 but had a little more time lately and thought I would review the case.

do you know holdontoyourhat?

Back to top Go down

Post by BraveHeart Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:15 pm

I don't recognize that username.
BraveHeart
BraveHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:26 pm

BraveHeart wrote:I don't recognize that username.

I originally joined websleuth jonbenet and i met him there along with superdave.

superdave told me he was originally a jameson acolyte

Back to top Go down

Post by BraveHeart Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:07 pm

I never had the patience to post on webs or topix. Joined webbs after reading there a while, in 2002, when the Nancy Krebs story was making the rounds. That must have been after HOTYH was there, that or I just don't remember.
BraveHeart
BraveHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:28 pm

BraveHeart wrote:I never had the patience to post on webs or topix. Joined webbs after reading there a while, in 2002, when the Nancy Krebs story was making the rounds. That must have been after HOTYH was there, that or I just don't remember.  

it was at websleuth where i got started on jbr, where i met fellow idi holdontoyourhat, my opponents were everyone else, including superdave, now in prison.

over at websleuth, tricia griffith said jamesons real name is sue bennett, a woman, and that tricia encouraged posters to always say sue bennett in an attempt to silence her.

cynic told me that jameson was an idi nutjob, though he thinks all idi including me and holdontoyourhat are nutjobs.

cynic also said that jameson apparently was taking a shower and had a mysical vision that an intruder murdered jbr, so he considers her a total nutjob.

Back to top Go down

Post by BraveHeart Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:10 pm

There are a lot of hysterical, emotional, and irrational people following this case, even to this day, and most all are RDI fanatics. Based on the publicity about the case from 1996 to 2002 I also believed the parents were guilty. When the Krebs story broke I got interested in the case and began to read everything I could online and the several main books that are written about it. The more I read the more illogical RDI theory seemed and the more ridiculous I felt in accepting the media's narrative.
I am amazed at how superficial most LE and case followers see this case. For example, the RN was written on the Ramsey's notepad so automatically they believe they wrote it, no question. Because I have mailed artwork in cardboard tubes before, I know how easy it would be to remove those sheets from the house and return them in pristine shape. Or, alternately, if a person knew what they were going to write, it could be copied onto their paper in under 10 minutes. So we either have clueless parents trying to cover up an accidental death with murder and ridiculous staging or we have an organized mission-oriented perp with a vendetta. I think the rest of the evidence supports the latter. Seems like most people are pretty gullible. Although I respect Smit and his legacy I have never believed this was a simple kidnapping gone wrong. I met with Jameson once to go over my floor plans/drawings. She just seemed to be a determined lady, determined not to let the RDI mob dominate the conversation. I asked her about that vision story and she told me it was a moment of conviction and calling, not a vision. I also met with poster Dave a few times, not Superdave, the fellow who ran coconut head wound experiments and analyzed Patsey's 911 call. He showed that the audio range of a phone call was too narrow for the supposedly "Burke's voice" - that was in fact a frequency that was outside that range and therefore was an artifact of the police recording machine.
BraveHeart
BraveHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:06 pm

BraveHeart wrote:There are a lot of hysterical, emotional, and irrational people following this case, even to this day, and most all are RDI fanatics. Based on the publicity about the case from 1996 to 2002 I also believed the parents were guilty. When the Krebs story broke I got interested in the case and began to read everything I could online and the several main books that are written about it. The more I read the more illogical RDI theory seemed and the more ridiculous I felt in accepting the media's narrative.
I am amazed at how superficial most LE and case followers see this case. For example, the RN was written on the Ramsey's notepad so automatically they believe they wrote it, no question. Because I have mailed artwork in cardboard tubes before, I know how easy it would be to remove those sheets from the house and return them in pristine shape. Or, alternately, if a person knew what they were going to write, it could be copied onto their paper in under 10 minutes. So we either have clueless parents trying to cover up an accidental death with murder and ridiculous staging or we have an organized mission-oriented perp with a vendetta. I think the rest of the evidence supports the latter. Seems like most people are pretty gullible. Although I respect Smit and his legacy I have never believed this was a simple kidnapping gone wrong. I met with Jameson once to go over my floor plans/drawings. She just seemed to be a determined lady, determined not to let the RDI mob dominate the conversation. I asked her about that vision story and she told me it was a moment of conviction and calling, not a vision. I also met with poster Dave a few times, not Superdave, the fellow who ran coconut head wound experiments and analyzed Patsey's 911 call. He showed that the audio range of a phone call was too narrow for the supposedly "Burke's voice" - that was in fact a frequency that was outside that range and therefore was an artifact of the police recording machine.

on websleuth it seems most of the JBR posters of course were RDI, but were middle age women, mothers, with children, and basically their RDI is Patsy wrote the note, and rumors and gossip.

some of them said as mothers that they have no problem believing Patsy murdered JBR.

what you mention is what I mention back in the day. virtually every rdi asks what intruder kills jbr then writes the war and peace while the parents are upstairs sleeping. i point out an intruder could have entered the home days even weeks in advance, removed the note pad took it home, studied Patsy's handwriting then wrote the note, then on Dec 26 returned with the pad with the note already written.

so...what made you come here on my blog in july 2021?

this is like obi wan the tail end of my career. my highlight was when i was on websleuth and crimeshots and my main opponent was superdave, now in prison, and now my mother has alzheimer's. pale

Back to top Go down

Post by BraveHeart Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:02 pm

It is hard to believe 20 years have gone by since I first got involved with this case. I thought at first I might have a shot at helping solve it but here we are, in 2021, apparently with no end in sight. By 2016 I thought I had contributed about all I could and there were few posting so I dropped out, stayed busy working and dealing with life. I guess I was missing the fellowship of IDI posters and dropped by on occasion to see if anyone was here. At 75 I look like Obi Won. My dog is named Tobi Won Kenobi, Tobi for short, and I wonder if I'll live long enough to see the case solved. I assume Redpill has something to do with the Matrix?
BraveHeart
BraveHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:24 pm

I assume Redpill has something to do with the Matrix?

if you look at my old post

welcome to the real world

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down