The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

violence against Asians

Go down

violence against Asians Empty violence against Asians

Post by redpill Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:19 am

I've decided to start this.

I was beaten up when I was in child at a Roman Catholic elementary school by a classmate, same age as me.

Back to top Go down

violence against Asians Empty Janice Xie, 14

Post by redpill Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:22 am

Janice Xie, 14

Janice Xie, a Grade 9 student at Hugh Boyd Secondary School, said a 17-year-old Grade 11 student beat her up in a school corridor and left her with head injuries on Thursday.

The victim said she was going down the stairs during lunchtime when the older student ran after her. He then started punching her and insulting her.

"He called me a homophobic slur. He called me the 'F' slur and said all Asians are ugly and that he hates all Asians," Xie was quoted as saying.

She told CTV that prior to the incident, her attacker had never interacted with her.

violence against Asians Janice10
violence against Asians AwR2Uug

Back to top Go down

violence against Asians Empty Catherine Xu

Post by redpill Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:21 pm

Catherine Xu

An Asian woman was allegedly punched in the face by a stranger while waiting to cross the street in Washington, D.C.’s Chinatown.

Catherine Xu was standing at Eighth and H streets NW when a stranger randomly struck her in the face on May 30.

“All of a sudden, I just feel like an impact to my face,” Xu told NBC Washington. “Someone had run up and punched me out of nowhere.”

A bystander immediately jumped in and chased after the attacker to help her, according to Xu.

violence against Asians Scree420

Back to top Go down

violence against Asians Empty Chinese PhD student attacked by 5 men

Post by redpill Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:04 am

Chinese PhD student attacked by 5 men

A Chinese doctoral student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison was reportedly assaulted by five young men near the campus, triggering a student protest against anti-Asian hate and violence.

The student, 26, shared his account of the incident on Weibo, which was then also translated and posted on the r/UWMadison subreddit.

The student said he was walking home along University Avenue on Tuesday night when a group of men surrounded him, struck him in the face, shoved him to the ground and repeatedly punched and kicked him.

His attackers fled after he screamed for help twice, the victim said. The assault left him with a bleeding ear and multiple “spots” on his head.

violence against Asians Scree429

violence against Asians Screen88

Back to top Go down

violence against Asians Empty Asian U.S. Navy veteran

Post by redpill Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:25 am

Asian U.S. Navy veteran

An Asian U.S. Navy veteran who lost consciousness after being sucker-punched in Los Angeles’ Koreatown on Tuesday will press charges if his assailant is caught, NextShark has learned.

The 32-year-old victim, who asked to be identified as Leo, was playing on his phone while waiting for a bus near a Chipotle in Wilshire Boulevard and Vermont Avenue at around 1:45 p.m. when “this Black man with anger issues sucker-punched me,” he recalled in an Instagram post.

Security footage seen by NextShark shows the moment the assailant struck Leo, who quickly hit the ground on his back. A bystander is seen intervening and helping him get up.

“I fell on the back of my head which knocked me unconscious,” Leo wrote. “I would have fought back with my heart and soul.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-us-navy-veteran-knocked-194145289.html

Back to top Go down

violence against Asians Empty Portland man charged with hate crimes for punching 5-year-old and her father because they’re ‘Japanese’

Post by redpill Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:54 pm

A man has been charged with bias crimes in Portland, Oregon, after allegedly attacking a man and his 5-year-old daughter because he thought they were Japanese.

The victims, who came from California, were riding bikes along the Eastbank Esplanade on Saturday at around 3:45 p.m. when Dylan J. Kesterson, 34, approached them and “made comments about his perception that they were of Japanese descent,” Portland police said.

After making the remark, Kesterson allegedly began hitting the 36-year-old man in the head. He then punched the man’s 5-year-old daughter in her bike helmet “numerous times.”

Witnesses in the area immediately intervened, according to reports. Kesterson, who walked away, was arrested nearby shortly after.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/portland-man-charged-hate-crimes-173957972.html

Back to top Go down

violence against Asians Empty Re: violence against Asians

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum