The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just saw 5+ raccoons as I was entering my driveway

Go down

I just saw 5+ raccoons as I was entering my driveway Empty I just saw 5+ raccoons as I was entering my driveway

Post by redpill Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:36 pm

Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:26 pm

it is extremely hot today, but sun sets around 7:30pm

As i pulled up my driverway around 9pm and dark i saw about 5+ raccoons in the road, by a rain drainage ditch and they scampered in.

which is too bad as I have extra bread to offer them.

first time I've seen raccoons in a long time.

I only saw them for like 10 seconds before they hid themselves in the rain drainage ditch.

I don't know if it is one family of related raccoons or if it is some sort of freindship group.

ever since i was a kid when i first saw raccoons i have wondered about them.

i don't see them during the day, are they sleeping? where do they go? what do they eat? what do they drink? how do they survive the winter?

i know raccoons can carry rabies so that makes them dangerous, and probably also fleas and ticks. still i kinda feel sorry for them.

i have plenty of bread to offer them.

one reason i and my neighbors don't take out the trash the night before is precisely the raccoons will get to them.

in the morning your trash will be strewn all over the place

i'm reading about them and they sleep during the day but where? i don't see them.

might make walking at night dangerous in addition to hit and run drivers and robbers at night, there's raccoons with possible rabbis.

elephant

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum