The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Athena Strand 7 reminds me of The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

Athena Strand 7 reminds me of The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Athena Strand 7 reminds me of The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:55 pm

Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:51 pm

today I check the news.

I use yahoo.com as my homepage and I also have a yahoo email.

anyhow I found this

Athena Strand 7

A FedEx contract driver in Texas was arrested Friday and charged in the kidnapping and murder of a 7-year-old girl who went missing two days earlier, officials said.

The disappearance of Athena Strand, who vanished Wednesday Nov 30, 2022 from her home in Paradise in Wise County, prompted a large search with around 200 volunteers from the community.  

Athena Strand 7 reminds me of The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Athena11
Athena Strand 7 reminds me of The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Athena12

The driver, Tanner Lynn Horner, 31, was arrested on charges of capital murder and aggravated kidnapping, Akin said.

He was being held in jail in lieu of a $1.5 million bond Friday night. It was not immediately clear Friday night if Horner had an attorney who could speak on his behalf.

Athena arrived home from school Wednesday afternoon as she usually does, and at 6:40 p.m. her stepmother reported the child missing, Akin has said.

Horner delivered a package to the home around the time she was discovered missing, Akin said Friday night. Investigators believe the girl died within about an hour of the abduction, he said.

Officials at a news conference did not reveal a motive and did not say how the child died.

FedEx said in a statement that its thoughts are with the family, and the company is cooperating fully with law enforcement.

“Words cannot describe our shock and sorrow at the reports surrounding this tragic event,” FedEx said.

It directed other questions to law enforcement. It was not clear how long Horner had been a contract driver with the company.

Athena's disappearance prompted a search that included helicopters with thermal imaging, help from the Texas Rangers and neighboring police departments, and the FBI, among others, officials said. The Texas Department of Public Safety issued an Amber Alert.

Athena was 7 and Jonbenet was 6.

Both were abducted.

In this case, Athena abductor was a Fedex driver who confessed.

It's possible Jonbenet's killer was a Fedex driver, if they had those in 1996 in Colorado.

Back to top Go down