The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my intial emails regarding Dana Point Jane Doe/Holly Glynn

Go down

my intial emails regarding Dana Point Jane Doe/Holly Glynn Empty my intial emails regarding Dana Point Jane Doe/Holly Glynn

Post by redpill Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:11 am

Holly's friend from childhood Francine called me a "hero".
awwww. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

i'm flattered.Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

as a future reference for future Unidentified Decedent Sleuths
I've included some of my work product so that other volunteer Unidentified Decedent Sleuths can learn from my work, and proceed accordingly.

I emailed, fax, and phoned the Orange County's coronor's office. These are some of my initial emails to them, with identifying information removed. I provided them with as much detailed information in all three avenues as I can. These are my emails.

No missings persons report was ever filed by Holly's family for Holly Glynn. I do not live in California so I could not file one, and I certainly do not have Holly's dentals.

So I got creative, and thought outside the box.

Missing Persons
To Dan
Jan 2

Dear Sir,

This is in response to your request for assistance in locating Holly Glynn.  The California Department of Justice Missing and Unidentified Persons Unit was unable to locate an entry regarding Holly in the Missing Persons System.

You are strongly advised to contact your local law enforcement agency or the agency where Holly last resided to complete a missing persons report.  Please provide the agency with a photograph of Holly, any dental x-rays or charts, and advise them if you wish to submit DNA samples.  Request that the agency mail photographs and x-rays to: California Department of Justice, Missing and Unidentified Persons, P.O. Box 903387, Sacramento, CA  94203-3870.

Please ensure that the agency has the most current photograph of Holly so we can include her on the California Attorney General’s Office Internet website located at: http://oag.ca.gov/missing

We hope you find this information helpful in locating Holly.  If we can be of further assistance, please contact the Missing and Unidentified Persons Unit at (916) 227-3290.

California Department of Justice

Missing & Unidentified Persons Section

P.O. Box 903387

Sacramento, CA 94203-3870

(916)227-3290

Missing.persons@doj.ca.gov

Sxxxx, Cxxxx To me  
Do you have a link for missing Holly Glynn? I don’t have a record of her listed as missing.
To me
The sister should report her missing to the law enforcement, so we can get the DNA tested for her. I can try to help facilitate it but not sure if they will accept the case. is she willing to do so?

i got this email out of the blue today - could be due to your phone call. O'xxxx, Axxxxx G To me Today at 11:53 AM
Dan,
I know you’ve reached out to OCSD and DOJ at minimum. I wanted to circle back with you to let you know that the Orange County Sheriff’s Department has already met with Holly’s family and is in process of comparing the 1987 Jane Doe to their familial DNA to either make a match or exclude her as being that deceased. Thank you for all of your efforts.
Alxxxn O’Nxx
Supervising Deputy Coroner

Back to top Go down