The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sometimes i wonder if Mr. Cruel himself reads my posts and theories on Jonbenet

Go down

sometimes i wonder if Mr. Cruel himself reads my posts and theories on Jonbenet Empty sometimes i wonder if Mr. Cruel himself reads my posts and theories on Jonbenet

Post by redpill Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:39 pm

What a Face What a Face What a Face

sometimes i wonder if Mr. Cruel himself reads my posts and theories.

if i am right, and Mr. Cruel killed Jonbenet, I wonder if he reads my posts and reasoning.

well i have no idea who he is or where or if he is even alive.

considering all the RDI, he's done an awesome job convincing the world he doesn't exist, and poof
he is gone, like the devil and Keyser Soze in The Usual Suspects

sometimes i wonder if Mr. Cruel himself reads my posts and theories on Jonbenet 7dc1f0b68c7322bb9dccf6379d976bad

I strongly suspect Mr Cruel watched the 1995 Usual Suspects. He wanted to be Keyser Soze. He left a long winded ransom note about foreign faction. and then poof he is gone and never heard from again. I think that was intention in writing the ransom note. My guess is he flew in from Melbourne to Boulder that winter 1996 to vacation, then after the Jonbenet murder, he has photos and souvenirs then hopped on an airplane and flew back to Melbourne.

he succeeded in throwing suspicion back onto the parents, which was his intention.

ditto of OCCK and my other suspects theories

Suspect Suspect Suspect

Back to top Go down