The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abc news et al, Cina Wong is a total forensic fraud

Go down

abc news et al, Cina Wong is a total forensic fraud Empty abc news et al, Cina Wong is a total forensic fraud

Post by redpill Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:47 pm

on my news feed

Who Killed JonBenét Ramsey? A Grand Juror and Handwriting ...
E! Online-Dec 16, 2016

Crucial JonBenet Ramsey ransom note was 'written by her MOTHER ...
Highly Cited-The Sun-Dec 16, 2016

Story image for JonBenet Ramsey from ABC News
JonBenet Ramsey Case: Expert Believes Patsy Ramsey Wrote ..
ABC News-Dec 15, 2016
JonBenet Ramsey Case: Expert Believes Patsy Ramsey Wrote Ransom Note. More. Cina Wong says she found over 200 similarities in total ...

ABC news and 20/20 will feature Cina Wong who continues her claims of over 200 similarities between Patsy's handwriting and the ransom note and concludes Patsy wrote the ransom note.

several other news outlets including one in australia also reported that handwriting experts concludes Patsy wrote the ransom note and cite Cina Wong.

after all these years, no one in the media has done the most basic research into forensic document examination.

Cina Wong is a fraud, her claims of 200 similarities is fraudulent. She has not received the proper training required to be a FDE as outlined in Daubert, and her methodology does not relay on previous established methodology using science. Cina Wong methods were correctly rejected by Michael Kane and Julie Carnes as lacking in scientific integrity.

Cina Wong is wrong.

Cina Wong also did not study the originals.

Over at crimeshots i explained this in some detail, in threads titled why cina wong is wrong, but first i got banned by my sith apprentice superdave and then the site itself is down permanently.

But no, Cina Wong's claim Patsy's handwriting in the ransom note has zero scientific credibility.

you've been redpilled. cherry cherry cherry

Back to top Go down