The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser

2 posters

Go down

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser  Empty Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser

Post by redpill Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:14 pm

OMG!

i hope i don't die, get murdered, become sick, incapacitated, killed in a car accident, menigitis,robbed and shot and killed, cancered or cardiac arrest before i have a chance to watch this LOL

I feel that with holdontoyourhat/statusquo gone

i am the last jidi

i only know one truth

it is time for the jidi to end

hard to believe

in the time since i last to spoke to both holdontoyourhat/statusquo and superdave on websleuth

there have been 2- movies force awakens rogue one and 6 seasons of clone wars and 3 seasons of rebels LOL

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser  Empty Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:33 am

I didn't like or watch the pre-quells in Star Wars but I have seen The Force Reckons. I am planning to see Rogue One, and I will watch The Last Jedi. I love the trilogy that started it all.

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser  Empty Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser

Post by redpill Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:33 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I didn't like or watch the pre-quells in Star Wars but I have seen The Force Reckons. I am planning to see Rogue One, and I will watch The Last Jedi. I love the trilogy that started it all.

the prequels though provide background for clone wars Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:36 pm

I wasn't much interested in how Anakin Skywalker became evil and Darth Vader or seeing Luke as a child. I just don't like pre-quells in general. Instead I would rather they start at beginning and proceed from there.
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:43 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I wasn't much interested in how Anakin Skywalker became evil and Darth Vader or seeing Luke as a child. I just don't like pre-quells in general. Instead I would rather they start at beginning and proceed from there.

fair enough.

there are also cartoons comic books etc that cover this era and others with awesome stories and characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down