The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

science, handwriting the JonBenet ransom note, Patsy Ramsey and justice part 2

Go down

science, handwriting the JonBenet ransom note, Patsy Ramsey and justice part 2 Empty science, handwriting the JonBenet ransom note, Patsy Ramsey and justice part 2

Post by redpill Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:08 pm

one forumsforjustice poster is koldkase, who is also on websleuth and topix

this is her claim
koldkase wrote:
"Me, I can use my own eyes and I don't need no special training to see that Patsy wrote the note.
koldkase wrote:
"Patsy Ramsey wrote the note. Period. No question. No reasonable argument. All anyone who is objective has to do is compare her exemplars with the ransom note, not to mention the repeated, innumerable writings, statements, and interviews with the Ramseys which repeat excessively the language in the ransom note." -

koldkase is a house wife with zero scientific or forensic qualifications

similarly, on topix,
Capricorn wrote:
Patsy wrote that note; there's no denying it. Not only would anyone with a working pair of eyes see it, but the lying about the scale and the rest just prove the point. Yes, Patsy was the one and now inadvertently, AK drove the point home for me
Capricorn wrote:
Again, the naked eye is never obsolete or outdated.

All anyone has to do is look at the comparisons and graphology, shmaphology, the writing is the same, both in handwriting and linguistically. You don't even need an expert to state it; it's blatantly a match

For every expert who is wishy washy or "excludes" Patsy, you'll find another who will state it IS Patsy.

i suspect is a woman on topix, who obviously has zero scientific or forensic qualifications.

part of the canon of ethics that forensic scientists use is

Maintain an attitude of professionalism and integrity.
Conduct all research in a generally accepted scientific manner.

so forumsforjustice claims that simply looking at Patsy's handwriting and comparing it with the ransom note leads to the conclusion that Patsy wrote it.

the certainty is

koldkase wrote:
"Patsy Ramsey wrote the note. Period. No question. No reasonable argument. All anyone who is objective has to do is compare her exemplars with the ransom note, not to mention the repeated, innumerable writings, statements, and interviews with the Ramseys which repeat excessively the language in the ransom note." -

forumsforjackasses call this "justice"

recall Daubert states

Scientific knowledge = scientific method/methodology: A conclusion will qualify as scientific knowledge if the proponent can demonstrate that it is the product of sound "scientific methodology"/derived from the scientific method.[4]
Factors relevant: The Court defined "scientific methodology" as the process of formulating hypotheses and then conducting experiments to prove or falsify the hypothesis, and provided a nondispositive, nonexclusive, "flexible" test for establishing its "validity":

Empirical testing: the theory or technique must be falsifiable, refutable, and testable.
Subjected to peer review and publication.
Known or potential error rate.
The existence and maintenance of standards and controls concerning its operation.
Degree to which the theory and technique is generally accepted by a relevant scientific community.

what kind of experimental tests and experiments can you design that would test Koldkase, capricorn and other anti-science lynch mob ability to identify disputed authorship?

how would you test this?

what if you provide koldkase or capricorn handwriting that is similar to Patsy, but written by someone else, and falsely claim this is Patsy, is there  a match?

what if the perp deliberately decided to copy Patsy's handwriting?

What if they are presented with Christian Wolfe's handwriting, told this is Patsy's, and ask is there a match and they said yes it is.

then they are told this is Christian Wolfe, or John Mark Karr's handwriting,

what would be the error rate in koldkase or capricorn?

what if you were to test a real FDE?

forumsforjustice does not act ethically.

the conclusion of

koldkase wrote:
"Me, I can use my own eyes and I don't need no special training to see that Patsy wrote the note.
koldkase wrote:

Capricorn wrote:
Patsy wrote that note; there's no denying it. Not only would anyone with a working pair of eyes see it, but the lying about the scale and the rest just prove the point. Yes, Patsy was the one and now inadvertently, AK drove the point home for me
Capricorn wrote:
Again, the naked eye is never obsolete or outdated.

All anyone has to do is look at the comparisons and graphology, shmaphology, the writing is the same, both in handwriting and linguistically. You don't even need an expert to state it; it's blatantly a match

For every expert who is wishy washy or "excludes" Patsy, you'll find another who will state it IS Patsy.

contradicts Richard Dusick

no evidence to indicate that Patsy Ramsey executed any of the questioned material appearing on the Ransom Note.

On a 9 point ASTM scale, Patsy falls either on an 8 highly improbable, to 9 elimination

so the conclusion of Richard Dusick contradicts the conclusion of forumsforjustice koldkase

which qualifies as scientific expert witness testimony?

Back to top Go down