The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See No Evil S03E14-All Eyes On Jordie

2 posters

Go down

See No Evil S03E14-All Eyes On Jordie Empty See No Evil S03E14-All Eyes On Jordie

Post by redpill Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:39 pm

Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:25 pm

I just saw

See No Evil S03E14-All Eyes On Jordie

her murder was caught on security camera, though at night and very grainy, suspect was identified

i've never heard of this case before. see no evil focuses on crimes solved via surveillance video

this crime happened in florida

murder victim Jordie

See No Evil S03E14-All Eyes On Jordie Vlcsna29

was in a bar at night

See No Evil S03E14-All Eyes On Jordie Vlcsna32

video taken outside bar as she left

See No Evil S03E14-All Eyes On Jordie Vlcsna43

by the murder location

See No Evil S03E14-All Eyes On Jordie Vlcsna45

killer got 40 years

See No Evil S03E14-All Eyes On Jordie Vlcsna30

gf helped with disposing of body got 8 years

See No Evil S03E14-All Eyes On Jordie Vlcsna31

Jordie was at the bar, outside the bar there was a scuffle. Joride offered the killer and another guy a ride home.

Jordie forgot where she parked her car.

a problem i have.

after walking at around 3am in the dark looking for her car, one guy just walked away, tired.

her killer got frustated and just punched Jordie. then Jordie pulled a knife in self defense he then took the knife and stabed Jordie in the neck, killing her.

he left then returned in a car with his gf to dispose of the body, at his mother's house buy burning and burial.

he said he didnt know why he killed her, he just got frustrated and snapped. wasn't premeditated and no attempt for rape or robbery. just angry he has been walking for hour and no car ride.

he got 40 years in florida prison

safety lesson if you are walking around at 3 am in florida looking for your car with a guy for an hour he may attack you, out of frustration, if not rape or robbery or thrill kill

i think of joride didnt offer rides and immediately entered her car she'd still be alive. personally i think being up that late is kinda risky

Back to top Go down

See No Evil S03E14-All Eyes On Jordie Empty Re: See No Evil S03E14-All Eyes On Jordie

Post by TracyB Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:38 am

They were drunk. Her first mistake was offering two strange drunk guys a ride home. Her second mistake was being too drunk to remember where her car was parked. Her third mistake was pulling out the knife.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

See No Evil S03E14-All Eyes On Jordie Empty Re: See No Evil S03E14-All Eyes On Jordie

Post by redpill Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:33 pm

TracyB wrote:They were drunk. Her first mistake was offering two strange drunk guys a ride home. Her second mistake was being too drunk to remember where her car was parked. Her third mistake was pulling out the knife.

are you familiar with the case? ive never heard of it before. the documentary said they were drinking but didn't say they were drunk. they didn't look drunk in the security video. but yeah i can't remember where i park my car quite often to.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 am

Never heard of it. I was just assuming they were drunk due to the circumstances.

One creepy missing persons case is that college student who went to that bar and was never seen again. They have video of him going in but he never comes out. Bizarre.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:53 am

TracyB wrote:Never heard of it. I was just assuming they were drunk due to the circumstances.

One creepy missing persons case is that college student who went to that bar and was never seen again. They have video of him going in but he never comes out. Bizarre.

i recall something like that. but he could have left the bar and it just wasn't caught on camera.

i had a blog post here on some of the most unexplained child disappearnces i could find, such as a boy who went to the smokey mountains and disappeared in front of his family, plus a girl who disappeared in thin air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down