The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Whale ‘suicide game’ a 12 year old youngest victim

2 posters

Go down

Blue Whale ‘suicide game’  a 12 year old youngest victim Empty Blue Whale ‘suicide game’ a 12 year old youngest victim

Post by redpill Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:00 pm

Suspect

for quite some time i was aware that in Russia there is a "game" called Blue Whale ‘suicide game’

certain individuals in Russia identify and find mostly Russian girls, and assign a variety of tasks. eventually the tasks ends end with the girl complying with a request to commit suicide.
it's called Blue Whale since the girls are asked to tattoo a Blue Whale as part of the game

Blue Whale ‘suicide game’  a 12 year old youngest victim Master10

that looks really painful.

i know some teens like to cut which looks painful
other teens like tattoos and piercings.

this blue whale is both

What is the Blue Whale suicide game, how many deaths are linked to ...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/.../blue-whale-suicide-game-challenge-deaths-uk/
Feb 20, 2018 - BLUE Whale is a twisted suicide challenge which appears to goad vulnerable teens into killing themselves. The horrifyingly dangerous game has been linked to at least 130 teen deaths across Russia and police in the UK have now started warning parents about the challenge.

wow, 130 teen deaths in Russia, mostly females.

presumably the news of these suicide are reported in Russian website and I do not speak Russian i have no access to such reports.

today i click on the news

in English news,

Anastasia Kysluk, 12, was found dead by her grandparents
A 12-year-old girl is believed to be among the youngest victims of the deadly Blue Whale suicide game. Anastasia Kysluk was found hanged in a barn at her home in the village of Rudka, Ukraine, after looking for information online about suicide methods, according to MailOnline.

Blue Whale ‘suicide game’  a 12 year old youngest victim Sei_1510
Blue Whale ‘suicide game’  a 12 year old youngest victim Sei_1511
Blue Whale ‘suicide game’  a 12 year old youngest victim 49b12010Blue Whale ‘suicide game’  a 12 year old youngest victim 49b12011

Anastasia Kysluk, 12, was found dead by her grandparents
A 12-year-old girl is believed to be among the youngest victims of the deadly Blue Whale suicide game. Anastasia Kysluk was found hanged in a barn at her home in the village of Rudka, Ukraine, after looking for information online about suicide methods, according to MailOnline.
It claims police have linked her tragic death to the online challenge, where ‘leaders’ order young people to kill themselves after completing a number of harrowing tasks. Spokeswoman Inna Glega reportedly told local media: ‘During the hour before committing suicide the girl was watching online clips of people hanging themselves. ‘She also was interested in how to make a noose.’
The young girl’s body was reportedly found by her grandparents who had been looking after her while her mother worked in Poland. Teachers described her as an excellent student who was studying English, German and Polish with aims of becoming an interpreter. One teacher, Olena Rozhytska, told MailOnline: ‘She was such a bright and intelligent girl, always in a good mood, always smiling. She had so many friends. ‘Her mother was going to take her to live and study in Poland. ‘But now she will have to watch her daughter be buried instead. It’s such tragedy for all of us. I can’t still believe that she’s gone.’ Her school friends said they had not noticed a change in Anastasia before her death, with one saying: ‘The day before her death she was speaking with me online and asking what our home work was. ‘Everything seemed fine. The next day I was told that she had hung herself. I’m still in shock.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/01/girl-12-becomes-youngest-victim-blue-whale-suicide-game-7352182/?ito=cbshare

what i find surreal is that as a result of my work on dana point jane doe, the suicide of holly glynn i had some interest in white female suicides. and now i'm hearing about this blue whale game.

and victim Anastasia Kysluk, 12, was 12 when she was talked into hanging herself.
age 12.

age 12 seems to repeat itself over and over on my blog

Could something like this happen in USA, Canada, UK or Australia?
Russia is different, certainly more backwards than the USA

at least 2 person was charged but the game continues.

In 2016, Philipp Budeikin, a 21-year-old former psychology student who was expelled from his university, claimed that he invented the game in 2013. He said his intention was to cleanse society by pushing persons to suicide whom he deemed as having no value.[16][17] Although originally claiming innocence and stating he was "just having fun", Budeikin was arrested and held in Kresty Prison, St Petersburg and in May 2016 pled guilty to "inciting at least 16 teenage girls to commit suicide."[16] He was later convicted on two counts of inciting suicide of a minor.[18]

In June 2017, postman Ilya Sidorov was arrested in Moscow, also accused of setting up a "Blue Whale" group to encourage children to self-harm and ultimately commit suicide. He claimed to have persuaded 32 children to join his group and follow commands.[20]

despite these arrrests in May 2016 and June 2017 the suicide and game continues, with Anastasia Kysluk, 12 killing herself in Feb 2018

so in Russia there are individuals who don't want money from 12 year old teen girls, don't want kidnap for ransom money from parents, don't want sex from teen girls.

they spend their time convincing teen girls to go kill themselves.

clown

Anastasia Kysluk, 12, was found dead in a barn at her home in Rudka, Ukraine
Hours before her death, she was watching clips of people hanging themselves
Spokesman added that she had been a member of the Blue Whale suicide game
Over a 50 day period, members taking on tasks, gradually getting more extreme
On the final day, the members are ordered to kill themselves by the instructor

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5449179/Girl-12-latest-victim-Blue-Whale-suicide-game.html#ixzz58WBlaBbS

how do you even find 12 year old girls on the internet? i have no idea. of course anyone can be anything. and not only 12 year old but 12 year old females.

and did these "predators" find Anastasia Kysluk, 12, or did Anastasia Kysluk, 12, seek out "instructors"

is there some kind of personal ads, blue whale instructor seeking 12 year old teen girl, for a fun time. must be discreet. instructors to follow.

what's it like to be the parents of Anastasia Kysluk, 12, and see her face and photo posted all over the internet over this blue whale game.

and why only in Russia, why hasn't it spread to other languages? pale

the closest i can think of is the suicide of Megan Meier age 13

Blue Whale ‘suicide game’  a 12 year old youngest victim Megan-12

Megan had a falling out with a preteen girl friend.

the mother of that girl Lori Drew, friend pretended to be "Josh" age 16 and posted a good looking photo of a preteen boy.

this is an adult woman Lori Drew, speaking to Megan, convincing Megan she was this preteen boy.

the woman Lori Drew, catfished a preteen girl by pretending to be a preteen boy.

the adult woman Lori Drew, knew of Megan via daughter.

initially she was cordial but then grew hostile and said the world would be better off without Megan.

Lori Drew, as 16 year old Josh wanted to be romantic with Megan

so Megan age 13 wanted to be in a relationship with Josh age 16.

mother Lori Drew, and adult woman manage to get Megan, age 13 to fall in love with her, with the belief Lori was Josh age 16.

13 year old girl with 16 year old boy. hmmm.

what if they actually somehow met?

the mother Lori Drew, wasn't thinking money, nor lezbo sex with a 13 year old preteen, she was thinking revenge for her daughter.

Megan then committed suicide at age 13 via hanging based on Lori's statement the world would be a better place without Megan.

so suicide of Megan Meier age 13 and Anastasia Kysluk, 12 both suicide by hanging, both bc of social media

Blue Whale ‘suicide game’  a 12 year old youngest victim Megan-12

Blue Whale ‘suicide game’  a 12 year old youngest victim Sei_1510

without knowing the specific details it's entirely possible Anastasia Kysluk, 12 actively sought out Blue whale "instructors"

perhaps blue whale is the Russian version of eating this

Blue Whale ‘suicide game’  a 12 year old youngest victim 228ddb10

yummy

news reports state blue whale mostly targets girls.

there are actually hundreds of news on this.

Girl films farewell message before she and sister leap to deaths in ‘Blue Whale' craze

TWO half-sisters were found dead on a pavement after reportedly throwing themselves off a 10-storey building as part of a twisted ‘suicide game’.

Russian cops are investigating to see whether the tragic deaths are linked to the horrific so-called Blue Whale suicide “game”.

Anastasia Svestozarova, 15, and Maria Vinogradova, 12, were found dead in the west Russian town of Izhevsk.

Hundreds of children and teenagers across the country have killed themselves in recent years after being brainwashed online by sick mentors who order them to complete 50 steps.

The tasks vary, but all end in suicide.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/683419/russia-blue-whale-police-izhevsk-europe-anastasia-svestozarova-maria-vinogradova

Blue Whale ‘suicide game’  a 12 year old youngest victim Russia10

i've had some interest in urban legends and the paranormal this almost sounds like an urban legend.

sounds like some spirit a demon is targetting russian girls for suicide.

it must take a lot of time to do this. a lot of patience. time to find these girls, time to talk to these girls, time to get them to do a variety of tasks, then time for them to commit suicide.

these instructors then must get something when they hear the victim does it.

so it seems russia is not a good place to grow up as a girl.

Anastasia Kysluk, 12 Anastasia Svestozarova, 15, and Maria Vinogradova, 12, wow those are some long hard to spell last names, were living their lives.

at some point on social media they must have met presumably a guy and got them involved in a game called blue whale. they must have spoken to him over time, with him giving them tasks.

then he tells them the final task is to kill themselves, and Anastasia Kysluk, 12 Anastasia Svestozarova, 15, and Maria Vinogradova, 12, do just that, by hanging and jumping.

the guy must get something out of hearing them die via suicide.

Back to top Go down

Blue Whale ‘suicide game’  a 12 year old youngest victim Empty Re: Blue Whale ‘suicide game’ a 12 year old youngest victim

Post by TracyB Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:24 am

they spend their time convincing teen girls to go kill themselves.
This phenomenon in general needs to be further studied. It happens fairly often in teen suicide cases.

how do you even find 12 year old girls on the internet?
Social media. The whole world can be found there now.

Megan Meier age 13
This was a disgusting case. Sad there were no laws in place to send that mother to prison.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Blue Whale ‘suicide game’  a 12 year old youngest victim Empty Re: Blue Whale ‘suicide game’ a 12 year old youngest victim

Post by redpill Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:15 pm

This phenomenon in general needs to be further studied. It happens fairly often in teen suicide cases.

in USA there was a teen girl who convinced her bf to commit suicide

Teen Girl Who Allegedly Urged Boyfriend to Commit Suicide Played a ...
people.com/crime/michelle-carter-opening-statements-crime/

Jun 6, 2017 - The trial of the girl who allegedly urged her boyfriend to go through with committing suicide began Tuesday, with opening statements occurring in juvenile court in Taunton, Massachusetts. Michelle Carter, 20, is charged with involuntary manslaughter for sending text messages that allegedly led to the death ...
Michelle Carter gets 15 months in texting suicide case - CNN

Blue Whale ‘suicide game’  a 12 year old youngest victim 3e869010

wow she's hot. and she's spending 1 1/2 years in prison
the american version of blue whale involves smoking hot blue eyed cuties telling their bf to commit suicide

it seems in russia blue whale involves strangers

Social media. The whole world can be found there now.

it's one thing to find a picture of a 12 year old on social media. blue whale involves actually contacting them and talking to them, talking to a real live preteen girl, Anastasia Kysluk, 12 Anastasia Svestozarova, 15, and Maria Vinogradova, 12

This was a disgusting case. Sad there were no laws in place to send that mother to prison.

she did pretend to be a boy to gain megan's romantic interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down