The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman 15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic

Go down

suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic Empty suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman 15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic

Post by redpill Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:58 pm

Like a Star @ heaven

for over a thousand generations the Jedi knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the old republic. before the dark times. before the empire. - obi wan

in some ways the Jedi knights of star wars were partially patterned after the Knights Templars. History Channel's Knightfall has actors depicting Templars, and these knights warrior monks talk about God and Christ in everything they say and do.

suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 2e0f3b10

*spoiler*

in Knightfall, Parsifal peasant farmer wife was killed by bandits and he wanted revenge, he wanted to kill those who killed his wife. at this point i'm thinking his wife is Padme and Parsifal is Anakin. the other Templars told him to put his faith in God's judgment and Christ's mercy, and that God will avenge his wife. which Suspect later, Parsifal gets murdered by a Templar turncoat.

The Templars are extinct and in today's world, there's no point in training Christian warrior monks when they can be so easily killed by a bullet. In Templar's world, the Templars trained with swords and shields, but also spent a lot of time in prayer and church. in today's world there's no point in having them around.

which brings me to the recent 2018 suicide of  Hannah Green, age 17,

Tue Jan 16, 2018

Hannah Green, age 17

Hannah Green, age 17 teen found shot in storage building dies  on January 13, 2018 in Amelia Court House, Virginia.

update medical examiner -  suicide

suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 5a5d2d11

suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic Dtl-6x10
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 6670410
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 6670610
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic Captur11
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 15159710
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 5a5cf510suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 5a5cf511
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 483a7c10
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 483a7010
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 48417110
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 48416310
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 483a7011
vsuicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 48416010
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 6fcb4610
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 9e5e5a10
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 04619b10
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 7d7a5d10
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 5wdHfBI
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic FnsMf58
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic BNEgTyu
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 3sGr2uR
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 2RkooAZ

Friends of the victim told WRIC that the victim’s name is Hannah Green. They said she was a senior at Amelia County High School in Virginia and an avid softball player.

Deputies said they were called to a home in the Moorefield Meadows subdivision around 11:35 p.m. Saturday night.

There they discovered the girl in a storage building who was suffering from an apparent gunshot wound to the stomach, according to authorities. She was conscious and able to speak to deputies.

The victim was transported to the hospital where she later died.

http://wncn.com/2018/01/15/teen-girl-dies-after-being-shot-in-virginia-storage-building/

“I think it’s important that they see that they are not grieving alone,” said Gary.

A straight-A student, Hannah’s father, William Green, said she also attended the Governor's school, and had recently been accepted to Longwood University.

Her grieving family said her infectious smile was what they will remember most.

"Hannah was always smiling, always happy. She loved playing softball and she loved being with her friends. She loved family,” said her father.

The circumstances surrounding Hannah’s death remain a mystery.

update

the Virginia Medical Examiner’s Office told 8News Tuesday that they have ruled the death of 17-year-old Hannah Green as having been self-inflicted.

8News reported previously that Green, a high school senior at Amelia County High School died after she was found late Saturday night with a gunshot wound to the stomach. Amelia County deputies found her in the Moorefield Meadows subdivision around 11:35 p.m. Saturday night. She was found in a storage building.

Death of Amelia teen ruled suicide by self-inflicted gunshot wound

On Monday, Hannah’s stepmother Tina Green said there was no indication that “she would have done this to herself” based on the last time she spoke with her stepdaughter.

Hannah’s grieving family said her infectious smile was what they will remember most.

“Hannah was always smiling, always happy. She loved playing softball and she loved being with her friends. She loved family,” said her father, William Green.

Family members say Hannah loved softball and played volleyball, was set to graduate this Spring and planned to attend Longwood University this fall.

even more update  Wed Jan 17, 2018

“At this time, investigators of the Amelia Sheriff’s Office continue to look into the circumstances leading to the death of a 17 year old girl on Jan. 14, 2018,” officials said. “At this time, no arrests have been made, no suspects are being sought and foul play is not suspected.”

Green’s friend, Hailey Gilbert, raised doubts that the teen would shoot herself in the stomach if she was trying to take her own life.

“She was murdered I don’t care what they say, why would she shoot herself in the stomach if she was trying to kill herself, that makes no sense,” Gilbert wrote on Facebook. “How many people do you see trying to commit suicide that shoot themselves in the stomach??? If she wanted to die she would have shot herself in the head plain and simple.”

Before her death, there was no indication that the 17-year-old “would have done this to herself,” according to her stepmother, Tina Green, based on their last conversation.

Her father said Monday the teen was “happy” and planned to attend Farmville’s Longwood University in the fall to play softball.

“Hannah was always smiling, always happy,” William Green told WTVR. “She loved playing softball and she loved being with her friends.”

even more update

Teen, 17, who fatally shot herself in the stomach was upset over the 'loss of her first love' and threatened to commit suicide if he didn't come back
Hannah Green, 17, died on Saturday from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the stomach
A coroner ruled the death as suicide, but friends insisted the high school softball star was murdered
Green's mother, Jennifer Riggan, said her daughter committed suicide after getting into an argument with her boyfriend

A Virginia teenager who died on Saturday after fatally shooting herself in the stomach was upset after getting into an argument with her boyfriend, the girl's mother said.    
Friends of 17-year-old Hannah Green insist the Amelia County High School softball star was murdered, but the teen's mother said her daughter took her life after losing her 'first love'.
'I do know that she was threatening, if he didn't come back, that she would kill herself,' Jennifer Riggan told the Richmond Times-Dispatch. 'But I don't think she purposefully wanted this.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5282723/Teen-committed-suicide-argument-boyfriend.html#ixzz54av5j9MG

According to Riggan, Green and her boyfriend got into argument shortly before she shot herself. She did not say what the couple was arguing about.
'It was young love, it was her first love, her high school boyfriend,' she told the outlet. 'This was a struggle within herself and the loss of her first love.'

note Hannah Green 17 should not be confused with Hannah Stone age 16 who also committed suicide

suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 460b2b13

Hannah Green and Hannah Stone are 2 different teen girls who committed suicide, only a couple of months apart.

Now, I don't know Hannah Green personally but her mother says

A teen who fatally shot herself in the stomach — stunning friends and family who initially doubted it was a suicide — was upset over the loss of her “first love” and had threatened to kill herself, her mother revealed in an interview. Jennifer Riggan said her 17-year-old daughter, Hannah Green, was likely ...

While authorities deemed Hannah Green's tragic death a suicide, friends & family are convinced the teen was in fact murdered! ... She explained Hannah was simply upset after getting into an argument with her boyfriend and losing her “first love.” “I do know that she was threatening, if he didn't come back, ...

Hannah Green is the romantic equivalent of a knights Templar, or a dinosaur.

her first boyfriend dumped her, and she threatened to commit suicide if he didn't come back.

WOW!  pale

i didn't realize girls like this exist anymore

in India there's a tradition where a woman would throw herself in a funeral pyre after her husband died to prove her life is not worth living without her love.

but here in the USA? in 2018?

I can't help but wonder if Hannah Green is the reincarnation of some hopeless romantic say from the American Civil War, okay, where she learns her husband died in Gettysburg, so she throws herself off a cliff.

I say this bc i watched documentaries and movies on the American Civil war and some of the most famous battles including Gettysburg

One Civil War documentary talked about some of the last love letters the Civil War soldiers wrote for their wives

"If I do not [return], my dear Sarah, never forget how much I love you, nor that, when my last breath escapes me on the battle-field, it will whisper your name. "

- Major Sullivan Ballou

the world has degenerated from this golden era of deep love to the present.

I'm wondering why her boyfriend dumped her. imagine being a guy and she's telling you she wants to kill herself if you don't take her back.  pale  pale then she does it. pale

personally i have no idea where f Hannah Green, age 17 got the idea that if your first love doesn't work out. you need to kill yourself, AND acts on it, but the idea obviously occurred to her, she took the idea seriously, and she acted on it and shot herself. this idea, as opposed to the idea, okay well time to find another boyfriend.

Cortnee Eastman  15 also committed suicide over being dumped and she was a CHEERLEADER

suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 54671711

Hannah Green as a softball player on wonder what base she and her exbf arrived at.

i never knew Hannah Green or Cortnee Eastman  in life but if i did, and she played tennis instead of softball, and loves star wars and matrix and vikings and kung fu panda and bruce lee, COD

i'd tell her I'll never let you go.

suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic Dtl-6x10
suicides of Hannah Green, age 17, Cortnee Eastman  15 sounds kinda like an old fashion romantic 54671711

Back to top Go down