The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JonBenet Ramsey in the news & update Sat Jun 02, 2018

2 posters

Go down

JonBenet Ramsey in the news & update Sat Jun 02, 2018 Empty JonBenet Ramsey in the news & update Sat Jun 02, 2018

Post by redpill Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:25 pm

here's some updates on JonBenet Ramsey

1- there's a new cold case and new DA assigned, and they are exhuming her body for a second examination

JonBenét Ramsey's Father May Allow Her Body to Be Exhumed: "I ...
In Touch Weekly-May 16, 2018

It's been more than 20 years since JonBenét Ramsey was found murdered in her parents' Boulder, CO, home, but now her father may allow ...
JonBenét's Body May Be Exhumed — 'I Think It Could Yield Results ...
Highly Cited-Radar Online-May 16, 2018

Story image for JonBenet Ramsey from The National Enquirer
JonBenet Ramsey's Body May Be Exhumed
The National Enquirer-May 16, 2018
The father of murdered beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey wants investigators to exhume his beloved daughter's body — and reveals the ...

Forensic psychiatrist Steven Pitt who consulted on JonBenet Ramsey case killed

Steven Pitt & Associates is headquartered in Phoenix, but Pitt worked on a number of nationally known cases, including Ramsey's murder in 1996. The murder of the 6-year-old beauty pageant competitor, found dead in the basement of her family's Boulder, Colorado, home has never been solved. Pitt was brought on by Boulder police and the district attorney to consult on the case in February 1997.

of tabloid quality

Story image for JonBenet Ramsey from In Touch Weekly
New Evidence Suggests JonBenét Ramsey's Killer Had an Accomplice
In Touch Weekly-Mar 7, 2018
It's been more than 20 years since JonBenét Ramsey disappeared from her Boulder, CO home, but now new evidence has emerged in the ...

JonBenét Murder Bombshell! Beauty Queen Was Killed By TWO Men
Highly Cited-Radar Online-Mar 7, 2018

and

JonBenét Ramsey Murder Suspect Glenn Meyer's Handwriting ...
In Touch Weekly-Apr 4, 2018
In the 20-plus years since JonBenét Ramsey was senselessly killed at just six years old, true crime fans everywhere poured over the evidence, ..

Back to top Go down

JonBenet Ramsey in the news & update Sat Jun 02, 2018 Empty Re: JonBenet Ramsey in the news & update Sat Jun 02, 2018

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:47 pm

I hope new evidence in the intruder sense comes to light from the examination and evidence is recovered that will lead to new suspects. Or firm up the case against Keith Schwinnaman if he is guilty. I don't know if any DNA would be on JonBenet's body after all this time.
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

JonBenet Ramsey in the news & update Sat Jun 02, 2018 Empty Re: JonBenet Ramsey in the news & update Sat Jun 02, 2018

Post by redpill Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:20 am

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I hope new evidence in the intruder sense comes to light from the examination and evidence is recovered that will lead to new suspects. Or firm up the case against Keith Schwinnaman if he is guilty. I don't know if any DNA would be on JonBenet's body  after all this time.

wow you're still here? i've not heard from you in ages. i thought everyone left

i feel i'm the last justice idi

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:36 am

Yep still around and I'm not going anywhere. I have just gotten behind on my posting on your blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down