The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone virus in Florida & border crossing

Go down

Keystone virus in Florida & border crossing Empty Keystone virus in Florida & border crossing

Post by redpill Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Fri Jun 22, 2018

I have at times thought about moving to Florida. I grew up in the super winter cold midwest with no oceans and well California is expensive and high tax, as is east coast.
East coast also gets lots of snow.

so hmm, how about florida? though they do deal with hurricanes something i have never experienced.

i click on my news and in my news it says

Oh Joy, We Just Found Another Virus Spread By Mosquitoes That Might Make Us Sick

A mosquito-borne virus discovered over a half century ago has been found in humans for the first time ever, likely having caused a case of severe rash and fever in a Florida teenager in 2016. But despite the recent reveal, it’s likely the germ has been making people sick for quite some time. Named after the Florida area where it was discovered, the Keystone virus was found in mosquitos in 1964. Over the years, it’s been spotted in various animal species living in humid, moist areas alongside the Southern US. And there had been some indirect evidence that it could infect humans, too—a 1972 study, for instance, found that a fifth of people in the Tampa Bay area who were tested had developed antibodies

The 'Keystone Virus' Had Never Been Seen in People, Until a Florida ...
https://www.livescience.com › Health

15 hours ago - A teenager in Florida is the first person known to be infected with a virus called Keystone virus, which is spread by mosquitoes.

Keystone virus in Florida: Mosquito virus makes first jump to humans
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/...keystone-virus.../725460002/

8 hours ago - Keystone virus makes first jump from mosquitoes to humans with confirmed case in Florida teen. The Keystone virus might be more common in humans than doctors originally thought, according to research from the University of Florida. ... Medical professionals suspected he had Zika virus ...

Keystone Virus Makes First Known Jump From Mosquitoes To ... - NPR
https://www.npr.org/.../keystone-virus-makes-jump-from-mosquitoes-to-human-for-first...
22 hours ago - A 16-year-old Florida boy is the first person known to have become infected, researchers say. Symptoms in humans include a rash and mild ...

Sad

so if i move to Florida get bitten by a mosquito i could get this keystone virus Sad

Florida along with California has a huge number of unsolved murders and jane does to.

a woman got attacked killed and eaten by an alligator not too long ago.

also in the news

Teen Girl Detained for Two Weeks After Accidentally Crossing U.S.-Canada Border
n the latest dispatch from our modern borderland dystopia, a 19-year-old named Cedella Roman was apprehended by border agents during a jog when she accidentally crossed the border from Canada into the U.S.

Roman — a French citizen who was in White Rock, B.C. visiting her mother — was apprehended by U.S. Border Patrol mid-jog. She says she didn’t see signs letting her know that she was entering the country. She didn’t have any ID on her, naturally, because she was out for a jog and apparently momentarily forgot that we are living in an ongoing nightmare that requires vigilance at all times.

“An officer stopped me and started telling me I had crossed the border illegally,” she told CBC. “I told him I had not done it on purpose, and that I didn’t understand what was happening.”

Roman was transferred to a Department of Homeland Security detention center in Tacoma — over 10o miles from where she was apprehended. Her mother rushed there to provide the government with Roman’s documentation, and she was held in custody for two weeks before being discharged.

“It was just unfair that there was nothing, no sign at the border,” said Christiane Ferne, Roman’s mother. “It’s like a trap … anybody can be caught at the border like this.”

As of now, it is unclear whether Roman will ever be allowed back into the United States.

wow, i wouldn't know what was happening to me either.

and studying crime i'd consider the possibility these border agents are actually serial killers dressed up as border agents to rape and murder and rob

Back to top Go down