The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruce Lee vs Michael Jordan in ping pong what if friday, who would win

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Lee vs Michael Jordan in ping pong what if friday, who would win Empty Bruce Lee vs Michael Jordan in ping pong what if friday, who would win

Post by redpill Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:17 pm

Fri Jul 06, 2018

time for what if friday

the contenders

Michael Jordan

Bruce Lee vs Michael Jordan in ping pong what if friday, who would win 16053010

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee vs Michael Jordan in ping pong what if friday, who would win Bl_pod10

two of the most impressive icons in their respective disciplines.

obviously Bruce Lee is no match to Jordan in bball, and i'm pretty sure Lee could beat up Jordan though that could be debated given Jordan is a big guy and very quick.

so how to compare them?

i've heard of an anecdote back in the day that on the Bulls team, one player  , managed to actually beat Jordan in ping pong.

yes ping pong, table tennis

i found the story

These guys are all competitive. They see a ping pong table, the first thing is make the brackets. First thing. Boom. Boom. Boom. For some reason, Christian Laettner was good at ping pong. So, Laettner and Jordan in the finals. Like, there was some side action going on, we’ll leave it at that. Michael is playing ping pong, sweating, like fourth-quarter-at-the-free-throw-line kind of sweat. For some reason, Laettner beat him. He threw the paddle. He didn’t talk for two days to anyone. Come to find out, he had a ping-pong table delivered up to his room. No one knew about it. and he was practicing for the re-match.

They had a re-match two days later, three days later. It was (something like) 21-4. He destroyed him.

We may never run out of anecdotes about Michael Jordan’s competitiveness. Let’s hope not, anyway
https://thebiglead.com/2017/04/01/christian-laettner-beat-michael-jordan-at-ping-pong-in-1992-and-lived-to-regret-it/

the story i heard was same, but it was on the Bulls team, someone on the Bulls beat Jordan in ping pong, and so Jordan, already a multimillionare bought a ping pong table, practiced and destroyed everyone on the team.

Jordan's that competitive.

Makes me wonder how Jordan would do in say video games, like COD or street fighter.

There are videos of Bruce Lee hitting ping pongs with nunchucks but snopes said they are fake.

still Bruce Lee is insanely quick, with real life feats of snatching coins and quick punches

so who would win in ping pong,

the insanely competitive Michael Jordan who always hates to lose

or the insanely quick Bruce Lee with fast reflexes and quick hands

Bruce Lee vs Michael Jordan in ping pong what if friday, who would win 20180210

that poor ping pong.

if Jordan loses he'll be pissed and visibly angry.

my money would be Bruce Lee, bc in ping pong, fast responses and quickness is what carries the day.

another competition might be american ninja warrior, though bruce lee's high strength to weight ratio would probably allow him to prevail over Jordan.

in track and field i'd give it to Jordan

Back to top Go down

Bruce Lee vs Michael Jordan in ping pong what if friday, who would win Empty Re: Bruce Lee vs Michael Jordan in ping pong what if friday, who would win

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:41 pm

Both Bruce Lee and Michael Jordan have different abilities. A competition between the two would have been interesting. One that showcases their individual talents and abilities well.

Back to top Go down