The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mollie Tibbetts, 20 Iowans search for 20-year-old student who went missing while jogging

Go down

Mollie Tibbetts, 20 Iowans search for 20-year-old student who went missing while jogging  Empty Mollie Tibbetts, 20 Iowans search for 20-year-old student who went missing while jogging

Post by redpill Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:09 am

Sun Jul 22, 2018

i woke up sunday morning
i look up on the wall

i see an iowan missing

Mollie Tibbetts, 20

Mollie Tibbetts, 20 Iowans search for 20-year-old student who went missing while jogging  1c967210

Mollie Tibbetts, 20 Iowans search for 20-year-old student who went missing while jogging  Tibbet10

Authorities have very few answers after a college student from Iowa went missing on Wednesday night while going out for an evening jog.

Mollie Tibbetts, 20, left for an evening run from a house where she was dog sitting with her boyfriend in Brooklyn, Iowa, at about 10 p.m. on Wednesday and not been seen since.

"She might have a FitBit on and she might have her cellphone, but obviously we've tried just calling her but it's either off or dead so it would go straight to voicemail," her boyfriend Dalton Jack said.
Tibbetts was last seen wearing running shorts, a black sports bra and running shoes, authorities said. She is about 5-foot-2 and 120 pounds with long brown hair and brown eyes.

Brooklyn is located in eastern Iowa, about 70 miles east of Des Moines.

"We miss you, we're looking for you and we will never stop," Calderwood said.

missing white woman syndrome

i don't want to sound like a pessimist but these things usually end either never being found again, or  in death

i have at times wondered how i would live my life if i were a young woman, with all the predators out there.

i for one wouldn't go jogging outdoors, i'd go on a treadmill in a fitness club

i would jog in the evening, cause it is so incredibly hot in the daytime in the midwest, but um obviously there are a lot of bad guys out by then

this happened in iowa

on reddit the disappearnce of maury murry is one of the most revisited topics that is similar to this one

Back to top Go down