The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my thoughts on prolife girls and women

Go down

my thoughts on prolife girls and women Empty my thoughts on prolife girls and women

Post by redpill Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:28 pm

Mon Jul 23, 2018

on my news feed i saw an article

https://www.salon.com/2018/07/23/could-overturning-roe-v-wade-lead-to-a-nationwide-abortion-ban-its-possible/

Could overturning Roe v. Wade lead to a nationwide abortion ban? It’s possible
Overturning Roe wouldn’t just return abortion to the states. It might empower Congress to pass a national ban

the author of the article speculates that either the supreme court with justice cavenaugh as the 5th vote can overturn roe v wade then an act of congress can ban abortion nation wide on a federal level

but what i find interesting is the picture they provided

my thoughts on prolife girls and women 0b11a810

not a bad sight.

there are females that are prolife.

now i've listen to feminists say that if you're a man, if you don't have a uterus, than you have no right to have a say in abortion. not sure how this applies to trans-women the left champions

but what feminists women studies types rarely talk about is that there are actually uterus, i.e xx women, the kind that were born girls,

with leftists, many women were born boys and grow up to be women.  women can come from boys, not just girls.

according to this article,

Poll Finds Most Women Back Abortion Restrictions

By Jeanne Mancini
January 27, 2017

Abortion may be a women’s issue, but not in the way that the media and some politicians would like us to believe. Far from seeing abortion as a sacrosanct right to be defended, the overwhelming majority of women in this country want abortion restricted, and don’t want it funded by tax dollars. A majority also think it is morally wrong and that it causes more harm than good to women in the long run.

Such a statement isn’t guesswork, or based on anecdotal evidence. It is a fact, proven by the newly released survey on abortion from The Marist Poll. As it has for past nine years, this annual poll on abortion in America, sponsored by the Knights of Columbus, again shows just how extreme and outside the mainstream that abortion advocacy, and the resistance to restrictions, really is.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/01/27/poll_finds_most_women_back_abortion_restrictions_132913.html

there are actually uterus holders of the XX type girls who grow up to be women who are prolife or antichoice

my thoughts on prolife girls and women Pretty10
my thoughts on prolife girls and women Prolif10

lia mills

my thoughts on prolife girls and women Hqdefa52

lila rose

my thoughts on prolife girls and women _vm0ap10

are two famous prolife female activists

so when i hear feminists talk about reproductive rights and what not, sure there are women like that, but they aren't speaking of all women, certainly not women who are prolife.

the dark side of the force clouds your vision my friend

as for what i think of all this

i had a charlie brown like childhood in some respects

my thoughts on prolife girls and women The-pe11
my thoughts on prolife girls and women The-pe12
my thoughts on prolife girls and women 22af0410
my thoughts on prolife girls and women Maxres45
my thoughts on prolife girls and women 88d48c10

when i watch charlie brown it reminds me of my own childhood with major exception, in junior high there were a  lot more black kids then what they showed

but definitely my early childhood, where i actually used rotary phones type writers, no pc's game consoles atari 2600 no widespread use of cameras which was expensive

but i remember in health class the teacher was talking about abortion and this was sixth grade.

going into this class,  i had no idea what an abortion was.

but it seemed all the girls already seemed familiar with the topic. i had no idea what they were talking about.

my thoughts on prolife girls and women 88d48c10

but several of the "nice" girls i knew stated they think abortion is really wrong. they said it was killing a baby.

i was wondering who is killing babies?

now, obviously a lot can happen from age 12 to adulthood, and when i went to college the clear super majority of women are prochoice on abortion.

the campus feminists were particularly strident on reproductive rights. filled with anger. twisted by the dark side, young prochoicers are. gone are the girls you know from the charlie brown days. replaced with darth feminists

a much smaller number of college women were prolife

i'd know how to sugar coat this but the prolife college age girls i knew seemed like the good natured girls i knew from the charlie brown days, a more civilized era from a more civilized age.

obviously a lot of these prolife girls are religiously motivated christians. they oppose abortion for religious, namely Jesus.

my thoughts on prolife girls and women Tx-pro10

my thoughts on prolife girls and women

my thoughts on prolife girls and women Prolif10

i'm looking at these pictures of prolife girls and i'm thinking, wow, they're pretty LOL. and seemingly wholesome

prolife girls are like the dinosaurs. from another age and time. a more civilized time.

i still support a woman's right to choose cause of all the serial killers drunk drivers mass shooters psychopaths bullies stalkers and other evil doers that are aborted every second.

i wouldn't want someone pretty like Lila Rose

my thoughts on prolife girls and women _vm0ap10

or this one

my thoughts on prolife girls and women 0b11a810

getting raped and murdered, or shot in a mass shooting, or killed by a drunk driver

and abortion is the only way to kill the rapists before they are ever born

i like to imagine a world where all the undesirables are aborted.

when i think of what kind of culture and society i want to live in i think

my thoughts on prolife girls and women Maxres45

but in terms of my memories of my childhood, the nice girls who had good families didn't do drugs, and wanted to marry a nice guy and have a family, i remember when abortion was raised, they said they were against abortion.

on college campus the super majority of women, the kind who were born girls, were prochoice on abortion. there were prolife college women and they seemed to be really nice and traditional.

think of ted bundy, imagine if he was aborted. how many women would be alive?

i agree with outerlimits theresa givens, killing the killers before they kill what the hell is wrong with that? we need abortion to kill the killers before they kill,

unlike "liberals" i favor the death penalty. i think the death penalty is an appropriate sentence for murderers, and even drunk drivers.

it's the only way to be sure.

Back to top Go down