The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

attention Australian Mr. Cruel sleuths this is the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

Go down

attention Australian Mr. Cruel sleuths this is the  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Empty attention Australian Mr. Cruel sleuths this is the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

Post by redpill Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:10 pm

Thu Jul 26, 2018

i want to give a shoutout to sherlockholmes76

sherlockholmes76 is an Australian national who was born and raised in Melbourne Australia in 1976 and grew up during Mr. Cruel's reign. he provided me with scanned news clipping and books about Mr. Cruel and he has spoken to other Aussies sleuths on Mr. Cruel.

as an Aussie sherlockholmes76 is familiar with other Aussie crimes like the abduction of Beaumont children and Eloise Worledge.

he and i spoke, I'm american from USA, but we had no difficulty understanding one another. one term he used, he described his fellow Australian women as randy. i did not know what randy meant so I looked it up. i'm wondering if i should move to Australia and meet these randy women LOL.

one thing sherlockholmes76 did not know anything about, was The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

attention Australian Mr. Cruel sleuths this is the  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Jonben15

he knows nothing about it, not heard about it. he's traveled to the USA but he's not familiar with  Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

remember, he's Australian, not American.

this might be difficult for Americans who are invested in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey but there's an entire nation of whites english speakers who have never heard of  JonBenet Ramsey

they are called Australians and New Zealanders.

this is equally difficult for Australians familiar with Mr. Cruel, but nearly all Americans have never heard of Mr. Cruel.

on a planet with 7.5 billion people and growing

I am the very first person to propose after Karmein Chan in 1991, Mr. Cruel travelled to Boulder Colorado USA in 1996 to murder  JonBenet Ramsey

I did this on the crimeshots forum i believe home invading pedophile and killer Mr. Cruel murdered JonBenet Ramsey

and i also posted case linkage analysis. sadly that forum died, so i am here on my blog.

so I asked  sherlockholmes76 , and every Australian like sherlockholmes76 who is familiar with Mr. Cruel

attention Australian Mr. Cruel sleuths this is the  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Maxres22

to read   JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

and based on your knowledge of Mr. Cruel, my theory is that Mr. Cruel wrote JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

why would Mr. Cruel say that? that the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Mr Cruel's languate as Mr. Cruel wrote it.

here is the text of  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

Mr. Ramsey,

Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We do respect your bussiness [sic] but not the country that it serves. At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them. Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she dies. You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John!

Victory!

S.B.T.C

I was fascinated to listen to sherlockholmes76 read this and his thoughts on reading it the first time.

so the question is,  Australian Mr. Cruel sleuths, esp those who like   sherlockholmes76 grew up in Melbourne during Mr. Cruel reign of terror,  do you see Mr. Cruel in this ransom note?

i'll give you one example,

JonBenet Ramsey ransom note says

Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial.

can you think of any reasons why would Mr. Cruel write this in the ransom note?

well remember Karmein Chan

attention Australian Mr. Cruel sleuths this is the  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Maxres22

remember how she was found?

her skull was found. it had 3 bullet holes. she was shot execution style in the back of the head by Mr. Cruel. that resulted in immediate execution of your daughter. Despite her mother Phyills Chan's pleas You will also be denied her remains for proper burial. Specifically Karmein remains were found in an abandon lot, and it was clear her remains were never to be found. they were  found due to construction work.

Karmein Chan most likely  deviation of my instructions which is why Mr Cruel shot her but released the other 3 alive and unharmed.

So clearly Mr. Cruel's experience with Karmein Chan, leading up to her execution to her head, would explain the  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note language as noted above.

what other easter eggs can you find in  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note and Mr. Cruel of the bozo worry wort and missy.

my theory is the last words JonBenet Ramsey

attention Australian Mr. Cruel sleuths this is the  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note Jonben15

heard in an Australian accent were bozo worry wort and missy.

basically pour over the   JonBenet Ramsey ransom note with the assumption Mr. Cruel wrote it, then ask yourself why would Mr. Cruel write that based on what we know of his previous crimes.

I suggest SBTC is seduced by the child.

I actually stiched togther what I learned about Mr. Cruel and applied it to the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

for further reading I suggest

Mr. Cruel as the author of the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note explanatory power

https://jbrwdi.forumotion.com/t1460-mr-cruel-as-the-author-of-the-jonbenet-ramsey-ransom-note-explanatory-power?highlight=mr+++cruel

and my other blog posts on Mr. Cruel  JonBenet Ramsey  on this blog

such as

Mr. Cruel JonBenet Ramsey ransom note & pineapple

Mr. Cruel, JonBenet Ramsey ransom note and Graeme Thorne ransom demands

JonBenet Mr. Cruel intruder theory explanatory power part 1 intro

Mr. Cruel intruder a ransom note and JonBenet Ramsey body left behind

onbenet Ramsey and Nicola Lynas, A Mr Cruel case linkage analysis

Back to top Go down