The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

correcting Peng Yang youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2

Go down

correcting Peng Yang  youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2 Empty correcting Peng Yang youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2

Post by redpill Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:53 pm

Tue Jul 31, 2018

correcting Peng Yang Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2

this is a continuation of

Triangle Movie Logic  Explanation by Redpill

the one who made the video have a godlike brain...

T Mitchell
if this explanation is true i'd be staggered. why would anyone make a film so convoluted that you need a degree in quantum physics to understand it?

oh my god you're a fucking genius. I though this movie had no logic, but it does!

Pr4sEoDyMiUm
I feel like people are looking too much into the details of the mathematics and logic behind Jess's loop, and not enough into the supernatural "afterlife" aspect of it any the actual mythology.  This is a hell that has been created for Jess's mind - not every loop is going to be the exact same, and it's not all going to fit together in the most logical way.

If you all love this movie you all will love Coherence just watch it.

after watching this video I'm starting to hate myself for being too dumb

This is the most complicated & exciting movie Ive ever seen

i now think he's wrong.

this discussion presumes you've seen Triangle at least 10+ times as i have, and Peng Yang's review 10+ times as i have

where he goes wrong is here

part 3 how jess moves on

around 11 minutes in he discusses his theory

at 11 minutes he says

correcting Peng Yang  youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2 7bd4c810
correcting Peng Yang  youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2 361cd210
correcting Peng Yang  youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2 77a7a310
correcting Peng Yang  youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2 A0ca2710
correcting Peng Yang  youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2 82b62810
correcting Peng Yang  youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2 A4d7f410

like  Peng Yang  i am enchanted by the joy and logic of solving this movie puzzle

unlike Peng Yang he got it wrong.

his theory of the "real world" of the Triangle is that it is group 2 Jess who kills Group 2 victor and all of Group 2

therefore group 2 Jess must have boarded with full memory intact, as a result he comes up with an extremely complicated graph

correcting Peng Yang  youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2 D684d610
correcting Peng Yang  youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2 040eda10
correcting Peng Yang  youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2 6916d510
correcting Peng Yang  youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2 62c7b210
correcting Peng Yang  youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2 59158d10

he concludes that group 2 Jess kills Group 2 victor and everyone on group 2, and the reason she does is she boards the boat with her full memory intact, not broken like group 1 Jess, our jess.

so he comes up with this complicated diagram explanation involving 7 stages here

correcting Peng Yang  youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2 0b776e10

like Peng Yang i see this as a logic puzzle, but he's wrong

this is a logic puzzle like what you find on standardized testing like the LSAT

you take a logic puzzle this movie presents

the Triangle always requires there are 3 Jess, in stage 1, stage 2, and stage 3

stage 1 Jess always kills stage 3  Jess

our Jess boards the Aeolus as stage 1 group 1

the logic of the real world of the triangle implies that as she boards it

there are already 2 Jess on the Triangle,

1 Jess is from 2 groups earlier than our Jess and is in stage 3.

so she is group -2 and stage 3

another Jess ins from group immediately earlier than our Jess and is in stage 2

so she is in group -1 stage 2

group -2 and stage 3 Jess

this Jess kills our Jess's group, everyone in group 1 except group 1 Jess, our Jess.

our Jess kills the masked killer Jess, which is from group -2 stage 3, by striking her with a iron bar and she falls overboard

with the death of group -2 Jess, everyone from group -2 is dead.

everyone except group -1 Jess is dead, and this -1 group Jess moves from stage 2 to stage 3

our Jess, everyone in her group is now dead and she moves from stage 1 to stage 2

two things happen

Jess from group -1 enters stage 3 and becomes a killer

our Jess from group +1 enters stage 2

and a new Jess enters and is in stage 1, but is now  a part of a new group, group 2.

our Jess from group +1 enters stage 2 meets group 2 victor and injures Victor but does not kill him.

this is where Peng Yang gets his analysis wrong.

it is  Jess from group -1 enters stage 3 who kills victor.

there are always 3 Jess at one time, until stage 3 Jess is killed by stage 1 Jess.

the Jess who came aboard the before our Jess is from group -1, but she entered from stage 2 to stage 3 after our Jess killed group -2 Jess who was on stage 3.

so the Jess we see killing Victor and then Downey and Sally with a knife, is group -1, stage 3

there's our Jess who is from group 1, now stage 2
there's Jess from group 2, stage 1

and the killer mean Jess killing Victor and then Downey and Sally with a knife, Sally makes distress call, and dies in a pile of her dead bodies, was killed by Jess stage 3, but group -1, the group that boarded prior to our Jess boarding.

Our Jess sees Jess stage 3, group -1 killed by group 2 Jess, stage 1,

contrary to Peng Yang's theory, group 2 Jess is in stage 1, she does not kill victor or sally or downey or greg, and she does not board with full memory intact, and there are not 7 stages but only 3 stages, plus land and house and visit son and car crash stage

when Our Jess sees Jess stage 3, group -1 killed by group 2 Jess, stage 1,

our Jess from group one moves from stage 2 to stage 3, and sees group 3, not group 4, board the Aelous

group 2 Jess moves from stage 1 to stage 2,

our Jess is now group 1, stage 3, and is killed by the new group 3 Jess who is in stage 1, while group 2 Jess who is now in stage 2 watches

our Jess is the last person from group 1 to die.

our Jess from group 1 stage 3 then continues on and movie shows her meeting her son then car crash.
previous jess also had same loop.

all Jess have broken memory, all board as stage 1 with broken memory and dejavu but by stage 3, all her memories are restored.

remember our Jess in stage 3 tells stage 1 Jess you have to kill them it's the only way to save our son, but mean Jess from group -1 and stage 3 after killing Downey with a knife also says i'm sorry but i love my son

there are only 3 stages. it alternates between jess who kills by shooting and jess who kills by stabbing, as the pattern can change.

and there's no case of Jess boarding with an intact memory, all versions of jess boad with a broken memory and then by stage 3 has full memory.

the problem with peng yang's video that only group 2 jess in stage 1, killing victor is he forgets there is another Jess, for a total of 3, and the two Jess who meet is our Jess from group 1 stage 2 and the newly boarded group 2 Jess in stage 1.

there's still one more Jess, the learning stage 2 jess when our Jess newly boarded. she drops the key that our Jess finds, just as our Jess drops the key for the newly boarded group 2 Jess finds.

peng yang is wrong that there aren't 2 types of Jess who board the ship, the type with a broken memory and the type with full memory. all board with broken memory then enter stage 2 then stage 3 with full memory

and group 2 victor  and later sally and downy by knife was killed by the Jess who boarded the ship prior to our Jess boarding the ship

my diagram would like something like this

when our Jess boards the Aeolus there are 2 Jess, one Jess from group -2 and another Jess from group -1

our Jess is group 1, stage 1 when she boards her group is killed by group -2 Jess stage 3, and is watched by group Jess -1

so the cycle is

our Jess group 1, stage 1 kills Jess  group -2,  stage 3 seen by Jess group -1,  stage 2
--->

our jess group 1, stage 2, Jess group -1 now  stage 3 killing everyone in group 2, watches Jess g-1  stage 3 killed by Jess group 2 stage 1

--->

our Jess group 1, stage 3, kills group 3 except Jess group 3 stage 1. Jess group 3 stage 1 kills our Jess from group 1, stage 3, and is watched by Jess group 2 stage 2.

after our Jess dies and kicked off the boat,

group 2 Jess moves from stage 2 to stage 3, and group 3 Jess moves from stage 1 to stage 2, and a new boat triangle arrives

this part isn't shown in the movie.

all versions of Jess then return home, kills another Jess, drives Tommy, Tommy dies, meets the taxi cab driver and cycle repeates. all Jess have broken memory after sleep.

when Peng yang says

correcting Peng Yang  youtube Triangle Movie Logic Explanation part 2 82b62810

no, group 2 Jess is the one being pointed at by the gun by our Jess, so she's accounted for

the Jess that's missing is the Jess that was in the learning stage 2 prior to our Jess arriving at the boat. it's that Jess that kills victor, not group 2 Jess.

the Jess our Jess killed as masked Jess with gun in theater, is the Jess who arrived 2 groups ago.

Back to top Go down