The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unsolved Murders of Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble

Go down

The Unsolved Murders of Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble Empty The Unsolved Murders of Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble

Post by redpill Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:42 am

Fri Aug 10, 2018

i'm reading up Mollie Tibbets, saw a video on her, and

reward for info on Mollie Tibbets is now over $300k

i wish i were psychic, or perhaps her spirit can visit me in a dream so i can collect $$
though i suppose police would consider me a suspect and would not believe i got the info from a dream like a sensing murder psychic

in one of the news articles there were links as Mollie was originally from California, and is a white female who went missing, in 2018

to The Unsolved Murders of Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble

Francine Trimble 14

The Unsolved Murders of Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble 5e827810

wikipedia has a very long article on her

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Kerry_Graham_and_Francine_Trimble

The murders of Kerry Ann Graham and Francine Marie Trimble are currently unsolved crimes that occurred in December 1978, when both girls—aged 15 and 14 respectively—disappeared after leaving their homes in Forestville, California to visit a shopping mall in Santa Rosa.[2] Their remains were discovered in July 1979 approximately 80 miles north of Forestville, concealed within duct-taped garbage bags and buried within an embankment of a heavily overgrown woodland area[3] located beside a remote section of Highway 20, 12 miles from the city of Willits.[1]

Due to the advanced state of decomposition of the girls' remains, the specific cause of death of each victim has never been established, although both girls' deaths have always been considered to be a homicide.[4] Furthermore, Graham's body was mistakenly identified as that of a mal

and

Disappearances

Graham and Trimble both resided in Forestville, California.[9] The two girls were next-door neighbors and inseparable friends, having known one another since they had become acquainted while attending elementary school.[10] On December 16, 1978, the two girls left their homes, reportedly to visit the Coddingtown Mall in Santa Rosa, with Graham having informed her mother of her intentions to shop for Christmas gifts prior to leaving her household. Neither family ever heard from their daughter again.[11]

Within 24 hours of her disappearance, Trimble's mother had filed a missing person report on her daughter with the Sonoma County Sheriff's Office;[7] Graham was reported missing to the same sheriff's office on Christmas Eve the same month.[n 1] Family members of both girls informed investigators of their fears their daughters had become the victims of foul play, perhaps having been kidnapped prior to their departing to the mall from the Trimble residence, and possibly by someone they knew, as there were no signs of a disturbance having occurred at either girl's residence, and makeup was found arranged upon a dresser in Trimble's bedroom. In addition, neither girl had taken any personal possessions from her household prior to her disappearance,[4] and although Graham was known to have previously run away from her home, at the time of her disappearance, she had recently undergone an operation to remove her appendix,[12] and was still physically recovering from the procedure, having also left her prescribed antibiotics in her bedroom. Nonetheless, neither family could completely discount the possibility the girls may have hitchhiked to various regions, including New Jersey, or as far as Nova Scotia, Canada.[3][n 2]

Initially, investigators concluded Graham had arrived at Trimble's home on the date of the girls' disappearance when no other member of Francine's family had been present within the household,[15] and that the two girls were likely together at the time of their disappearance later that day.[16][17] Furthermore, although investigators initially concluded the most likely explanation for the girls' disappearance was that they had been runaways,[17] they could not discount the families' theory both girls had been abducted from Trimble's home.[1] As no signs of a struggle were noted within the Trimble household, had this been the case, the two girls would have either known their abductor, or been taken from the residence at gunpoint. The aunt of Francine Trimble would later recollect that on one occasion, out of sheer desperation, her family had contacted a psychic in the hope of obtaining information regarding the girls' whereabouts and welfare.[6]

what makes me give pause

The speculation of a serial killer as being the perpetrator of this crime was partly conceived due to the number of young females abducted and murdered in California during the late 1970s—some within the same county of the victims' disappearance.[6] Nonetheless, no definitive suspects have been officially named in the case.[1][27]

so there is speculation that The Unsolved Murders of Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble was due to serial killers due to the fact that there were many white young females abducted and murdered in California during the late 1970s

What a Face

personally i've never heard of this case until Mollie Tibbets linked article

it does remind me of 1979 murders of Eyvonne Bender and Susan Ovington

The Unsolved Murders of Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble Morton10

Thirty two years ago, two north suburban teenagers, Eyvonne Bender and Susan Ovington, left to go shopping and never came home.

The girls' bodies were found in a Morton Grove Forest Preserve, September 5, 1979. They had suffered multiple gunshot wounds. The crimes have never been solved.

this happened in Illionis, but in 1979 within a year of   Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble

i wonder if they are connected?

The Unsolved Murders of Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble 5e827810
The Unsolved Murders of Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble Morton10

they occurred within 1 year of one another 1978 and 1979

and the circumstances of the cases are similar, 2 sets of girls go shopping then wind up murdered, no eye witnesses have ever come forward

growing up i went to school with attractive blonde females same age as me, as classmates. as far as i know they're still alive. but wow. it's so incredibly dangerous to be a blonde female cause of all the serial killers.

i do wonder about my own safety.

i go shopping to. i've gone shopping on dec 23. could i wind up dead and murdered like these 4

Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble
Eyvonne Bender and Susan Ovington

obviously i have not been murdered.

but i do try to imagine how if you go to a very public shopping mall, that somehow at some point these 4 girls got abducted and murdered.

investigators of the time suspect that Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble were both abducted somehow from Francine Trimble's home, though they found no sign of struggle. if so it kinda is like Mollie Tibbets

The Trimbles also consulted with a psychic. not clear what the psychic said sadly it'd be a good opportunity to compare what the psychic said with how Francine was found

there are plenty of examples of men killing men, and homosexual male serial killers preying on men, so i'm not safe either.

but wow, so many white females murdered. pale

considering that there are so many and i quote

The speculation of a serial killer as being the perpetrator of this crime was partly conceived due to the number of young females abducted and murdered in California during the late 1970s—some within the same county of the victims' disappearance.[6] Nonetheless, no definitive suspects have been officially named in the case.[1][27]

perhaps one of these many white girl serial killers from California from late 1970s took an interest in  JonBenet Ramsey

investigators speculate Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble were both abducted somehow from Francine Trimble's home, and they found duct tape.

maybe SBTC comes from some reference in California. Santa Barbara Train crossing

Back to top Go down