The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurricane Florence that's a lot to deal with

Go down

Hurricane Florence that's a lot to deal with Empty Hurricane Florence that's a lot to deal with

Post by redpill Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:55 pm

Tue Sep 11, 2018

i don't leave on the east coast but my local news coverage has a lot on Hurricane Florence

Hurricane Florence that's a lot to deal with 18091010

that's one big mo-fo

doomsday preppers often buy underground bunkers to save themselves from a catastrophe but how well would that work in a flooding situation, or even forest fire?

here i am living my life in relative coolness and calmness, and those on the east coast has to deal with this, wow.

1 million urged evacuation, flooding, wind damage, and then repairs and insurance claims

i do think living by the ocean is awesome but wow, putting up with this must suck donkey balls

Hurricane Florence that's a lot to deal with Florie10

i think my home is valued around $200k. how would it affect real estate prices when an event like this happen?

tornado do occur regularly in the midwest though. i would be suicidal if my home and area was hit by one. and my basement i am unsure if i would actually survive.

Back to top Go down