The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish Disney/Marvel would hire John Ostrander/Jan Duursema for quinlan vos canon

Go down

I wish Disney/Marvel would hire John Ostrander/Jan Duursema for quinlan vos canon Empty I wish Disney/Marvel would hire John Ostrander/Jan Duursema for quinlan vos canon

Post by redpill Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:01 pm

Wed Sep 26, 2018

i just learned from either stupendous wave or star wars theory that

Disney/Marvel announced they plan to release new comics, one for Snoke.

I do enjoy their current Darth Vader comics, but I wish Disney/Marvel would hire John Ostrander/Jan Duursema for quinlan vos, for canon stories,

both set in the clone wars and after order 66

the duo originally worked for Dark Horse

i'd like to read all new stories, of course, with canon being quite different. in legends his major love interest was Khaleen Hentz and had a son Korto, and Tholme also survied order 66

in canon, Tholme was killed by Asajj ventress, as stated by dooku, asajj was his love interest, and no son.
is stated to have survived order 66 like legends

wolverine is a popular figure in marvel comics and vos is arguably the jedi most similar to wolverine

others have commented

'Han Solo' Movie Is Rumored to Feature the Jedi Version of Wolverine ...
https://www.obsev.com › Entertainment › Film

Apr 21, 2017 - You're probably thinking of Wolverine, right? ... there's a good chance that you're thinking of Quinlan Vos, one of the more popular characters to ...

YukiPri : STAR WARS x X-MEN AU Quinlan Vos - Wolverine -...
yukipri.tumblr.com/post/147067148924/star-wars-x-x-men-au-quinlan-vos-wolverine

Jul 7, 2016 - STAR WARS x X-MEN AUQuinlan Vos - Wolverine - A mutant with many powers, including regenerative healing and psychometry. His actions ...

I wish Disney/Marvel would hire John Ostrander/Jan Duursema for quinlan vos canon Tumblr13

Back to top Go down