The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i just finished Star Wars Resistance Season 1 Episode 1- 4 and Solo

Go down

i just finished Star Wars Resistance Season 1 Episode 1- 4 and Solo  Empty i just finished Star Wars Resistance Season 1 Episode 1- 4 and Solo

Post by redpill Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:15 pm

Sun Oct 07, 2018

today on Sun Oct 07, 2018

i just watched 4 episodes of Star Wars Resistance Season 1 Episode 1- 4

i just finished Star Wars Resistance Season 1 Episode 1- 4 and Solo  58031810

its about Yeager meeting Poe Dameron and um

this alongside Solo I realize one thing,

i only really like jedi vs sith and the force.

i was hoping Star Wars Resistance would go into the background of Snoke, the knights of Ren, the rise of Snoke, Luke
and other Force lore

that's what i enjoy most

star wars without the jedi and sith and the force, is just star trek or buck rogers that one episode will go into snoke.

the other thing is the animation looks like a throwback to the 80s. both the clone wars and rebels used 3d cgi which i much prefer to the 2D look of Star Wars Resistance , which coming even later than the clone wars i thought it would also be 3D cgi

rebels ended with that whale creature grabbing thrawn and ezra bridger with ahoska still alive

i was hoping resistance would directly continue that, and in 3d cgi

i still read the darth vader comic and star wars theory and stupendous wave say that there will be a snoke comic

i plan to continue to watch Star Wars Resistance on the hope

one question i was going to ask superdave was whether he follows star wars EU, in my case the clone wars and now rebels and the comics

superdave banned me like a sith lol.

Back to top Go down