The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm charlie brown thanksgiving

2 posters

Go down

i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm charlie brown thanksgiving Empty i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm charlie brown thanksgiving

Post by redpill Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:41 pm

Sun Nov 25, 2018

i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm, dark all day.

i knew from watching the weather reports this could happen so yesterday i went grocery shopping and stocked up on food.

today i'm in from of my trusty computer and warm, while i see snow outside.

yesterday when it was warm i went for a walk and saw an orange cat, and mosquito and birds

how do animals survive such conditions?

i'm inside my cozy home in front of a pc typing this blog, in the middle of a snow storm and blizzard and raging winds
with my cat on my lap

good time for a fireplace i think though i have concerns about starting a house fire.

i watched charlie brown thanksgiving something i've not seen since the 80s

it starts with Lucy and her football, and

i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm charlie brown thanksgiving Vlcsn402

resulting in

i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm charlie brown thanksgiving Vlcsn403

then pepermint patty telling charles what to do and inviting herself over.

i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm charlie brown thanksgiving Vlcsn405

then

i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm charlie brown thanksgiving Vlcsn406

its actual length is around 22 minutes, but it was a thanksgiving special at 1 hour, so that must mean a lot of commericials to pad it out, or maybe it was a half hour special

i've not seen it since the 80s and i don't remember it at all

the guy who did charlie brown and this was set in the 60s they actually engage in prayer

i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm charlie brown thanksgiving Vlcsn407
i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm charlie brown thanksgiving Vlcsn408

when i was in preschool at age 4, in the 1970s, even when we went to a public diner, we had to say this prayer

god is good, god is great, thank you for the food on the plate

certainly lot of the adults sort looked at us.

i was told god is the creator of everything.

Back to top Go down

i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm charlie brown thanksgiving Empty Re: i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm charlie brown thanksgiving

Post by searchinGirl Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:55 pm

i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm charlie brown thanksgiving 1551c610

Gas Fireplace. You’ll like it.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm charlie brown thanksgiving Empty Re: i'm in the middle of a blizzard snow storm charlie brown thanksgiving

Post by redpill Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:00 pm

wow!
u came back.

i thought only ghosts are here. i think u r the last one.

there are a lot of businesses like panera where i live that have it,

but i prefer to watch smell and hear wood crackle and burn.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:35 pm

I didn’t really go anywhere. I like reading your posts and stories.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:39 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I didn’t really go anywhere. I like reading your posts and stories.

oh thanks. murderysteryreader i wonder if she's still around. i'm pretty sure tracyb is long gone. you 2 are the last jedi

so do you have a fireplace? one thing about gas fireplace is i have to pay a gas bill.

i wonder how that compares to burning wood

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:14 pm

The picture actually is my fireplace. The fake logs are little beat down because I’ve been in this house for 18 years. But it’s not so expensive. The good part is we can turn the heat lower because the fireplace heats the room we hang out in most. We could put a blower fan in it for more heat but then I think it would be too hot. I had a regular fireplace before that. It was a pain.

It’s cold tonight. The storm you are having came through here last night. Well, just a clip of it. The low temp tonite is 21.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:30 pm

searchinGirl wrote:The picture actually is my fireplace. The fake logs are little beat down because I’ve been in this house for 18 years. But it’s not so expensive. The good part is we can turn the heat lower because the fireplace heats the room we hang out in most. We could put a blower fan in it for more heat but then I think it would be too hot. I had a regular fireplace before that. It was a pain.

It’s cold tonight. The storm you are having came through here last night. Well, just a clip of it. The low temp tonite is 21.

rub it in hehe. though as a kid i imagined about the yeti in this weather.

if the power went out though i'd be in big trouble .

your fireplace looks nice. my home of course is heated by gas, so there's a furnace that burns bright blue fire from gas in the basement.

but electricity is needed to circulate the air.

for me the joy of the fireplace includes the smell and the sound of crackling wood and seeing the fire flicker is a lot like a screensaver of yore.

do you leave it on all night?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:37 pm

No it goes out at night. We have lots of blankets. My kittens love laying next to the fire and spreading out on the floor.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:39 pm

searchinGirl wrote:No it goes out at night. We have lots of blankets. My kittens love laying next to the fire and spreading out on the floor.

aww how sweet. i have one cat and she likes to snuggle.

what temperature do you set your house at?

i currently have it at 70F.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:06 pm

I would say about 70 but sometimes lower. Hubby like to breath cool fresh air. Sometimes I feel like I’ll freeze to death outside the blankets. Most days it gets up to forties or fifties but at night due to the altitude it can get really really cold.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:10 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I would say about 70 but sometimes lower. Hubby like to breath cool fresh air. Sometimes I feel like I’ll freeze to death outside the blankets. Most days it gets up to forties or fifties but at night due to the altitude it can get really really cold.

right now i keep it at 70f in the daytime and lower it to around 66f i have an electric heating blanket to Smile

outside its like below zero C plus winds pale

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:20 pm

The storm turned into a blizzard with high wind warnings. There were a couple of semis blown over in Northern Colorado. This reminds me of a Thanksgiving Storm we encountered driving back home from the East Coast in 2005 (I think). The interstate got closed and we had to take a 180 mile detour. I hate it when that happens.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:37 pm

searchinGirl wrote:The storm turned into a blizzard with high wind warnings. There were a couple of semis blown over in Northern Colorado. This reminds me of a Thanksgiving Storm we encountered driving back home from the East Coast in 2005 (I think). The interstate got closed and we had to take a 180 mile detour. I hate it when that happens.

certainly sounds like the same winter storm as i live east of you but midwest pale how do animals survive this?

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:53 pm

re: fireplace

i bought a bread machine a toast master from target, with a 10% discount.

cause i like the smell of baking bread.

thing is bread mixes are not cheap, it's actually cheaper to buy bread from panera or costco or walmart already made :-(

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down