The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chronicles of narnia and walking

Go down

chronicles of narnia and walking Empty chronicles of narnia and walking

Post by redpill Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:58 pm

Fri Dec 07, 2018

i'm currently watching the chronicles of narnia

i don't quite follow how episodes 2 prince caspian and episode 3 dawn treader really follow up on episode 1, in some ways i think episode 1 is the most entertaining, like the first movie in the matrix.

imo if you're going to do a trilogy, i would prefer you don't stray from the first movie like star wars did, rather than go far off the deep end like the matrix did.

obviously watching this is a major time commitment

so what i do is i often will walk, in the past in a treadmill, now, around my living room, at the same time i watch this.

my comprehension is obviously lower than if i sit in front of the tv still, but i'm killing 2 birds with 1 stone. walking and watching a movie i was kinda meh on. i like seeing medieval stuff.

i've seen vikings and knightfall, and of course i've heard of game of thrones and the last kingdom.

if i do watch those, i plan to also overlap with walking excercise.

as a gen x er i have to walk to maintain my health so. might as well walk and watch medieval fantasy movies in the same time.

excercise and fitness by walking and i'm partially watching this movie. i like the sites and sounds, but the dialogue not so much.

Back to top Go down