The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what i think of david hughes aka superdave getting me banned on crimeshots

Go down

what i think of david hughes aka superdave getting me banned on crimeshots Empty what i think of david hughes aka superdave getting me banned on crimeshots

Post by redpill Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:53 pm

Thu Jan 10, 201

what i think of david hughes aka superdave getting me banned on crimeshots 5d218910

searchinGirl wrote:I think it’s the latter. I’ve seen a few IDI posts but then I see them warned or gone. The posters may move to other threads or disappear but a lot of people have said they were turned off by him. I do wonder if SD talked Tricia into the no intruder discussion. That he got you banned altogether is telling. Can’t argue with what you don’t know or aren’t willing to learn.

focus

searchinGirl wrote:That he got you banned altogether is telling. Can’t argue with what you don’t know or aren’t willing to learn.

i LOL when i read this bc SD and I are sith lords

with that in mind this is what i think of him getting me banned

and

and

and

and

i called david hughes weak.

i told him his rdi claims are no match for the power of the daubert side of the Forensics, which leads to intruder theory.

i told david that if so powerful he is, why leave?

that the real power in jonbenet is in the daubert side of the forensics, which leads to intruder

i told him with the daubert side of the forensics his arguments will die, as will the RDI

i told him jameson's right. the scientific evidence leads to intruders. i told him to join me and i will complete his training, with our combined power we can bring an end to this destructive conflict and bring order to the investigation

i told him strike me down with all of your anger and hate and your journey to intruder theory will be complete.

well he returned to crime shots and banned me

HAHAHAHA!

that's one of the funniest moments i had with SD

what i think of david hughes aka superdave getting me banned on crimeshots 5d218910
what i think of david hughes aka superdave getting me banned on crimeshots Cae58810

part of the experience of a sith lord is to be murdered by your own apprentice and i am thankful SD gave me that experience.

he has such spunk that spit of fire

Back to top Go down