The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gobots ufo cosmos and Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and jetfire/robotech

Go down

gobots ufo cosmos and Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and jetfire/robotech Empty gobots ufo cosmos and Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and jetfire/robotech

Post by redpill Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:18 am

Wed Feb 06, 2019

i was born in the 70s, for better or worse i'm a gen-xer

one toy line i was acquainted with and enjoyed was the gobots

gobots ufo cosmos and Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and jetfire/robotech 61p57-10

which was sort of like the burger king to mconalds, the pepsi to coke, its clearly similar to the transformers, which is much more famous.

i suspect that the transformers cartoon and comic book was a key in contributing to transformers success over gobots.

one gobot i owned which i rather liked was cosmos a ufo to robot

gobots ufo cosmos and Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and jetfire/robotech Tf-gob10

the reason i liked this gobot is i played video games like zaxxon

gobots ufo cosmos and Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and jetfire/robotech 220px-12

i really liked the idea of piloting this ufo in outer space.

anne of green gables talked about imagination

gobots ufo cosmos and Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and jetfire/robotech 5bd1dd10

i had an imagination but it was like being on a spaceship and traveling around the galaxy

gobots ufo cosmos and Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and jetfire/robotech Eversp10

not the great books, classic literature and tennyson she enjoyed.

sadly gobots never took off. it just disappeared and died.

another similar idea toy was Mobile Armored Strike Kommand

gobots ufo cosmos and Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and jetfire/robotech E3282f10

it didn't take off either.

in 2019 with competition from game consoles like the ps4 and xbox and computers and iphones

i can't imagine toys like this ever selling. and if they did sell, well toys r us is dead.

maybe target or walmart or online at amazon.

for me there was a certain excitement going to toys r us and looking at these packages of toyes, and i was instantly attracted to gobot cosmos

one of my neighbor kids owned the transformer jetfire

gobots ufo cosmos and Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and jetfire/robotech Jetger10

jetfire is the same mech as in robotech. i now know there was some lawsuits between hasbro and harmony gold, as jetfire and the robotech mechs are same design.

it could transform from a f16 to robot to a half robot half plane.

at the time i played with it i never imagine i'd be typing up on it on an internet blog. from the 80s till now.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum