The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I think the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note says about the intruder

3 posters

Go down

What I think the  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note says about the intruder Empty What I think the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note says about the intruder

Post by redpill Sun May 19, 2019 8:47 pm

Sun May 19, 2019 8:08 pm

for me this blog and forum was down for most of the day

searchinGirl wrote:Well, they might consider themselves international. But Whitson and Smit refer to some studies that say ligature strangulation is almost always committed by a lone male perp, so I don’t know if it was more than one. The Ransom Note is a fantasy. I think the perp was on drugs.

once upon a time i had conversations with superdave,

i wondered what he was like as a person. while i couldn't say a whole lot, i could tell

he is strong in the force. if he could be turned, he would make an invaluable ally.

i thought he would join me, or die, my master.

haha.

one area of true crime is unidentified decedents and websleuth has forums dedicated to identifying them.

you can play 20 questions as to what they are like. if they do become identified, you can compare what people were saying to who they were as a person.

one i know personally is

dana point jane doe

What I think the  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note says about the intruder Holly_13

compare with what posters on websleuth thought who dana point jane doe was in life, with her besties who grew up with her and have pictures of her as a very young girl.

her besties tell me that she was popular and very pretty and loved parties and drugs and led zeppelin, in california.

which is of course not at all the picture of what she was like at her time of suicide, wearing "Second hand clothes" and having cavities in her teeth.

anyhow, reading SD's posts, obviously he knows something about star wars, but i had no idea where he lived, his age, his occupation, his appearance.

he told me he was irish and spoke of catholic priests and called linwood a sinnner, for which i challenged in him a star wars battle to the death.

yeah that was fun. good times.

there were similar speculations about famous serial killers, for example compare what was said from serial kilers like golden state killer to btk killer, or the killer of mollie tibbets to what they are actually like.

or compare what is said about famous murders like zodiac killer and occk to if they ever get caught.

my methodology for JonBenet Ramsey ransom note says about the intruder

the intruder can say anything, anything at all.

so of all the things they can say, they make statements which while not exact movie quotes, are similar to famous movies like dirty harry ransom and speed.

i call this source criticism after the bible.

in secular biblical scholarship, source criticism is the attempt to identify the secular sources of the bible, for example, that the Torah was composed of 4 sourced J, P, E and D, in the documentary hypothesis, and that the gospels of matthew and luke copied Mark word for word in many cases.

paul seeming quotes pregospel christian creeds in his letters and alludes to other sources.

in JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

possible sources include

Dirty Harry 1971

Similar Phrases

"Now listen to me carefully." (JBR's RN begins "Listen carefully")
"Now listen. Listen very carefully."
"If I even think you're being followed, the girl dies."
"If you talk to ayone, I don't care if it's a Pekinese p i s s ing against a lamppost, the girl dies." (JBR's RN says "If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies")
"... that's the end of the game. The girl dies." (the phrase "the girl dies" is used 3 times, just as in the JBR RN)
"It sounds like you had a good rest. You'll need it."

Speed (1994)

Story Lines

Specified denomination of bills and type of container for delivery of the ransom
The kidnapper employs counter-surveillance

Phrases

"You know that I'm on top of you. Do not attempt to grow a brain." [RN states: "Don't try to grow a brain John"]

Ransom (1996)

Story Lines

Specified denomination of bills and type of container for delivery of the ransom
The delivery of the ransom requires extreme physical exertion [The RN encourages John to be well-rested]
The child is bound with his hands placed above his head
Duct tape is used on the child
The child's parent is a wealthy businessman who can fly his own plane
The kidnapper employs counter-surveillance

Similar Phrases

"Do not involve the police or the FBI. If you do, I will kill him."
"Do not inform the media or I will kill him."
"No tracking devices in the money or the cases or I will kill him."

there is precedence for this as an idea,

the zodiac killer

his letter

"I like killing people because it is so much fun it is more fun than killing wild game in the forrest because man is the most dangeroue anamal of all to kill something gives me the most thrilling experence it is even better than getting your rocks off with a girl the best part of it is thae when I die I will be reborn in paradice and the i have killed will become my slaves I will not give you my name because you will try to sloi down or atop my collectiog of slaves for my afterlife ebeorietemethhpiti"

— The solution to Zodiac's 408-symbol cipher. The meaning, if any, of the final eighteen letters has not been determined.[20]

the statement

"I like killing people because it is so much fun it is more fun than killing wild game in the forrest because man is the most dangeroue anamal of all to kill

it is speculated the source of Zodiac statement is from The Most Dangerous Game by Richard Connell,

There is a reference to "The Most Dangerous Game" in letters the Zodiac Killer wrote to San Francisco Bay Area newspapers in his three-part cipher: "Man is the most dangerous animal of all to kill"[13]. The Most Dangerous Game film is also mentioned a number of times in the context of the Zodiac Killer in the 2007 film, Zodiac.[14]

btw any RDI you find on forums claiming the ransom note was fake therefore patsy wrote it, is contradicted by actual scientific forensic document examiners. , who have eliminated both John and Patsy as authors. RDI is ignorance.

as a hypothesis then i suggest that the author was a huge fan of movies like Dirty Harry ransom and speed, which are all movies in the action thriller movie genre.

this doesn't really narrow the field a whole lot but it's a genre that typically attracts males with fascination for violence, good cops vs bad cops, car scenes and guns.

if that's the case are there other movies in action thriller genre that could serve as a source for the ransom note?

i think so,

the idea of a small foreign faction sounds a lot like the movie Die Hard, hans gruber said something like this to bruce willis character officer maclain

the vietnam movie deer hunter has a quote it's up to you know, it's up to you

the movie the rock starring ed harris and nicholas cage and sean connery is about not respecting the country it serves, since ed hummel played by ed harris was pissed many special forces died and their families got no financial compensation

the movie the fugitive has the idea of framing roger kimball by having the wife killed in dr kimball's home and kimball was taken the fall, played by harrison ford

the idea of making someone believe he didn't exist and never being heard from again is keyse sose from the movie the usual suspects

again rdi have claimed this ransom note was ridiculous therefore patsy wrote it, which is contradicted by actual scientific experts

if my identification of sources is correct,

the perp not only has seen dirty harry ransom and speed, but also deer hunter, the fugitive, the usual suspects, the rock, die hard

all action thriller movies

obviously a male, which is confirmed by dna as well

instead of seeing this as something patsy wrote, i see it as something impossible for patsy to write as she hasn't seen these movies.

the $118k ransom money demand could come from silence of the lambs with run time of 118 minutes

The Silence of the Lambs (film) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Silence_of_the_Lambs_(film)

Running time. 118 minutes.

and this crime is a copycat crime, inspired by the movies.

this person motive is very similar to the zodiac killer.

the zodiac killer wrote letters which have reference to the most dangerous game

and the jonbenet ransom note has reference to action thriller movies.

perhaps the author of the zodiac letters and jonbenet ransom note are one and the same?

sbtc is a zodiac cipher?

the movie dirty harry and scorpio is directly influenced by the zodiac killer who was never caught. perhaps he saw this movie and went on to target jonbenet.

when i write of the daubert side of the Forensics, that's pretty close to the dark side of the Force, not an exact quote but similar

so if you hypothesis i'm a star wars fan and misquoting star wars,

you'd be right.

my hypothesis is that the reason the language of the ranosm note is similar to the movies is that the author was a movie buff and superfan of these movies and could quote them from memory, but so as to not make it so easy by providing an exact quote, he deliberately changed the wording to create some confusion in investigators.

Back to top Go down

What I think the  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note says about the intruder Empty Re: What I think the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note says about the intruder

Post by MurderMysteryReader Thu May 23, 2019 10:02 pm

I would add that I think that he gave a little information, the tweaked movie quotes, but nothing else. I doubt the handwriting in the note is even his. It would be foolish for him to have written the note in his own handwriting. I feel he wouldn't have wanted to get caught. I tried to find a post about all the movies that the tweaked quotes were from, but didn't so I am going to name one. Nick Of Time starring Johnny Depp. It was released in 11/22/1995 and might have been on tv Christmas Day in 1996. One of Johnny Depp's lines is " Listen carefully." The kidnapped victim is a 6 year old girl. The kidnappers posed as police officers and wanted Johnny Depp's character to kill a political figure or they would kill his daughter. The word listen is used a few other times in the movie. I had read discussion about "Nick Of Time" and JonBenet's killer possibly watching it. I had not seen it and out of curiosity watched it. I have seen it several times since.

Back to top Go down

What I think the  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note says about the intruder Empty Re: What I think the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note says about the intruder

Post by redpill Thu May 23, 2019 10:48 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I would add that I think that he gave a little information, the tweaked movie quotes, but nothing else. I doubt the handwriting in the note is even his. It would be foolish for him to have written the note in his own handwriting. I feel he wouldn't have wanted to get caught. I tried to find a post about all the movies that the tweaked quotes were from, but didn't so I am going to name one. Nick Of Time starring Johnny Depp. It was released in 11/22/1995 and might have been on tv Christmas Day in 1996. One of Johnny Depp's lines is " Listen carefully." The kidnapped victim is a 6 year old girl. The kidnappers posed as police officers and wanted Johnny Depp's character to kill a political figure  or they would kill his daughter. The word listen is used a few other times in the movie. I had read discussion about "Nick Of Time" and JonBenet's killer possibly watching it. I had not seen it and out of curiosity watched it. I have seen it several times since.

thats very interesting i admit i've not seen that movie nick of time.

i think the killer did write it in his own handwriting but either disguised it or tried to imitate patsy's handwriting.

yes there was RDI discussion why the ransom note says listen carefully and not read carefully

with RDI and their crude primitive tunnel vision that john was telling patsy what to write and john said listen carefully so that's what patsy wrote down.

of course nick of time could show why it says listen carefully.

i'd like to point out in the documentary on mr cruel sensing murder mr cruel told nicola lynas older sister to listen and tell your father wants $25k for your daughter back.

the tweaked movie quotes shows a killer fond of those movies,

the zodiac killer is one example

another possible example is the abc murders.

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Fri May 24, 2019 12:56 am

They might have been able to find JonBenet's killer through the movies. If he had to rent them and paid the rental fee with a credit card. It could be tracked. If he rented them a lot an employee at the video rental place might have noticed and remembered him. it is another example of where the wording "Listen carefully "was used. JonBenet's killer might also have watched Nick Of Time a lot. There is a theory suggested by a poster on a discussion board that the killer was planning at first to phone in the ransom demand, but then changed his mind and left it in the Ramsey home instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri May 24, 2019 10:09 am

MurderMysteryReader wrote:They might have been able to find JonBenet's killer through the movies. If he had to rent them and paid the rental fee with a credit card. It could be tracked. If he rented them a lot an employee at the video rental place might have noticed and remembered him. it is another example of where the wording "Listen carefully "was used. JonBenet's killer might also have watched Nick Of Time a lot. There is a theory suggested by a poster on a discussion board that the killer was planning at first to phone in the ransom demand, but then changed his mind and left it in the Ramsey home instead.

and maybe he rented them with searchinGirl - she lived and worked in Boulder and worked in video rental What a Face What a Face

have you seen these moives i listed?

i suggest watching them if you havent with the ransom note in mind

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Fri May 24, 2019 9:42 pm

I remember searchinGirl posting that. I only posted about JonBenet's killer had to get the movies somewhere if he didn't own them. I have seen Ransom, Speed, and Nick Of Time, but not the rest. I think JonBenet's killer identified with the killer in these movies and liked them. He wanted to take what they did in the movies and change the elements somewhat but so they would still be close to those in the movies that other viewers would recognize them as coming from those movies.

Last edited by MurderMysteryReader on Fri May 24, 2019 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add more to post.)

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat May 25, 2019 10:45 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I remember searchinGirl posting that. I only posted about JonBenet's killer had to get the movies somewhere if he didn't own them. I have seen Ransom, Speed, and Nick Of Time, but not the rest. I think JonBenet's killer identified with the killer in these movies and liked them. He wanted to take what they did in the movies and change the elements somewhat but so they would still be close to those in the movies that other viewers would recognize them as coming from those movies.

Or he acted them out in his fantasy. Stop. Rewind. Play again. Like actually rehearsing the lines. I think the guy had plenty of video and the murder was right before DVDs were marketed world-wide. You’ll probably laugh at me but this week I watched Entered the Dragon and while I don’t have any movie quotes from it, the biggest takeaway I had was about ruthlessness and continuing to cross the line into more ruthlessness to be the strongest and prove who is the bravest and wisest warrior.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat May 25, 2019 10:49 pm

searchinGirl wrote:
MurderMysteryReader wrote:I remember searchinGirl posting that. I only posted about JonBenet's killer had to get the movies somewhere if he didn't own them. I have seen Ransom, Speed, and Nick Of Time, but not the rest. I think JonBenet's killer identified with the killer in these movies and liked them. He wanted to take what they did in the movies and change the elements somewhat but so they would still be close to those in the movies that other viewers would recognize them as coming from those movies.

Or he acted them out in his fantasy. Stop. Rewind. Play again. Like actually rehearsing the lines. I think the guy had plenty of video and the murder was right before DVDs were marketed world-wide. You’ll probably laugh at me but this week I watched Entered the Dragon and while I don’t have any movie quotes from it, the biggest takeaway I had was about ruthlessness and continuing to cross the line into more ruthlessness to be the strongest and prove who is the bravest and wisest warrior.

i'm a bruce lee fan to. Smile though i haven't seen that movie since the 70s.

have u seen dirty harry ransom speed ?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat May 25, 2019 11:49 pm

I’ve seen all those but I want to watch speed again and it’s only available to rent. So I’m on the lookout for air time. I pay enough for tv that I hate to pay extra.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sun May 26, 2019 12:20 am

I was watching Speed before I got interested in the JonBenet Ramsey case. It is a thrill ride. Sandra Bulloch looks a little different in it compared to how she looks now. I think later she got her eyes done or something else. I can definitely see why it is one of the killer's favorite movies. In case Redpill or anyone else reading this blog hasn't seen it I am not going to post very many details about the movie. I personally think any of the movies that the killer of JonBenet Ramsey took lines from to put in the note is a must for any case follower to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun May 26, 2019 12:42 am

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I was watching Speed before I got interested in the JonBenet Ramsey case. It is a thrill ride. Sandra Bulloch looks a little different in it compared to how she looks now. I think later she got her eyes done or something else. I can definitely see why it is one of the killer's favorite movies. In case Redpill or anyone else reading this blog hasn't seen it I am not going to post very many details about the movie. I personally think any of the movies that the killer of JonBenet Ramsey took lines from to put in the note is a must for any case follower to see.

This is a good point. Ruthless People is another one they think the Ransom Note borrowed from. It’s on the funny side but still has the lines. There are probably more movies with lines referred to in the note but perhaps haven’t been identified. That’s why I’m always looking for them in the movies.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sun May 26, 2019 5:51 pm

searchinGirl wrote:
MurderMysteryReader wrote:I was watching Speed before I got interested in the JonBenet Ramsey case. It is a thrill ride. Sandra Bulloch looks a little different in it compared to how she looks now. I think later she got her eyes done or something else. I can definitely see why it is one of the killer's favorite movies. In case Redpill or anyone else reading this blog hasn't seen it I am not going to post very many details about the movie. I personally think any of the movies that the killer of JonBenet Ramsey took lines from to put in the note is a must for any case follower to see.

This is a good point. Ruthless People is another one they think the Ransom Note borrowed from. It’s on the funny side but still has the lines. There are probably more movies with lines referred to in the note but perhaps haven’t been identified. That’s why I’m always looking for them in the movies.

I have read posts on other forums about the Ruthless People possibly connected to the Ramsey note. Another one to add to the list. I agree about there being more movies out there that have similar lines as the ransom note. Killers are not always original and not always the best of writers. They also can lack imagination , which is why we have so many copycat crimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun May 26, 2019 10:40 pm

MurderMysteryReader
searchinGirl

this is my list of movies i've seen and i think is alluded to in the JBR RN in addition to dirty harry ransom and speed.

Die Hard
the rock
deer hunter
the fugitive
silence of the lambs
usual suspects

how many of these have you seen?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon May 27, 2019 12:06 am

I've seen all of them. There is also Se7en that refers to "proper burial'

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon May 27, 2019 12:09 am

MurderMysteryReader wrote:
searchinGirl wrote:

I have read posts on other forums about the Ruthless People possibly connected to the Ramsey note. Another one to add to the list. I agree about there being more movies out there that have similar lines as the ransom note. Killers are not always original and not always the best of writers. They also can lack imagination , which is why we have so many copycat crimes.

This is really interesting but I don't think JBR's killer lacked imagination. It's one of a kind.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon May 27, 2019 12:09 am

searchinGirl wrote:I've seen all of them. There is also Se7en that refers to "proper burial'

i vaguely remember that movie, esp how in the end when he says i envy you and brad finds his wife head in a box and then kills him.

if 118 is based on silence of lambs run time, then its coincidence it matches john's bonus. the rn is a kind of easter egg of movie quotes

i've seen face of evil and its about the murder of 9-year-old Cynthia “Cindy” Allinger

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon May 27, 2019 12:12 am

searchinGirl wrote:
searchinGirl wrote:

This is really interesting but I don't think JBR's killer lacked imagination. It's one of a kind.

the zodiac killer is believed to reference the most dangerous game in his cryptograms

there's also the alpahebet murders in new york

Three young girls were raped and strangled in the Rochester, New York area.

The case received its name from the fact that each of the girls' first and last names started with the same letter. Furthermore, each body was found in a town that had a name starting with the same letter as the victim's name:

Carmen Colon in Churchville
Michelle Maenza in Macedon
Wanda Walkowicz in Webster

maybe based on agatha christie's abc murders

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon May 27, 2019 12:14 am

Ransom premiered on 11-8-96. So 118 could equate to that as well. Every time I think about how the denomination of bills is called out on that note, I think of stories of how drug dealers would bury their stashes in the backyard. Sounds about right for the amount of bills too.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Mon May 27, 2019 12:15 am

I am pretty sure I have seen "The Fugitive" once. I have probably seen part of "The silence Of The Lambs." The rest I have not. I think I heard "The Deer Hunter" theme once. I have not seen "Ruthless People" either. It looks like I am going to be watching them so I can understand the note more and why JonBenet's killer was inspired by these movies and wanted to do this crime because he watched them.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon May 27, 2019 1:24 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I am pretty sure I have seen "The Fugitive" once. I have probably seen part of "The silence Of The Lambs." The rest I have not. I think I heard "The Deer Hunter" theme once. I have not seen "Ruthless People" either. It looks like I am going to be watching them so I can understand the note more and why JonBenet's killer was inspired by these movies and wanted to do this crime because he watched them.

i certainly encourage you to do so as they are very good movies, esp the fugitive.

my theory is the RN is a pastiche of the killer's fav movies. he's acting out a fantasy

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue May 28, 2019 11:06 pm

redpill wrote:
MurderMysteryReader wrote:I am pretty sure I have seen "The Fugitive" once. I have probably seen part of "The silence Of The Lambs." The rest I have not. I think I heard "The Deer Hunter" theme once. I have not seen "Ruthless People" either. It looks like I am going to be watching them so I can understand the note more and why JonBenet's killer was inspired by these movies and wanted to do this crime because he watched them.

i certainly encourage you to do so as they are very good movies, esp the fugitive.

my theory is the RN is a pastiche of the killer's fav movies. he's acting out a fantasy

I certainly will. I have seen "The Deer Hunter." It was good and I didn't watch it before because it is a war movie. It was well made and the acting was excellent. Here is an interesting thing. It shows a younger Christopher Walken. Who also plays the bad guy in "Nick Of Time." 2 movies out of a list of possible favorite of the killer of JonBenet Ramsey. I wonder if he is also a fan of Christopher Walken. It would be interesting to know if some of the other movies had Christopher Walken in them. I will have to find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue May 28, 2019 11:16 pm

redpill wrote:

I certainly will. I have seen "The Deer Hunter."  It was good and I didn't watch it before because it is a war movie. It was well made and the acting was excellent. Here is an interesting thing. It shows a younger Christopher Walken. Who also plays the bad guy in "Nick Of Time."  2 movies out of a list of possible favorite of the killer of JonBenet Ramsey. I wonder if he is also a fan of Christopher Walken. It would be interesting to know if some of the other movies had Christopher Walken in them. I will have to find out.

ok when did you watch Deer hunter MMR?

what line from Deer Hunter do i think is alluded to in the JBR RN?

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue May 28, 2019 11:30 pm

searchinGirl wrote:
searchinGirl wrote:

He certainly had the imagination to take quotes from movies change them and put them in a ransom note. Also, to make sure they were of similar tone. I have no idea if he was/is an author by profession.

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Wed May 29, 2019 9:20 am

redpill wrote:
redpill wrote:

I certainly will. I have seen "The Deer Hunter."  It was good and I didn't watch it before because it is a war movie. It was well made and the acting was excellent. Here is an interesting thing. It shows a younger Christopher Walken. Who also plays the bad guy in "Nick Of Time."  2 movies out of a list of possible favorite of the killer of JonBenet Ramsey. I wonder if he is also a fan of Christopher Walken. It would be interesting to know if some of the other movies had Christopher Walken in them. I will have to find out.

ok when did you watch Deer hunter MMR?

A few days ago. ( Robert De'Niro) Michael: "It's up to you. Now it's up to you." It was said to Nick played by Christopher Walken. By the way, from your list of movies alluded to in the Ransom note Christopher Walken plays the bad guy in only one: "Nick Of Time."

Last edited by MurderMysteryReader on Wed May 29, 2019 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add something.)

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed May 29, 2019 10:45 pm

A few days ago. ( Robert De'Niro) Michael: "It's up to you. Now it's up to you." It was said to Nick played by Christopher Walken. By the way, from your list of movies alluded to in the Ransom note Christopher Walken plays the bad guy in only one: "Nick Of Time."

the Force is strong in this one

here's the ransom note

here is the text of  JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

Mr. Ramsey,

Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We do respect your bussiness [sic] but not the country that it serves. At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them. Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she dies. You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John!

Victory!

S.B.T.C

( Robert De'Niro) Michael: "It's up to you. Now it's up to you."

It is up to you now John!

My theory is that the author of JB RN was quoting Deer Hunter which is also a 1970s movie like Dirty Harry, which may mean he's older. if he was 20s when these movies came out in the 70s he'd be in his forties by 1996.

this eliminates PR and JR as authors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down