The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accident, Suicide or Murder Season 1 Episode 9 Morgan Ingram & On case with Paula Zahn Orange socks

Go down

Accident, Suicide or Murder Season 1 Episode 9 Morgan Ingram & On case with Paula Zahn Orange socks Empty Accident, Suicide or Murder Season 1 Episode 9 Morgan Ingram & On case with Paula Zahn Orange socks

Post by redpill Mon May 20, 2019 9:52 pm

Mon May 20, 2019

it seems firefox screenshot which i was using disappeared. Suspect

i just watched Accident, Suicide or Murder Season 1 Episode 9

it's about Morgan Ingram

they had 2 investigators man and woman seemingly sympathetic to Morgan's parents who were promoting an intruder murdered Morgan Ingram on the basis she wasn't suicidal.

it goes into detail for about 10 minutes Morgan's life.

one thing i didn't know was she had abdominal migraines. i knew of 1 white female who also had those. they are migraines in the stomach, a form of iritable bowel is why she was on amitrypline.

i thought irritable bowel was diarrhea or constipation.

this happened in Colorado btw, same state as Orange socks murders

they went to forensic toxicologist and that he said no evidence of any injection, and lethal levels of amitrypline was by ingestion.

they considered stalking.

the investigator looking at the house said her house doesn't have much trees for hiding.

now that he mentions it, makes me wonder if i should have trees around my house. i like the idea due to keeping the home and shaded during the summer. still, idea of a stalking hiding out gives me some pause.

the investigators told her mother, who is still in denial that the best explanation is still suicide.

the simplest explanation of why there are lethal levels of amitrypline in her stomach is morgan swallowed it. the house was taped and found no forced entry.

there's no obvious way an intruder would somehow get that drug into her stomach in her own home with her parents present.

i'm surprised her parents cremated her remains, as they could perhaps have it buried and exhumed if they really believe in the intruder theory.

Paula Zahn most recent episode covered the orange socks murder, they have DNA which eliminated the husband.

2 women shot in close locations.

one thing of relevance to JBR was they found an orange sock at site of the first woman found, and they said anything found at the crime scene is potential evidence. later when the second woman was found she had 1 orange sock on her foot.

her mother said it was christmas gift

again, anything found at the crime scene is potential evidence

this is exactly the opposite of what the frauds at forumsforjackasses claim, delmar england

sadly i cant screenshot using my fav firefox.

so today 2 shows based on mysterious women deaths in COLORADO.

No

Back to top Go down