The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I suggest familial DNA searches include Australia for Mr. Cruel in JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

I suggest familial DNA searches include Australia for Mr. Cruel in JonBenet Ramsey Empty I suggest familial DNA searches include Australia for Mr. Cruel in JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:01 pm

Wed Jun 05, 2019

as an intruder theorist in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey, or more specifically a science lord, i embrace the power of the daubert side of the Forensics.

as a science lord, i embrace science, unlike RDI lynch mob.

so it seems clear that familial DNA is one way to identify JBR's killer,

there is no CODIS match to the DNA found on JBR's clothing,

so find relatives of the DNA distal stain -009 from public DNA databases and then identify relatives of the profile. interview these relatives and narrow down on a single family member.

the days are counting down to the final end of RDI, and the end of their insignificant speculation

my old master holdontoyourhat theory was that JBR's killer was north korean. unfortunately, some DNA experts have not confirmed this, one suggesting possibly hispanic.

my theory is that JBR was killed by Mr. Cruel, an Australian home invading child sex offender. - another theory is it was OCCK.

if this theory is correct, DNA familial searches should also include Australian DNA databases, as the perp resides in Australia.

fortunately, Australia is very similar to the USA

Australians have no difficulty visiting and living in the USA, unlike like Justine Damond they get shot and killed by police in Minnesota,
and Americans have no difficulties in Australia

there is a $1 million reward for identifying Mr Cruel

while i don't know who he is,

my suggestion is he can be identified via familial DNA in Australia using JBR's DNA.

i hope to collect, plus any reward money for solving JBR's murder

if i'm right you read it here first Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down