The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

documentaries needed for Eloise Worledge and Adelaide Oval Abductions

Go down

documentaries needed for  Eloise Worledge  and Adelaide Oval Abductions Empty documentaries needed for Eloise Worledge and Adelaide Oval Abductions

Post by redpill Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:42 pm

Wed Jun 05, 2019

Eloise Worledge

Eloise Anne "Ella" Worledge (8 October 1967 – disappeared 12 January 1976) was an 8-year-old girl who was abducted from her home in Beaumaris, Victoria

on youtube there's crime investigation Australia,

they cover the most famous Australian crimes from the Beaumont children to Wanda Beach. to  Graeme Thorne

there's also sensing murder, a new zealand and australian crimes, which covers Mr. Cruel

there are documentaries in the US produced by Investigave Discovery

still a mystery covers some of the famous ones like Linsday Buziak and Abby and Libby in Delphi Indiana.

of the famous historical crimes,

one of the most famous in Australia i've never seen is

Eloise Worledge

documentaries needed for  Eloise Worledge  and Adelaide Oval Abductions X10documentaries needed for  Eloise Worledge  and Adelaide Oval Abductions Xx10

Eloise Worledge  father Lindsay Worledge passed away Feb 2017.

documentaries needed for  Eloise Worledge  and Adelaide Oval Abductions 1488871981679

her mother Patsy is still alive

time is running out as Patsy is only getting older.

I'd like to see a documentary and include old photos, never before seen photos

where she lived

documentaries needed for  Eloise Worledge  and Adelaide Oval Abductions 14906910

her actual bedroom from the 1970s

documentaries needed for  Eloise Worledge  and Adelaide Oval Abductions 14888710

i'd like to see original investigators interviewed

iirc in article one boy who mowed the lawn was a child sex offender and that the school Eloise attended was also investigated.

as well as eye witnesses who said they heard a car and saw a man.

Of Australia's most famous crimes,

Eloise Worledge  is the only one i know of that doesn't have a documentary

I found these articles

Kylie Ladd was only eight years old when her classmate Eloise Worledge was taken from her Melbourne home in the middle of the night.

Forty years later the memory still haunts Ladd.
"It was January, summer holidays, and we would both be starting grade three in just under a month," Ladd recalls.

"I was looking forward to grade three: at our school, grade three marked the juncture where you were allowed to use a pen to write with instead of a pencil; were permitted access to the dizzy heights of the monkey bars on the top playground rather than being confined to the sandpits of the lower. But Eloise never got to swing on those monkey bars.

ref https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/books/kylie-ladd-on-the-aftermath-of-abduction-20170815-gxwi71.html

For me it was the ’70s and a little girl called Eloise Worledge disappeared overnight from her Melbourne bed. Eight years old then and never found.

I was very young but it didn’t stop me fixating on the similarities between me and her: The fringe, the freckles, the fly-wire screen on her bedroom window. And of course her name.

My parents helped me understand that bad stuff happens but it won’t happen like this to you.

ref https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion/seeing-tragedy-through-the-eyes-of-a-child/news-story/c20c7a62c53463d6eaeaebaff4b978d7

i was unclear about a lot of things about LIndsay Buziak until i saw the re-enactment on crimewatch daily

and i was unclear about abby williams and libby germans until i saw the documentary and timeline on ID still a mystery

watching them cleared it up,

i wish a documentary would talk about eloise, show more photos, the events of the day she was abducted, the investigation.

interview those who knew her personally including classmates.

AFAIK id channel only does US and canadian crimes  

and Adelaide Oval Abductions

i'm not aware of any documentaries

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down