The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hispanic intruder theory based on DNA according to Dr Richard Eikelenboom

2 posters

Go down

Hispanic intruder theory based on DNA according to Dr Richard Eikelenboom Empty Hispanic intruder theory based on DNA according to Dr Richard Eikelenboom

Post by redpill Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:25 am

Mon Aug 12, 2019

the earlier reports I've seen, and listed on the Jonbenet wiki stated the DNA was of Caucasian descent.

which if correct, would mean both my Mr Cruel and OCCK theories are still in play.

Dr Richard Eikelenboom

states that 1- they are actively attempting to use familial DNA searches to find relatives of this DNA profile in JBR's panties

and 2- his conclusion is that the DNA is more likely hispanic than caucasian, though there is a stress that this is still only something to be seen as a possibility that needs to be confirmed

again, more likely Hispanic than Caucasian, and this is a newer result.

clearly JBR is an intruder case. RDI is dead, defeated by science.

Mr Cruel is Australian white male thought to be Anglo Saxon so if these results hold, they would probably rule out my Mr Cruel theory. Mr Cruel is said to have brownish or reddish hair, blue eyes, though these features were seen by victims in the dark at night.

It would also present problems for the OCCK theory since the most common OCCK suspects are also white like Mr Cruel.

certainly worth considering how Hispanic intruder gained access and committed this crime.

Hispanic of course can mean a lot of things from full blooded Mexican to a mostly a white European descendant of a Portugal in Brazil, for example.

Perhaps the ransom note author was Hispanic and spoke English as a second language, though there are plenty of Hispanics who speak English as a first language.

Perhaps SBTC means something in Spanish or Portugese.

Certainly might be interesting to look up home invasion crimes in Hispanic countries that might be similar to JBR, though knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese is probably required.

It could be this Hispanics only crime, or he committed similar crimes in his native country, which why the ransom note speaks of being a member of a small foreign faction, or he has since passed away.

Familial genetic genealogy may not succeed if his family lineage is outside the USA.

would an American Indian also qualify as Hispanic via DNA testing? Colorado does have Indian reservations.

I think of Hispanics as having black hair, brown eyes, tan colored complexion, sometimes hairy, sometimes not.

Supposedly Lindsay Buziak's killers were "the mexicans" with a Spanish sounding accent, but eye witness describe them as Caucasian.

if the intruder and JBR killer(s) was hispanic, how does this change discussion of who killed JBR and the motive and the ransom note?

when i check my news, i often read of Mexican gangs decapitating rival gangs, and a prison riot in Brazil resulting in scores of deads and again decapitations and using heads as soccer balls this summer 2019

so maybe that's why the ransom note warns of JBR being beheaded.

it's too bad there's no reports of touch DNA on Tracy Neef from Thorton Colorado.

the killers may actually be a small foreign faction, as in from a gang somewhere in Central or South America, and may also be foreigners from this geography.

many RDI claims about the ransom note assume that the authors were white and English speaking, and especially Patsy Ramsey

no killer would say he's from a small foreign faction, RDI claim. or write such a lengthy ransom note,

therefore Patsy wrote the ransom note.

how would the understanding of the ransom note differ if we assume it comes from a Hispanic cultural context and linguistics?

if the DNA profile is Hispanic and is also the author of the JBR ransom note, how does knowing a Hispanic male of teenage to adult, writing the ransom note change the understanding of the ransom note?

I don't know any Hispanic child serial killers.

of course it could be his first time offense, and apparently only offense.

where I live, there are plenty of Hispanics working this hot summer cutting trees and lawns, apparently hot weather and intense sunlight doesn't bother them too much, i'd be burned like a lobster myself.

maybe something like that saw the basement window of Ramsey home open over the summer while cutting the lawn, cutting trees and bushes and entered the home, then and decided to give JBR a return visit in the winter.

Back to top Go down

Hispanic intruder theory based on DNA according to Dr Richard Eikelenboom Empty Re: Hispanic intruder theory based on DNA according to Dr Richard Eikelenboom

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:14 am

Good post!

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Hispanic intruder theory based on DNA according to Dr Richard Eikelenboom Empty Re: Hispanic intruder theory based on DNA according to Dr Richard Eikelenboom

Post by redpill Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:53 am

searchinGirl wrote:Good post!

thanks

i thought about cross posting on reddit,

i see you are active on the mr cruel thread with redi-education

i think he's a troll. which is why i stopped responding.

his previous claims

jbr dec 25, sharon wills dec 27 therefore no match your theory is wrong

and,

sharon wills 10, jbr 6 therefore no match, pedophiles target specific ages

and

jbr injuries don't match mr cruel therefore youre theory is wrong.

he's a troll,

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:35 pm

Yeah, the blog is getting to be a pain in the ass but I haven’t given up yet. Lots of people though visit the sub just to downvote and don’t want to discuss anything. It all just a big game.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:07 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Yeah, the blog is getting to be a pain in the ass but I haven’t given up yet. Lots of people though visit the sub just to downvote and don’t want to discuss anything. It all just a big game.

you seem passionate about it.

re: ethnicity of dna, there's this from the wiki

Caucasian DNA?

Evidence in Favor of Caucasion DNA

DNA Race Detection Now Possible. A detailed discussion of whether race now can be accurately inferred from DNA evidence is here.
Widespread Media Reports. It has been reported in newspapers across the globe that "Caucasian" DNA was found. If true, this would appear to rule out an Asian factory worker explanation.
Lin Wood. On November 19, 2002, an AP report (AP report from Internet poster Candy) quoted Ramsey attorney Lin Wood as saying "The DNA found in JonBenet's underwear is male and Caucasian."
Guardian Unlimited. "A drop of JonBenet's blood found in her underpants was mixed with the DNA of a Caucasian male" according to Guardian Unlimited, June 25, 2006 (in a story strongly implying Ramsey guilt for the killing).
Rocky Mountain News. "Investigators recover a DNA sample of an unknown Caucasian male from JonBenet's underwear" according to Rocky Mountain News, August 29, 2006.
BBC. "DNA from a white, Caucasian male was found mixed with JonBenet's blood in bloodspots on her clothing" according to the BBC, August 29, 2006.

Evidence Against Caucasian DNA

No Official Leaks of DNA Race Test. A new technique was used in 2004 to infer that the killer of Susannah Chase--a UC-Boulder student killed less than 1 year after JBR--was American Indian or Hispanic. It has not been reported whether police used the same technique to assess the DNA evidence in JBR's case; it would seem surprising that they had not, but conversely it would seem surprising that such a fact would not have been leaked by now given that this information was disclosed in the Chase case.
No Mention in Karr Arrest Warrant. However, the August 2006 [arrest warrant (p. 82) in the John Mark Karr case did not state that the DNA was "Caucasian" - merely that it was male.
Fox News Report. On December 26, Carol McKinley of Fox News reported (quote and link provided by Internet poster Candy): "One piece of information which has been seen as a major clue, but which is wrong, is that the DNA which was in JonBenet's underwear came from a Caucasian male. Truth is, it was never, ever tested for race. Because there's not enough, and it's tested, it will be used up. All we know is, it belongs to a male, we don't know what ethnicity it is." This was stated by McKinley during an exclusive interview with Tom Wickman, former BPD Detective and Grand Jury BPD representative, but it is not clear whether he was the source. Internet poster Mame has stated: "Tom Wickman has NO idea about the DNA! He left this case so many years ago...long before the newer DNA testing was done. How can he possibly comment on the state of the evidence, especially DNA, at this point? He can't." However, Internet poster Jayelles has argued: "Wickman was the "evidence man". I think he would know more about the evidence than Lin Wood or Michael Tracey. Mame tried to claim that he wasn't around the case for long, but according to Candy he worked on the case till 2002. He was also an investigator for the Grand Jury. In terms of case knowledge, Wickman is probably a better source than Lou Smit."

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682463/DNA%20Evidence

Eikelenboom said more likely to be hispanic than caucasian.

then again there's a news article his qualifications don't meet Daubert not sure what was going on with that.

it'd be nice to have an official statement from official source, with names of the forensic scientists on record with their qualification.

hispanic dna would rule out mr cruel and occk theories

opens up that SBTC is something meaningful in Spanish or Portugese or some other language, and that foreign faction could be a mexican drug gang member

if the killer is back in mexico or brazil, its hard to see if forensic familial geneology can solve this case

would be interesting to look at lou smits suspects and all male hispanics known to be in boulder dec 1996 whether it is construction, teaching, what.

could also be a spanish teacher at boulder university,

since they say more hispanic than caucasian he could appear mostly white.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:41 pm

There are so many very large Hispanic families in this area. Talk about a needle in a haystack. Each family is like a haystack.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:49 pm

searchinGirl wrote:There are so many very large Hispanic families in this area. Talk about a needle in a haystack. Each family is like a haystack.

do you know any foreign language?

what could sbtc mean in spanish?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:55 pm

No I don’t know Spanish. But I’ll think about this and try to come up with something. Will you or will you let me post this or the other one at r/JonBenet?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:30 pm

searchinGirl wrote:No I don’t know Spanish. But I’ll think about this and try to come up with something. Will you or will you let me post this or the other one at r/JonBenet?

sure, as long as you mention me Smile

i'm dealing with flea bites so....

but i have another jbr related post

and i'm reading about alzheimer's

my mom sleeps all day and i found this article

Too Much Napping May Signal Alzheimer's
https://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/news/20190812/too-much-napping-may-signal-alzheimers#1

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:35 pm

You’re back to thinking it’s fleas?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:45 pm

searchinGirl wrote:You’re back to thinking it’s fleas?

i actually saw a flea

one thing, is i tried to catch it between my fingers, but it jumped quickly.

also its hard if not impossible to crush with fingers or anything really.

i bought flea carpet powder doesn't seemingly work AFAIK

i'm thinking the next step is a flea spray all over the carpet and couch maybe even bed

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:46 pm

Doesn’t sound good. Hope it gets better.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:56 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Doesn’t sound good. Hope it gets better.
thanks

i'm covered in itchy bites from my feet to my arms and a couple on my chest.

i plan to buy raid flea spray and spraying everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down