The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

re Amy Coney Barret and progressive so-called Christians

Go down

re Amy Coney Barret and progressive so-called Christians Empty re Amy Coney Barret and progressive so-called Christians

Post by redpill Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:34 pm

Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:15 pm

I found this article on " Amy Coney Barret and progressive so-called Christians"

On abortion, Amy Coney Barrett doesn't speak for American Christians

Opinion by Guthrie Graves-Fitzsimmons

Updated 8:56 PM ET, Mon September 28, 2020

link to article

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/28/opinions/abortion-roe-v-wade-amy-coney-barrett-graves-fitzsimmons/index.html

he quotes

Not only do most American Christians not want to overturn Roe v. Wade, many Christian denominations are part of the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice, an advocacy organization that supports abortion rights. "Most Christians are committed to upholding our God-given right to bodily autonomy, including our reproductive freedom, as essential to the abundant life that Jesus proclaimed," the Rev. Katey Zeh, the group's CEO and a Baptist minister, told me in reaction to Judge Barrett's nomination to the Supreme Court. "The political anti-abortion movement weaponizes Christianity and does not value life; it values the power to control those living on the margins, the very ones that Jesus calls us to center."

what he doesn't do, is quote the bible, you know the book Christians believe is the inspired word of God.

where in the bible, where does Jesus say or speak of " God-given right to bodily autonomy"

the bible does say, thou shalt not kill as the ten commandments.

the gospels state that elizabeth was pregnant with john the baptist he was filled with the holy spirit

would god be happy if Mary aborted Jesus as "
God-given right to bodily autonomy"

i've never seen progressive christians provide scriptural support for prochoice claims, and antiabortion prolife claims in the bible remain unrefuted.

the author quotes pew surveys that show most christians support roe v wade, but he never quotes the bible.

progressive christian is a contradiction, a heresy, they are prochoice activists first, and ignore their own bible when it suits them.

Not only do most American Christians not want to overturn Roe v. Wade, many Christian denominations are part of the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice, an advocacy organization that supports abortion rights. "Most Christians are committed to upholding our God-given right to bodily autonomy, including our reproductive freedom, as essential to the abundant life that Jesus proclaimed," the Rev. Katey Zeh, the group's CEO and a Baptist minister, told me in reaction to Judge Barrett's nomination to the Supreme Court. "The political anti-abortion movement weaponizes Christianity and does not value life; it values the power to control those living on the margins, the very ones that Jesus calls us to center."

the bible says

Thou Shalt not kill

The word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations”

(Jeremiah 1:4-5)

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

(Psalm 139:13-16 )

did god respect jesus mother bodily autonomy ?

where again in the bible does it say this is a god given right?

Back to top Go down