The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my name for this generation - 2020 marks the start of the covid generation

Go down

my name for this generation - 2020 marks the start of the covid generation   Empty my name for this generation - 2020 marks the start of the covid generation

Post by redpill Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:55 am

Sun Jan 03, 2021

i am generation X, some of the things i experience as a kid include Saturday morning cartoons like the smurfs, to the Apple 2C with 128k of ram and 1mhz speed, to the atari 2600. famous crimes range from Adam Walsh and Amy Mihalavic to Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy. shows include star trek and unsolved mysteries, to dynasty and 90210. biggests stars were michael jackson and prince.

computers were too primitive to do much and no social media or internet, at least not for the average family. most kids didn't own a computer, and those who had apple 2e's and ibm pc didn't have a modem.

after me, generation Y aka millenials, as they grew up in the turn of the 2000

after that, generation Z who grew up with facebook, smart phones and social media.

now that there is a coronavirus vaccine, its possible this pandemic will come to an end.

but if it mutates so that new vaccines are needed yearly, and the pandemic continues on indefinitely,

this could be generation coronavirus

with 2019 the last year where there was no face masks requirements, including banks.

and with 2020 the start of face masks. perhaps if this covid never goes away or new viruses of the future yet unknown that are airborne, kids will grow up with face masks and it will seem normal.

being gen x i remember a time when computers were primitive, arcade games were like asteroid and pac man, when there was dial up phones and hard land lines and even typewriters, and there was rampant homophobia and gay bashing, and no social media, smart phones, and face masks.

some of the biggest "causes" and threats in my time in the 70s another ice age, 80s nuclear war with soviet union and AIDS, 90s global warming and environmental movement,

if covid never goes away via mutation, 2020 is the start of generation coronavirus

viruses may well be seen as the greatest threat for humans.

Back to top Go down