The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need Dr Christopher Duntsch federal laws part 1

Go down

We need Dr Christopher Duntsch federal laws part 1 Empty We need Dr Christopher Duntsch federal laws part 1

Post by redpill Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:32 pm

Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:51 pm

nice weather!

51° | 44°
41 °F
like 41°

when its nice weather I prefer to be outside. I do not prefer to sit in front of my computer to type. I do have some dental pain, as I had a cracked tooth with fractures going into my tooth root removed. No pale its still a bit sore

the biggest chore i have to do is i now have to mow my lawn again. i prefer winter and not mow the lawn than summer and mow the lawn in 100F and humid heat Neutral

anyway I saw Peacock's Dr. Death story about Dr Christopher Duntsch story

as well as read the wikipedia and news articles about him. my sources of information on Dr, Dunsch are the Peackock story, supplemented by wikipedia articles, news articles and some reddit.

the question a lot of people are wondering is how Dr. Duntsch got through medical school residency and fellowship and pass his boards exams and licensing exams and get wonderful letters of recommendation which called him the smartest hardest working student they ever trained, to be so bad at surgery.

we need federal laws to prevent another Dr Christopher Duntsch

I'm not going to go over what he did there's a wikipedia article on it, but he was a spine surgeon and neurosurgeon, but also a drug addict and his surgery killed and maimed 33 out of 38 patients.

federal laws, since Dr Christopher Duntsch was born in Montana, went to medical school in Tennessee then practiced in Texas.

Dr. Duntch was a drug user, a cocaine and LSD and other drugs.

so obviously federal laws must require Dr not use drugs, and being caught using drugs and mandatory drug testing must be illegal.

the ACLU might have some say on my suggestions

but practicing medicine and surgery under influence by illegal drugs should be illegal.

one of Dr. Duntsch friends said he would not let Duntsch operate on him even before he became a doctor because he knew Dr. Duntsch was a drug addict.

Dr. Duntsch was asked multiple times to take a drug test he either dodged it or dluted urine with tap water.

this should be illegal.

and any applicant using illegal  drugs for any health care profession should be excluded, any caught should be kicked out, and lose license.

again the ACLU might have objections but the purpose is to protect the public from dangerous doctors high on illegal drugs.

this only applies to illegal drugs for recreational purposes of course, a doctor taking prescription for blood pressure is protected as privacy, but a doctor who is high on cocaine or drunk on alcohol may harm patients.

all medication taken from prescription from a doctor and a pharmacist is protected by HIPPAA. Illegal drugs for recreational getting high, like cocaine, is not protected by HIPPAA if you want to be a health care professional. whether a health care worker uses drugs or alcohol is relevant to providing health care and protect the public, of course the ACLU might have something to say

other ideas,

dr. duntsch medical school and residency and fellow ship programs, patients and hospitals should be able to sue them for claiming wrongly Dr. Duntsch is qualified to do neurosurgery and spine surgery. obviously he isn't.

when a medical school residency program and fellowship say their student is qualified to practice medicine and he isn't, that's fraud. if patients are harmed and died, they should also be liable and sued in civil court.

medical boards should have the right to immediately temporary suspend a surgeon with a bad outcome, if necessary pending a formal review. Dr. Kirby and Dr. Henderson wanted that done for Dr. Duntsch.

hospitals should be able to report doctors without being feard of being sued. in Dr. Duntsch case he threatened to sue them if they report him to the Texas board and to the National Board.

Dr.  can be re-examined for competency if there are adverse outcome. In this case. Dr. Martin Lazar said Dr. Duntsch didn't know what he was doing, you cannot know that a patient is bleeding out and not be a neurosurgeon

every medical student resident nurse health care must submit to questions about their illegal recreational drug use. they must be asked if they ever used drugs or alcohol, and must be excluded if yes.

i think there should also be both screening questions and interview questions to identify if a person is a psychopath like Dr. Duntsch how would a death of a patient affect them

Dr Duntsch did not care about death of patients and is a psychopath.

Dr Duntsch and his fellowship director Semmes-Murphey Clinic in Memphis  Dr. Kevin Foley. had a financial conflict of interest.

Dr. Kevin Foley had a financial interest in Dr. Duntsch disc genetics, and wrote his evaluation.

Dr. Kevin Foley should be held accountable under my proposed law.

Dr. Duntsch only completed 100 surgeries in residency when the standard is 1000, this should be illegal,
all residents are required by federal law to complete the required number and thus Semmes-Murphey Clinic in Memphis should be subject to investigation.

the medical school, residency and fellowship must personally eye witness the doctor performing the necessary surgeries from start to finish

Dr. Duntsch  would fail the drug laws
he would fail the necessary 1000 surgeries
Dr. Duntsch might fail the psychopath testing, specifically questions and interviews about patients and how he feels about patients sick and death

so he would be prevented from practicing medicine.

this law would affect Dr. Leigh Sundem, who did drugs and got a felony conviction, prior to medical school.

Dr. Leigh Sundem would never be allowed into medical school, but then she could choose another career.

She got accepted accumulated over i don't know a lot of student loan debt, was unable to get into residency to become a doctor so she committed suicide.

under my law she wouldn't be a doctor but she could be a chemistry phD and professor and make money, provided they don't have an issue with her felony conviction.

the residency doctor and fellowship doctor Dr. Kevin Foley Semmes-Murphey Clinic in Memphis

gave Dr. Duntsch

wonderful letters of recommendation which called him the smartest hardest working student they ever trained

if Dr. Duntsch is the smartest guy they ever trained, and he's so bad at surgery he killed patients and crippled others, it makes me not confident about any spine surgeon or for that matter any doctor from his medical schoool and residency. What a Face

Back to top Go down