The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This week, April 12, 2024 Deaths of Peter Higgs and OJ Simpson

Go down

This week, April 12, 2024 Deaths of Peter Higgs and OJ Simpson Empty This week, April 12, 2024 Deaths of Peter Higgs and OJ Simpson

Post by redpill Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:02 pm

Fri Apr 12, 2024

This week,
Peter Higgs who discovered the Higgs field has died.

When I was a kid growing up I listen to the smart boys, and they were only boys, who talked about Einstein and his theory of relativity.

In the years since I have read popular books like Michio Kaku's books and Brian Greene on String theory and watched documentaries on Youtube on string theory. I've even heard of its rival Loop Quantum Gravity.

They describe the Higgs field as a kind of molasses that impedes particles, and thus giving it mass. The Higgs field doesn't interact with light particles, so they remain massless, but it does interact with electrons and quarks, making them heavy.

The Large Hadron Collider confirmed the Higgs field and therefore Peter Higgs was awarded the Nobel Prize some 40 years after his proposal.

I was premed so I was exposed to physics as I took calculus based physics, and in chemistry we discussed quantum mechanics and orbitals.

Only the most intelligent people on the planet have any hope of understanding theoretical physics and the actual mathematics used. I have read popular books on theoretical physics like string theory, explained for layman, and I have seen documentaries. I can describe using words the basic concept of string theory, that elementary particles of the Standard Model in Physics, such as electrons and photons, are vibrations of filaments of energy in 10 dimensions, 6 are curled up, and that there is a symmetry between bosons and fermions called supersymmetry. For every particle in the Standard Model there is a superpartner that is in a sense opposite. The goal is to describe gravity and the Standard Model using 1 theoretical framework.

One of my favorite is of course the physics of time travel, involving worm holes. I would like to travel back in time to when I was a child and see my mom alive again, and if I knew then what I know now, I would make completely different choices. I kinda want a do over.

And of course OJ Simpson also died. I actually never heard of him until the murders of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman as really the only sports I cared most about was Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls, and the 1985-6 Chicago Bears.

I had no doubt then or now OJ did it.

One thing I remember is how different the responses were from whites vs blacks when the news broke out that OJ was found not guilty. Whites looked shocked and blacks were smiling and clapping OJ beat the system.

I also remember many white males expressing disgust at Nicole Simpson a white woman for dating and marrying a black man and that Nicole got what she deserved for being a race traitor.

They felt OJ should have stuck with his own kind, meaning black women What a Face

I remember talking with a very attractive and fairly tall sorority level good looks blue eyed blonde white female and she said she thinks OJ did it, but then added her boyfriend was a black man. Shocked I wonder how she being a white female in a relationship with a black man was affected by OJ killing his white wife. Many white females are quite attracted to black men, just as many Asian women are into white men. My guess is her height was 5'10 and slender, with long blonde hair and blue eyes, fair, and I'm surprised that of all the boys she could have dated, she chose a black boy instead of a white one.

I believe based on DNA evidence along with the specific fiber shoe print and behavioral evidence OJ did it,
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down