The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a second reply to James Renner on amy mihaljevic-jonbenet link

Go down

a second reply to James Renner on amy mihaljevic-jonbenet link Empty a second reply to James Renner on amy mihaljevic-jonbenet link

Post by redpill Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:25 pm

james renner wrote:No. Not a chance.

Amy was the subject of my first book, back in 2006. I've spent more than 10 years investigating the case. I know the family personally, and all the principals involved.

There is nothing whatsoever that links Amy's case to Jonbenet and to imply otherwise muddies the water in both cases.

There are a few suspects in Amy's case and none of them have connections to the Ramseys or the location of her murder.

you may have spent 10 years on Amy but how many years on JonBenet?

as you know, many of suggested that amy mihaljevic was a victim of the OCCK. OCCK allan letter reference
allan wrote:
He junk it out in Ohio to never be found ever.

there's quite a bit of similarity between Amy and OCCK other 4 victims.

so the question is, is there a link between OCCK and Jonbenet?

well there's this
allan wrote:

I tell you what makes him do it it Vietnam, we there together, Frank and me, oh Frank not his real name I call him that here. Nam screw up your mindtoo. Tell you something else he killed lots of little kids then with medals for it. Burned them to death bombed them with napalm it's real becautiful there doc. He wants the rich people like people in Birmingham to suffer like all of us suffered to get nothing back for what we did for out country. Hes not a monster like you think he really loves children especially that little girl for 3 weeks not doing it because he hates childrens but doing it because he hates everybody else out there and this be his way to get even and get back at everybody.

and this
RN wrote:
Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John.

if the author of the Jonbenet ransom note is indeed the same author of the Allan/OCCK letter, then not only did OCCK kill 4 in detroit in 70s but also jonbenet in 1996.

Back to top Go down