The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonbenet ransom note "not the country it serves" and the movie 1996 The Rock

Go down

Jonbenet ransom note "not the country it serves" and the movie 1996 The Rock Empty Jonbenet ransom note "not the country it serves" and the movie 1996 The Rock

Post by redpill Wed May 20, 2015 11:08 am

the Jonbenet ransom note states

We do respect your bussiness [sic] but not the country that it serves.

and

You will also be denied her remains for proper burial.

In addition to Dirty Harry, Speed, Ransom, the Deer Hunter, the Fugitive, and Die Hard, there is another action thriller that is filled with bad guys with machine guns and fast-past action the ransom note alludes to. that movie is the 1996 movie The Rock featuring all-star Sean Connery, Nicolas Cage, and Ed Harris.

Jonbenet ransom note "not the country it serves" and the movie 1996 The Rock The_Rock_%28movie%29

here is a trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClOQJAB0uD0

for a very limited time you can watch for free on youtube here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V9JH3Q2reU

Dirty Harry, Speed, Ransom, the Deer Hunter, the Fugitive, and Die Hard and the Rock.

while I like Star Wars and the Matrix the most, redpill comes from the Matrix, these movies are all very good and I find appealing. I've seen many of the same movies Jonbenet's killer alludes to in the ransom note and I think their good, a tier below Star Wars and Matrix.  Watching all these movies gives you insights into the mind, psychology and fantasy life of the intruder who murdered Jonbenet. btw for me,   Batman/x-men are a tier below that. tv show Vikings is growing on me.

Jonbenet ransom note "not the country it serves" and the movie 1996 The Rock The-Rock-1996-Movie-300MB-Free-Download

Jonbenet ransom note "not the country it serves" and the movie 1996 The Rock The-Rock-1996-Movie-Free-Download

this is an action thriller where 2 heros with machine guns battle Alcatrez staffed by ex-Marine badguys.

the fundamental premise of The Rock 1996 is
wiki wrote:
A group of rogue U.S. Force Recon Marines, led by disenchanted Brigadier General Frank Hummel and his adjutant Major Tom Baxter, seize a stockpile of deadly VX gas–armed M55 rockets. The next day, Hummel and his men seize control of Alcatraz Island and take several tourists hostage. Hummel threatens to launch the rockets against San Francisco unless the government pays $100 million from a military slush fund, which he will distribute to his men and the families of Recon Marines who died on clandestine missions under his command and whose deaths were not compensated.

here is a quote

General Hummel: Did they bother to tell you who I am and why I'm doing this or are they just using you like they do everybody else?

John Mason: All I know is that you were big in Vietnam, I saw the highlights on television.

General Hummel: Then you probably have no idea what it means to lead some of the finest men on God's earth into combat and then watch their memories get betrayed by their own fucking government.

John Mason: I don't quite see how you cherish the memory of the dead by killing another million. And, this is not combat, it's an act of lunacy, General Sir. Personally, I think you're a fucking idiot.

General Hummel: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

John Mason: "Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious," according to Oscar Wilde.

[Hummel strikes him, and he falls to his knees]

John Mason: Thank you for making my point.

the fundamental premise of this movie is that General Hummel served the country the US, then he felt his country betrayed him, he does NOT respect the country it serves, the USA.

Chief of Staff Hayden Sinclair: Southern China? We've never even admitted we sent troops into China.

General Hummel: Who is this? Identify yourself!

Chief of Staff Hayden Sinclair: White House Chief of Staff Hayden Sinclair, General.

General Hummel: How OLD are you Mr. Sinclair?

Chief of Staff Hayden Sinclair: I'm 33.

General Hummel: Well Mr. Sinclair, you've probably got no FUCKING idea what I'm talking about! By your 9th birthday, I was running BlackOps into China and my men were responsible for over two-hundred enemy kills. Now someone put some rigging tape over Mr. Sinclair's mouth, he's wasting my time!

vs betraying

General Hummel: Major Anderson, if you have any concern for the lives of your men, you will order them to safety their weapons and place them on the deck.

Agent Paxton: This is not happening...

Commander Anderson: Sir, we know why you're out here. God knows, I agree with you. But like you, I swore to defend this country against all enemies, foreign, sir... and domestic. General, we've spilled the same blood in the same mud. And you know god damn well I can't give that order.

Navy SEAL: We're dead!

General Hummel: Your unit is covered from an elevated position, Commander. I'm not gonna ask you again. Don't do anything stupid. No-one has to die here.

Commander Anderson: [raising his voice] You men following the General: you're under oath as United States Marines, have you forgotten that? We all have shipmates we remember, some of them were shit on and pissed on by the Pentagon. But that doesn't give you the right to mutiny!

General Hummel: You call it what you want! You're down there, we're up here! You walked into the wrong goddamn room, Commander!

he spells out "not the country it serves here and "You will also be denied her remains for proper burial."

General Hummel: Remember Operation Desert Storm? Those surgical hits made by our smart bombs that were covered so well on CNN? It was my men on the ground that made those hits possible by lazing the targets. Twenty of those men were left to rot outside Baghdad after the conflict ended. No benefits were payed to their families. No medals conferred. These men died for their country and they weren't even given a goddamn military burial. This situation is unacceptable.

remember that the RN says

You will also be denied her remains for proper burial.

why does the RN say "not the country it serves" AND "denied remains for a proper burial" ?

the movie The Rock has answers.

Twenty of those men were left to rot outside Baghdad after the conflict ended. No benefits were payed to their families. No medals conferred. These men died for their country and they weren't even given a goddamn military burial. This situation is unacceptable.

in the Rock, the bodies of men in service were NOT rerecorded. they were left to rot. they did not receive a proper burial.  just as referenced in the ransom note

General Hummel: You alert the media, I launch the gas. You refuse payment, I launch the gas. You've got forty hours, until noon, day after tomorrow, to arrange transfer of the money. I am aware of your countermeasure. You know and I know it doesn't stand a chance. Hummel from Alcatraz, out.

with

If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she dies. You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us.

like Die Hard Ransom Speed Dirty Harry The Fugitive the FBI is mentioned

Stanley Goodspeed: Hi, I'm an agent with the federal... FBI... Well, my, I'm Stanley Goodspeed.

John Mason: But of course you are.

Agent Paxton: Well, at least he got his name right.

Stanley Goodspeed: Of course I am.

John Mason: And you have an emergency.

Stanley Goodspeed: Right.

John Mason: And you need my help.

Stanley Goodspeed: Exactly right.

John Mason: Coffee.

Stanley Goodspeed: No, I'm fine, thank you.

John Mason: Offer me coffee

why Hummel does not respect the country it serves

General Hummel: The men of marine force recon are selected to carry out illegal operations throughout the world. When they don't come home, their families are told fairy tales about what happened to them... and denied compensation. Well, I have choked on these lies my entire career. Well here and now the lies stop!

this movie explains the real meaning of SBTC

General Hummel: Remember Operation Desert Storm? Those surgical hits made by our smart bombs that were covered so well on CNN? It was my men on the ground that made those hits possible by lazing the targets. Twenty of those men were left to rot outside Baghdad after the conflict ended. No benefits were payed to their families. No medals conferred. These men died for their country and they weren't even given a goddamn military burial. This situation is unacceptable. You will transfer one hundred million dollars from Grand Cayman Red Sea trading company to an account I designate. From these funds, one million dollars will be paid to each of the eighty-three marines' families. The rest of the funds, I will disperse at my discretion. Do I make myself clear?

Womack: Except for the Red Sea Trading Company. What is that?

General Hummel: Identify yourself.

Womack: This is FBI Director Womack, General.

General Hummel: It's a slush-fund where the Pentagon keeps proceeds from illeagal arms deals...

General Al Kramer: Jesus, Frank, this is classified information!

General Hummel: You alert the media, I launch the gas. You refuse payment, I launch the gas. You've got forty hours, until noon, day after tomorrow, to arrange transfer of the money. I am aware of your countermeasure. You know and I know it doesn't stand a chance. Hummel from Alcatraz, out.

SBTC comes from

Womack: Except for the Red Sea Trading Company. What is that?

Red Sea Trading Company, R.S.T.C but as before, he changes R to B and switches it S.B.T.C so it wouldn't be too obvious. The Perp always changes the wording from the source movies to help obscure it. SBTC does not mean each initial of a word, like Save by the Cross, but RSTC and then obscuring it.

this, like the Rock movies Dirty Harry, Ransom, Speed, Die Hard, all are movies that make ransom demands.

watching all these movies with jonbenet ransom note at hand tells us the motive of the perp,

this was not a kidnapping for ransom money. this was a thrill kill. killing little girls was this guy's fantasy obsession. leaving both the dead body and a written message, not a genuine ransom note, was part of a fantasy that was inspired by these movies.

Back to top Go down