The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis

Go down

Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis Empty Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis

Post by redpill Thu May 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Surprised

warning autopsy photos

this is a known victim of Mr. Cruel Sharon Wills
Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis 178750-sharon-wills-as-a-childSharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis 5b704ff757b143e977be63ac5aba3e81

pictures of Jonbenet
Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis Latest?cb=20120108101259Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGbpxykYg1F-QCWas7ZBKaB7wyrVdLLxU-EBddO4DVdvIpi_gmSharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaikSPceZDztgFmour5DRBhXDX4DmPuzkr2QahiRWYND743YPbSharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis Jonbenet-ramsey-murderer-1

case facts from HeraldSun recent news article
heraldsun wrote:
CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE ATTACK ON SHARON WILLS, 10

It’s possible, that, like the 11-year-old Lower Plenty victim, Mr Cruel selected Sharon as his victim after seeing her photograph in a local newspaper. Sharon’s photograph was published in the paper a few months before she was abducted.
On Monday, December 26, 1988, John Wills and his wife Julie and their four daughters were away from their Ringwood home from about 6pm to 10pm.

When they returned home the children were fed and went to bed about 10.45pm.

All four girls slept in the same bedroom on two sets of bunk beds, with Sharon, the oldest of the four sisters, being in one of the top bunks.

John and Julie Wills went to bed about 1am.

John couldn’t sleep so he got up and started doing a jigsaw puzzle. He completed the jigsaw about 4.50am and turned out the lights and went to bed.

It is likely Mr Cruel was watching the house and was waiting for all the lights to go out and for all the occupants to fall asleep.

Mr Cruel gained entry to the Wills’ family home about 30 minutes after John Wills turned off the lights.

The key had been left in the inside of the lock. Mr Cruel pushed the key from the lock and onto a piece of newspaper that was then pulled from beneath the door.

Once inside, he noisily burst open the door of John and Julie Wills’ bedroom and turned the light on. He was wearing a balaclava and was armed with a handgun.

Julie Wills started to scream.

Mr Cruel then held the gun against John Wills’ head and told her to stop.

Mr Cruel forced John and Julie at gunpoint to lie on their stomachs. He then tied their feet and hands with copper electrical wire.

As he bound them he demanded money.

He went through John’s wallet and then demanded to know where Julie’s purse was and where the telephone was.

Mr Cruel then left the bedroom and cut the telephone cord.

Sharon woke up when she heard her mother screaming and heard a man’s voice. She lay in bed then heard her bedroom door open.

She opened her eyes and saw the shadow of a man with a torch. Scared, she pretended to be asleep.

Mr Cruel rolled Sharon over and shone the torch in her face and asked her if she was awake.

Sharon continued to pretend she was asleep. Mr Cruel then left Sharon’s bedroom and closed the door behind him.

He returned a short time later and started to wake Sharon up; she decided she could no longer pretend to be asleep.

Mr Cruel helped Sharon get down from the top bunk and started going through her wardrobe, choosing items of clothing.

He led Sharon through the house into the lounge room.

As he passed the coat and hat stand in the hallway he took John Wills’ jacket and told Sharon to put it on over her nightie.

While in the lounge room, Mr Cruel searched through a basket of clothes and selected a shirt. He used the shirt to wrap the other clothing he had taken from Sharon’s wardrobe.

Mr Cruel then picked Sharon up and carried her outside to the back porch, where he put her down.

Sharon started to scream so Mr Cruel shoved a red rubber ball in her mouth. He removed the ball after Sharon agreed not to scream again.

Mr Cruel then blindfolded Sharon by placing material over her head that was either tied or stuck together.

In what was probably a tactic to confuse Sharon, he carried Sharon out of the driveway and after a short distance he put her down, then lifted her up again and changed direction and took her to a car.

As he carried her to the car he reassured her that he wasn’t going to hurt her and stated he was going to give her parents a ransom note and that he would return her in the morning when the banks opened and he got his ransom money.

Sharon was placed on the front passenger seat and told to get down on the floor.

She later told police it sounded like an old car.

After travelling for a short time, Mr Cruel stopped the car and asked Sharon if she could see. She admitted she could.

He then used adhesive tape to stick the blindfold to her head and put a blanket over her.

After again travelling for some time the car stopped in a driveway and Mr Cruel carried Sharon into a house and placed her on a bed.

He then changed Sharon’s blindfold, using some type of eye pads secured to her head with adhesive tape.

Sharon told police she could hear a radio going in the bedroom she was in and also that she heard a bath being run.

She was carried to the bathroom and made to clean her teeth and bathe.
Mr Cruel then carried Sharon back to the bedroom; she heard the 7am news and identified the radio station as 3TT.

She later told police she heard two planes flying over the premises.

After assaulting Sharon he offered her food and gave her a glass of milk and a stale vegemite sandwich.

Mr Cruel told Sharon he was going out. He then leashed Sharon to the bed with some type of harness around her neck.

While she was on her own the radio was left on.

It was during this period that she was able to bravely lift her blindfold slightly and see some of the room she was in.

Disturbingly, one of the things she saw was a wooden tripod set up for filming near the end of the double bed she was in.

When Mr Cruel returned he removed the leash from around Sharon’s neck and carried her back to the bathroom, forcing her to bathe again before taking her to another room to assault her and then making her bathe yet again.

He then carried her back to the bedroom and reattached the leash to her neck.

She was left leashed to the bed for quite some time, during which Mr Cruel checked on her often and asked how she was.

On some occasions he carried her to the toilet and on other occasions he gave her a sandwich and drinks.

Mr Cruel then told Sharon she needed to take a shower instead of a bath. He made her wash her hair and body really well.

After Sharon had washed and dried herself she was told to step into a garbage bag.

Mr Cruel got the shirt he had taken from the clothes basket in the Wills’ home and put it on Sharon.

He then pulled the garbage bag up to Sharon’s neck and secured it with tape over her shoulders. He put another garbage bag over Sharon’s head, which went down to her waist, and secured it to her with tape.

Mr Cruel made a hole in the garbage bag so Sharon could breathe and then carried her to a vehicle and put her on the floor in front of the front passenger seat.

He had trouble starting the car, telling Sharon that stolen vehicles do not always start properly.

Sharon told police she sensed Mr Cruel was reversing out of the driveway. He drove for what she described as a long time, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. He eventually stopped and got out.

Mr Cruel lifted the garbage bag-clad Sharon out of the car and carried her for a distance, stopping now and then to put her down while he rested.

Sharon said he was jogging while carrying her.

He eventually put her down and told her how to get to a nearby Food Plus store.

Mr Cruel then removed the garbage bags and blindfold and warned Sharon not to look at him as he left.

By the time Sharon was released at the Bayswater High School, six kilometres from her home, she had been Mr Cruel’s prisoner for 18 hours.

A woman found Sharon standing on a street corner just after midnight.

In a remarkably calm voice, Sharon told the woman: “My name’s Sharon Wills and I was taken from home early this morning. A man left me here and told me to go and ring home.”

The woman said Sharon was incredibly brave.

“She was rather bright really. I was quite surprised,” she said.

“I thought she would have been a bit worse for wear, but she was really good.

“I just brought her home and gave her a drink and she was quite happy.”

The woman rang police and Sharon was quickly reunited with her distraught parents.

THINGS MR CRUEL SAID DURING THE WILLS ATTACK

To John Wills while holding a gun to his head: “You’re not going to be a hero are you?”

To Sharon: “Wake up, get up.”

And: “You’re going to have a shower. You have to wash yourself really good.”

And: “Brush your teeth.”

A COMPOSITE DESCRIPTION OF MR CRUEL FROM INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SHARON AND HER PARENTS

Australian. 173cm to 180cms tall of thin to medium build.

No accent, well spoken, fluent English.

Had either a moustache or whiskers, possibly an early beard growth.

Aged mid 20s to 30s. Right handed. Hairy chest.

He was wearing a dark coloured boiler suit, gloves and a dark coloured ski mask or balaclava which had eye and mouth holes and white stitching around the eye and mouth holes, possibly with red stitching as well.

Carrying a bag and a torch.

ITEMS TAKEN BY MR CRUEL DURING THE ATTACK ON SHARON

$35 cash.

A gent’s brown and black checked waist length lumber jacket with lambs wool lining and a metal zipper funning up the middle of the jacket. The lining in both jacket pockets was torn.

A pair of girl’s cream coloured panties with an amber motif on the left side, motif was either of an apple or an umbrella.

A girl’s cotton knee length nightie with a mauve and blue pattern, cap sleeves and a ribbon to tie the neckline.

A pair of children’s blue thongs with plastic straps and white beading.

A girl’s red tartan skirt with pleats around the waistband.

A Bonds brand white singlet, size 8.

WEAPON USED DURING THE ATTACK ON SHARON

A dark coloured hand gun with a square grip, a squarish barrel with a silver bit at the end, possibly a pistol.

DESCRIPTION OF THE VEHICLE MR CRUEL USED TO ABDUCT SHARON

It had bucket seats. It sounded quiet when it started but did not sound like a new vehicle.

It had a low glove box and a hump in the middle of the floor. The floor was carpeted.

The gear lever was in the middle of the hump.

The floor carpet, front door and arm rest of the vehicle were all cream coloured. The press down lock on the door was also cream and pointing upwards with a circle on top.

Possibly carpet fitted on the door, either along the top or bottom of the door. Clean looking door and clean smelling vehicle.

it would take me several hours to point out all the linkages between Jonbenet and Mr. Cruel's known victim Sharon Wills.

I'll point out several now. I may revisit this again in the future.

one, the dates,
Sharon Wills  December 26-27, 1988
Jonbenet Ramsey December 26, 1996

Christmas with Mr Cruel

how Mr. Cruel knew of Sharon Wills

CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE ATTACK ON SHARON WILLS, 10

It’s possible, that, like the 11-year-old Lower Plenty victim, Mr Cruel selected Sharon as his victim after seeing her photograph in a local newspaper. Sharon’s photograph was published in the paper a few months before she was abducted.

how Mr Cruel would know of Jonbenet Ramsey
Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeVulQs_zHOQvYufEW5VAy_oYUtctg5Yb1Is9I0b3076Q7NL9NAg

Jonbenet is famous for being a child beauty pageant winner, what they didn't have in Australia in 80s and 90s.

note that Jonbenet is age 6 years prepubescent and Sharon Wills  age 10, and apparently prepubescent. the average age of menarche for white females is age 12.5 years, and a child beauty pageant winner.

No forced entry for Sharon Wills

Mr Cruel gained entry to the Wills’ family home about 30 minutes after John Wills turned off the lights.

The key had been left in the inside of the lock. Mr Cruel pushed the key from the lock and onto a piece of newspaper that was then pulled from beneath the door.

no forced entry for Jonbenet Ramsey. how Mr Cruel knew the Wills kept a key inside a lock, and he could use a newspaper to retrieve it remains a mystery, but it is highly likely he entered the home weeks ahead of time to case.

where Mr Cruel obtained Sharon Wills

On Monday, December 26, 1988, John Wills and his wife Julie and their four daughters were away from their Ringwood home from about 6pm to 10pm.

When they returned home the children were fed and went to bed about 10.45pm.

All four girls slept in the same bedroom on two sets of bunk beds, with Sharon, the oldest of the four sisters, being in one of the top bunks.

and

Sharon woke up when she heard her mother screaming and heard a man’s voice. She lay in bed then heard her bedroom door open.

She opened her eyes and saw the shadow of a man with a torch. Scared, she pretended to be asleep.

Mr Cruel rolled Sharon over and shone the torch in her face and asked her if she was awake.

Sharon continued to pretend she was asleep. Mr Cruel then left Sharon’s bedroom and closed the door behind him.

He returned a short time later and started to wake Sharon up; she decided she could no longer pretend to be asleep.

Mr Cruel helped Sharon get down from the top bunk and started going through her wardrobe, choosing items of clothing.

He led Sharon through the house into the lounge room.

in otherwords, he picked Sharon Wills from the  bed  as she was sleeping.

not stated here but Mr Cruel did not wake up the other 3 sisters.

with Jonbenet, cord fibers consistent with the same nylon cord was found on her bedsheet
Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis Garrote3

Cord Fibers in JBR Bed. "Further, fibers consistent with those of the cord used to make the slip knots and garrote were found on JonBenet's bed. (SMF P 168; PSMF P 168.)

this forensic evidence implies Jonbenet killer picked her off her bed like Sharon Wills, resulting in transfer of nylon cord fibers onto the bed. Mr Cruel is known to using white nylon cord fibers, see Jill.

the Jonbenet Ransom note

At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank.

how Mr Cruel may know this

As he bound them he demanded money.

He went through John’s wallet and then demanded to know where Julie’s purse was and where the telephone was.

Sharon's wills father is also named John. John Wills. Since Mr Cruel searched John's wallets and locations where the Wills say they kept money, its likely Mr Cruel found John Ramsey pay stub showing a $118k bonus.

JonBenet's pink nightgown was found on the floor next to the body.
Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis Jonbenet-pink-nightgown-e1424939633723
Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis 6709d238f3dedec7cb1ebee810becd8b

items Mr Cruel took from Sharon Wills

A pair of girl’s cream coloured panties with an amber motif on the left side, motif was either of an apple or an umbrella.

A girl’s cotton knee length nightie with a mauve and blue pattern, cap sleeves and a ribbon to tie the neckline.

A pair of children’s blue thongs with plastic straps and white beading.

A girl’s red tartan skirt with pleats around the waistband.

compare with pink nightgown for Jonbenet

Mr Cruel and Sharon Wills

Mr Cruel went through Sharon Wills wardrobe and took with her clothing, which is what the intruder in Jonbenet must have done with the pink nightgown

and

As he passed the coat and hat stand in the hallway he took John Wills’ jacket and told Sharon to put it on over her nightie.

While in the lounge room, Mr Cruel searched through a basket of clothes and selected a shirt. He used the shirt to wrap the other clothing he had taken from Sharon’s wardrobe.

Jonbenet's killer took the pink nightgown from her wardrobe in her bedroom into the basement, and Mr Cruel is known for removing young girl's clothing from her wardrobe in her bedroom and keeping it.

Jonbenet was most likely carried to the basement

Mr Cruel then picked Sharon up and carried her outside to the back porch, where he put her down

Jonbenet's parents and brother heard nothing

Sharon started to scream so Mr Cruel shoved a red rubber ball in her mouth. He removed the ball after Sharon agreed not to scream again.

Mr Cruel then blindfolded Sharon by placing material over her head that was either tied or stuck together.

an example of a girl with ball in her mouth
Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis 220px-ball_gag1_162

even possible Mr Cruel put a ball in Jonbenet mouth to prevent her from screaming like Sharon Wills, then used an electric home made stun gun to stun her.

the ransom note says

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities.

compare with

John couldn’t sleep so he got up and started doing a jigsaw puzzle. He completed the jigsaw about 4.50am and turned out the lights and went to bed.

It is likely Mr Cruel was watching the house and was waiting for all the lights to go out and for all the occupants to fall asleep.

Mr Cruel gained entry to the Wills’ family home about 30 minutes after John Wills turned off the lights

Mr Cruel had Sharon Wills John Wills and her entire family under constant scrutiny just like what the Jonbenet ransom note says.

what Mr Cruel said to Sharon WIlls

As he carried her to the car he reassured her that he wasn’t going to hurt her

the ransom note is full of statements like this of being safe and unharmed, but then with threats

t this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

what Mr Cruel said he wanted to do

stated he was going to give her parents a ransom note and that he would return her in the morning when the banks opened and he got his ransom money.

Jonbenet of course is famous for having a ransom note and it even says

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

while Mr Cruel contemplated a handwritten ransom note for John (Wills) to go to the bank early in the morning when it  opens, his actual motive is sexual

what Mr Cruel did

After travelling for a short time, Mr Cruel stopped the car and asked Sharon if she could see. She admitted she could.

He then used adhesive tape to stick the blindfold to her head and put a blanket over her.

Jonbenet had adhesive tape stuck to her mouth and was wrapped in a blanket

brown cotton fibers, possibly from a blanket was found all over her body and all items.

Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis 2006-06-29_schiller3

Sharon Wills was sexually assaulted then fed

Mr Cruel then carried Sharon back to the bedroom; she heard the 7am news and identified the radio station as 3TT.

She later told police she heard two planes flying over the premises.

After assaulting Sharon he offered her food and gave her a glass of milk and a stale vegemite sandwich.

Jonbenet was also sexually assaulted

Injuries Consistent with Sexual Assault. "both parties agree the autopsy report reveals injury to JonBenet's genitalia consistent with a sexual assault shortly before her death. (SMF P 48; PSMF P 48.)" (Carnes 2003:21).
Bleeding in Genital Area. "The bleeding in JonBenet's genital area indicates she was alive when she was assaulted. (SMF P 48; PSMF P 48.)" (Carnes 2003:Note 12).
Wooden Shards Found in Vagina. "Her hymen was torn and material consistent with wooden shards from the paintbrush used to make the garrote were found in her vagina. (SMF P 48-49; PMSF P 48-49.)" (Carnes 2003:Note 12).

Mr Cruel may have fed Jonbenet pineapple, possibly.

Sharon Will was leashed around her neck

Mr Cruel told Sharon he was going out. He then leashed Sharon to the bed with some type of harness around her neck.

Mr Cruel put a leash or harness around Sharon Wills Neck. some examples

Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis Girl_on_leash
Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis 04554e0971c8677e9b49f3a8510ffa1cc92c8cb0164596c86fcce13d9a15e536_1
Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis 82bc87fef04afff7360e69c4dc695bca
Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis 2940011208119_p0_v3_s192x300
Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis RBVaGlYYXx6AcWqjAADHo2MDD4Y108
Jonbenet like Sharon Wills was also leashed around her neck with nylon cord, which Mr Cruel is known to use, see Jill.

Jonbenet warning autopsy photo

Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis Face1  Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis 7d28802d8fb0a260270a671f8a0aa227Sharon Wills and I believe Mr. Cruel murdered Jonbenet Ramsey a case linkage analysis 1faf9005847a25549ba72fe77bf33c6c

in both instances the offender put a leash on the neck of the young girl victim, which points to same offender for both via case linkage analysis

in addition to sexual assault Sharon Wills reports

It was during this period that she was able to bravely lift her blindfold slightly and see some of the room she was in.

Disturbingly, one of the things she saw was a wooden tripod set up for filming near the end of the double bed she was in.

Mr Cruel had personally cleaned and bathed Sharon Wills, including washing her pubic genital area

When Mr Cruel returned he removed the leash from around Sharon’s neck and carried her back to the bathroom, forcing her to bathe again before taking her to another room to assault her and then making her bathe yet again.

Jonbenet was wiped down in her pubic area, resulting transfer of fibers.

Sharon Wills had neck leash removed then reattached to neck

Jonbenet was strangled twice

from Meyer's autopsy report

"A deep ligature furrow encircles the entire neck. The width of the furrow varies from one-eighth of an inch to five/sixteenths of an inch and is horizontal in orientation, with little upward deviation. The skin of the anterior neck above and below the ligature furrow contains areas of petechial hemorhage and abrasion encompassing an area measuring approximately 3X2 inches. The ligature furrow crosses the anterior midline of the neck just below the laryngeal promience, approximately a the level of the cricoid cartilage. It is almost completely horizontal with slight upward deviation from the horizontal towards the back of the neck.

sharon wills

She was left leashed to the bed for quite some time, during which Mr Cruel checked on her often and asked how she was.

statements MR Cruel made

THINGS MR CRUEL SAID DURING THE WILLS ATTACK

To John Wills while holding a gun to his head: “You’re not going to be a hero are you?”

And: “Brush your teeth.”

compare

“You’re not going to be a hero are you?”

with

Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John!

and

which are detailed specific instructions
with Jonbenet ransom note

You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she dies. You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

and

In what was probably a tactic to confuse Sharon, he carried Sharon out of the driveway and after a short distance he put her down, then lifted her up again and changed direction and took her to a car.

Sharon told police she sensed Mr Cruel was reversing out of the driveway. He drove for what she described as a long time, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. He eventually stopped and got out.

in otherwords mr cruel is familiar with tactics and engages in countermeasures as evidence with sharon wills
vs

You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

The Jonbenet  ransom note says

The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter

compared with Mr Cruel's actual experience with delivery/pickup of Sharon Wills

He then pulled the garbage bag up to Sharon’s neck and secured it with tape over her shoulders. He put another garbage bag over Sharon’s head, which went down to her waist, and secured it to her with tape.

Mr Cruel made a hole in the garbage bag so Sharon could breathe and then carried her to a vehicle and put her on the floor in front of the front passenger seat.

He had trouble starting the car, telling Sharon that stolen vehicles do not always start properly.

why would the ransom note say

The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested.

this is Mr Cruel's own experience with Sharon Wills

Mr Cruel lifted the garbage bag-clad Sharon out of the car and carried her for a distance, stopping now and then to put her down while he rested.

Mr Cruel then removed the garbage bags and blindfold and warned Sharon not to look at him as he left.

By the time Sharon was released at the Bayswater High School, six kilometres from her home, she had been Mr Cruel’s prisoner for 18 hours.

more specifically

The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested.

is explained by

the ransom note reads

Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank.

and

When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery.

8am is very early in the morning right when the banks open

compare with Mr Cruel and Sharon Wills

As he carried her to the car he reassured her that he wasn’t going to hurt her and stated he was going to give her parents a ransom note and that he would return her in the morning when the banks opened and he got his ransom money

the idea of bank, early in the morning, when the bank opens, using a ransom note, and promising safe and unharm, delivery and pick-up are all present both in Sharon Wills and Jonbenet Ramsey

the ransom note initially writes delivery then pickup.

If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

easy to see why given did he deliver Sharon Wills or did he arrange for Sharon Wills to be picked-up?

A woman found Sharon standing on a street corner just after midnight.

In a remarkably calm voice, Sharon told the woman: “My name’s Sharon Wills and I was taken from home early this morning. A man left me here and told me to go and ring home.”

the Mr Cruel theory is Mr Cruel entered Jonbenet's home in the weeks prior to her murder and took a yellow pad with Patsy handwriting wrote the note ahead of time, returned, left note with pad and pen, then, went to her bedroom, put a ball in her mouth then took her out of the home entirely. went to another location sexually assaulted and filmed Jonbenet, killed her, return to the home, and put her body and pink nightgown into the basement. slipped out and returned to Australia.

based on the similarity to Mr Cruel's victims Lower Plenty "Jill" and Sharon Wills and Jonbenet Ramsey, he was responsible for all 3, and wrote the ransom note What a Face  What a Face  What a Face

coming soon Nicola Lynas and Karmein Chan Suspect Suspect Suspect

Back to top Go down