The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coming soon - Mr Cruel Nicola Lynas Karmein Chan and Jonbenet Ramsey

Go down

coming soon - Mr Cruel Nicola Lynas Karmein Chan and Jonbenet Ramsey Empty coming soon - Mr Cruel Nicola Lynas Karmein Chan and Jonbenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:01 pm

What a Face

today i open up yahoo for news and i find that

Sister charged with murder after Maui cliff crash that killed twin
WLS-TV‎ - 9 hours ago
Prosecutors say Alexandria Duval, who is also known as Alison Dadow, intentionally caused the death of her identical twin sister, Anastasia ...
Twin Killing: Woman Charged With Murdering Her Identical Sister in Latest Twist of Their Bizarre Lives
Inside Edition‎ - 1 day ago
Alexandria Duval charged with sister's murder after car crash
Daily Mail‎ - 2 days ago

coming soon - Mr Cruel Nicola Lynas Karmein Chan and Jonbenet Ramsey Web1-dadow

coming soon - Mr Cruel Nicola Lynas Karmein Chan and Jonbenet Ramsey Proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2Fpix%2F2016%2F06%2F07%2F06%2F34FF855F00000578-3628382-image-a-61_1465278133819

coming soon - Mr Cruel Nicola Lynas Karmein Chan and Jonbenet Ramsey GrimReaper2

18 baseball player goes for swim and DROWNS

Vanderbilt University baseball player drowns in Coffee County lake ...
wkrn.com640 × 418Search by image
Donny Everett

coming soon - Mr Cruel Nicola Lynas Karmein Chan and Jonbenet Ramsey 11971220

just 18 and baseball and he's drowned. i think i'll swim in CHLORINATED swimming pool with LIFEGUARD

COFFEE COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A Vanderbilt University baseball player drowned in a lake in Coffee County on Thursday.

Freshman pitcher Donny Everett, a native of Clarksville, died while fishing and divers found the 19-year-old body’s just before 7 p.m., according to the sheriff.

Officials told News 2 Evertt was at the lake to fish with two teammates and two other friends, all of whom reported Everett was on the west of a bridge at Normandy Lake with one of them when he entered the water.

The friends say he attempted to swim across when he reached the halfway mark and began asking for help.

According to authorities, the four friends thought Everett was “just joking around” because he was smiling and did not seem to be in distress.

One of the friends was reportedly able to reach him and pull Everett several feet but stated he is not a good swimmer and was struggling to stay afloat.

He told the responding deputy that Everett did not seem to be struggling. He let go of Everett and swam back to shore, still thinking the 19-year-old was joking.

The friend then said that when he looked back, Everett had gone under and did not resurface.

Officials were called to Mountain View Road near the Cat Walk about 5 p.m. The Coffee County Sheriff’s Department, Coffee County EMS and Rescue Squad responded to the scene.

Everett’s body was recovered about two hours later by divers with the Coffee County Rescue Squad. He was in around 25 feet of water approximately 15 feet off the shoreline.

He was transported to Harton Regional Medical Center in Tullahoma before being brought to Nashville to undergo an autopsy by the state medical examiner.

Donald Edward Everett (April 16, 1997 – June 2, 2016) was an American baseball pitcher. He attended Vanderbilt University, where he played college baseball for the Vanderbilt Commodores. He was considered one of the top prospects for the 2015 Major League Baseball draft. Everett drowned during his freshman season at Vanderbilt.

Career

Everett attended Clarksville High School in Clarksville, Tennessee. As a junior, he had a 11–1 win-loss record with a 0.61 earned run average (ERA) and 105 strikeouts. As a senior he was the Gatorade Baseball Player of the Year for Tennessee.[1][2] For the season, he had a 9–1 record with a 0.93 ERA and 124 strikeouts. He also batted .412 with two home runs and 34 runs batted in. He committed to Vanderbilt University to play college baseball.[3][4]

Everett was considered one of the top prospects for the 2015 Major League Baseball Draft.[5] Due to a reported signing bonus demand of "more than $2 million", Everett was not selected until the Milwaukee Brewers chose him in the 29th round, with the 871st overall selection.[6] Everett turned down signing bonus offers reportedly as high as $2.5 million from teams who decided against drafting him so that he could attend Vanderbilt.[7]

Everett missed the first half of his freshman season with an injury. When he returned, he pitched to a 1.50 ERA in 12 innings pitched.[8]
Death

Everett went fishing at Normandy Lake in Manchester, Tennessee, with Vanderbilt teammates on the night of June 2, 2016. Everett tried to swim across the lake and drowned. Emergency crews were called to the scene around 5:00 pm. Having just finished his freshman year, he died one day before Vanderbilt University was to enter the 2016 NCAA Division I Baseball Tournament.[8]

this guy is just 19 when

coming soon - Mr Cruel Nicola Lynas Karmein Chan and Jonbenet Ramsey GrimReaper2

takes him

Flesh-Eating Bacteria Survivor Aimee Copeland on Finding Love After Tragedy: 'He Told Me That My Body Was Perfect'
People Magazine‎ - 7 hours ago
When Aimee Copeland lost all four of her limbs to a flesh-eating bacteria she contracted in

Aimee Copeland is alive but

coming soon - Mr Cruel Nicola Lynas Karmein Chan and Jonbenet Ramsey Abc_aimee_copeland_ll_120911_wmain

i think i'm gonna pass on zip lines.

Makaylin Mendoza Obituary - Plaquemine, Louisiana | Legacy.com
www.legacy.com/obituaries/.../makaylin-mendoza-obituary?...
Legacy.com
May 25, 2016 - Makaylin was born on November 27, 1998 and passed away on Wednesday, May 25, 2016. Makaylin was a resident of Iberia Parish,

Makaylin Mendoza  was just 17 when she died of a heroin overdose

coming soon - Mr Cruel Nicola Lynas Karmein Chan and Jonbenet Ramsey 11695873_1464229419.5353
coming soon - Mr Cruel Nicola Lynas Karmein Chan and Jonbenet Ramsey 3c2417f2-668e-4d6c-851e-64438a7389dd

her obituary wrote:
Makaylin was born on November 27, 1998 and passed away on Wednesday, May 25, 2016. Makaylin was a resident of Iberia Parish, Louisiana at the time of her passing. Visiting will be at Wilbert Funeral Home Port Allen on Monday May 30 2016 from 5 to 9pm and will resume on Tuesday May 31 2016 from 9am until religious services at 1pm conducted by Pastor Ray McDonald. Interment will follow at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church Cemetery Brusly.

death seems to have a thing for drug users. i think i'll pass on cocaine heroin  etc.
there's a victim at yellow stone

Yellowstone Geyser Death Shows Peril of Straying from Boardwalk
National Geographic-3 hours ago
The death is the first since 2000 in the park's thermal features, but the latest in a string of unfortunate incidents in 2016 as visitors push ...

plenty of shooting deaths as always

coming soon - Mr Cruel Nicola Lynas Karmein Chan and Jonbenet Ramsey What a Face

hopefully
i don't get a visit from

Back to top Go down