The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa

Go down

Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa Empty Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa

Post by redpill Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:13 pm

as a kid i played with

Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa Hot-toys-g-i-joe-retaliation-storm-shadow-figure-4

i wanna b a

Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa Latest?cb=20120419203415

this is 9 year old  Jesse Jane McParland from ireland, apparently her dad is a farmer

Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa 27BEC2AE00000578-0-image-a-86_1429488135927
 Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa 27BEC2C700000578-0-image-a-87_1429488422657
 Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa 27C08D8C00000578-3046377-image-a-35_1429491799101
 Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa 27C08FBB00000578-3046377-image-a-36_1429491801857
 Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa 27BB023900000578-0-Impressing_the_judges_Jesse_Jane_wowed_the_audience_when_she_per-m-89_1429488492171
 Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa 27BEC3B100000578-0-image-a-94_1429488616972

this is her performance

Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa XUEX1Ar5Hqg

she is the reincarnation of

Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa Hqdefault

if some sexual predator attempted to abduct her she at least has a chance

Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa 49c5280f-f6e6-493c-9b70-b1374982122c-large16x9_01fe8812b0bc452b821f4adfd7d32d63large16x9_Cherish

she would be featured in an east asian renaissance fair

Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa Free-shipping-Traditional-Japanese-Clothes-Women-Kimono-Cosplay-Costume-Female-Long-Nightgown-Bathrobe-Kimono-Dress

her skills are FAR beyond psyclocke and rey

she apparently already is making a movie with zac efron featuring her martial arts skills. movie for kids of course.

there is another but she followed the dark path

stephanie figueroa

Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa Steph%209

stephanie figueroa at age 20 also followed the same passion as  9 year old  Jesse Jane McParland
 Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa Steph%2014

stephanie figueroa  was a highly gifted and skilled karate instructor, and she won many trophies

Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa VGkJ5tpoMgU

stephanie figueroa had a career in martial arts, she was full time employed to teach martial arts, she achieved success. she apparently did not attend college but she was making money and travelling, by teaching the bread and butter of martial arts schools

Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa Young-kids-karate-punch

what happened next gets so many chuckles

she fell in love with a boy. and by boy i mean boy boy. a boy the age of 11, and was totally obsessed with him
coed wrote:
,Orlando karate teacher Stephanie Figueroa is accused of trying to solicit sex from an 11-year-old boy. Figueroa, 20, allegedly sent naked pictures to the child and text messaged him through the cellphone app Kik, telling him she wanted to have sex, according the station, citing law enforcement. She was arrested Thursday.
What Happened?

Allegedly, Figueroa sent naked pictures to the 11-year-old child, and well as text messaged him through the cellphone app Kik, telling him she wanted to have sex.

The boy’s mother told police Figueroa wrote “she could not wait for another sleep over at the karate school so she could have sex with him in a hard way.” The mom said Figueroa also invited the 11-year-old boy to her home on Sunday on her 21st birthday.
Who Is Stephanie Figueroa?

Stephanie Figueroa is a karate teacher in Florida who’s been accused of having an inappropriate, sexual relationship with an eleven-year-old boy, who is also one of her students.Figueroa is 21-year-old martial arts teacher at Next-Gen Xtreme Martial Arts on South Goldenrod Road.

Police say that the mother of the student found nude photos and video soliciting her son to join Stephanie on her 21st birthday. Figueroa wrote “she could not wait for another sleep over at the karate school so she could have sex with him in a hard way.” Police have said that she used social media app Kik to send the requests.

Figueroa faces six different charges: attempted lewd and lascivious behavior, solicitation of a minor, showing obscene material to a minor, using a two-way device illegally, and child abuse.

some of the youtube comments are hilarious

nick3 weeks ago
shit man, I'd let this crazy bitch ride my dick all night long. that kid is gonna regret that shit later in life.

Pedro AP3 weeks ago
why I never had a teacher like that? :\

mozati moo4 weeks ago
that kid must've had a gigantic dick or something

jelaninoel4 weeks ago
If I found out my 11 year old turned her down, I'd probably beat his ass lol

DJCinthaBoy4 weeks ago
This pedophile is fine as fuck

Eugenio Capielo4 weeks ago
She looks good. Why go after an 11 year old? Im lost. Sick Fantasy? Geeze.

GamerGee4 weeks ago
This kid fucked up his chances on some great action..lol
stephanie apparently did have actual sex, "the hard way" with an 11 year old boy in her karate school. she COULDN"T WAIT.

ah well, so beware the dark side or suffer stephanie's fate you will.

stephanie essentially followed the career arc of veterinarian dvm Kristen lindsey

Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa MAIN-Kristen-Lindsey

and nurse kristen johnson
 Jesse Jane McParland holy crap dude but beware follow the dark path of stephanie figueroa Nurse29n-1-web

unlike vet kristen lindsey and nurse kristen johnson stephanie can still teach martial arts, just not around children. maybe she should learn wrestling and jujitsu and become an mma fighter or only train mma fighters, of the adult type.

stephanie Figueroa is only 21 and she is that obsessed with young boy love. if she lives another 50 years, she has a long road of constant temptation ahead of her. unless she decides to move to mexico or some other nation with an age of consent of 12.

who is the deadliest warrior featured vikings vs samurai

one guy did a rebuttal to the claim a samurai would defeat a viking

i think katana bladework is far more graceful than anything i've seen in europeans but when it comes to getting the job done, simple and brutal + shield beats graceful

i think a viking with a shield and axe would probably beat a samurai with a katana, even if the blade work of japanese martial arts is more beautiful to look at.  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down