The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Las Vegas shooting CBS exec fired Hayley Geftman-Gold

2 posters

Go down

Las Vegas shooting CBS exec fired Hayley Geftman-Gold  Empty Las Vegas shooting CBS exec fired Hayley Geftman-Gold

Post by redpill Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:19 pm

last night i went to bed.

this morning i eat breakfast turn on the news and i learn of Las Vegas shooting currently 59 died.

also in news CBS exec fired after saying she is "not even sympathetic" to Las Vegas shooting victims bc they were r

Hayley Geftman-Gold
Las Vegas shooting CBS exec fired Hayley Geftman-Gold  Cbs-ha10

CBS fired a legal executive Monday after she wrote on Facebook that she was not "sympathetic" to the victims of the mass shooting in Las Vegas.

“I’m actually not even sympathetic [because] country music fans often are Republican gun toters," former executive Hayley Geftman-Gold wrote.

At least 59 people were killed and more than 520 were injured after a gunman opened fire at a country music festival in Las Vegas on Sunday night.

"This individual, who was with us for approximately one year, violated the standards of our company and is no longer an employee of CBS," the network said in a statement Monday.

"Her views as expressed on social media are deeply unacceptable to all of us at CBS. Our hearts go out to the victims in Las Vegas and their families,” the network wrote.

The Daily Caller first flagged Geftman-Gold's post Monday morning.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing," wrote Geftman-Gold, who served as vice president and senior counsel of strategic transactions at CBS.

The post quickly went viral, with Geftman-Gold's name and "CBS Exec" both becoming top trending topics on Twitter.

President Trump condemned the mass shooting on Monday

so what you say on social media, in this case facebook can result in you getting fired from your job

Las Vegas shooting CBS exec fired Hayley Geftman-Gold  Hayley10
Las Vegas shooting CBS exec fired Hayley Geftman-Gold  Geftma10
Las Vegas shooting CBS exec fired Hayley Geftman-Gold  Cbs-la10

reminds me of Kristien Lindsey the Vet who killed a cat and bragged about it.

Las Vegas shooting CBS exec fired Hayley Geftman-Gold  920x9214

at least 59 are killed and hundreds wounded by a single lone gunman.
there's an outpouring of grief over this.

not sure what you can do to survive in an active shooter situation. and a shooting can happen anywhere at any time, this happened late at night in las vegas.

i guess if i hear gun shots i would take cover and try to leave the area immediately.

will i or you be a victim of an active shooter?

how could we not be a victim of a shooter?

also if you value your job i'd suggest not post on facebook how victims don't deserve sympathy like Hayley Geftman-Gold

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas shooting CBS exec fired Hayley Geftman-Gold  Empty Re: Las Vegas shooting CBS exec fired Hayley Geftman-Gold

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:56 pm

Personally, I was appalled when I read Haley Geftman-Gold's statement. It was uncalled for in the face of so many dead and injured and blames them for the evil act of a man. It also implies they deserved to be shot. I agree it was stupid of her to post it on her Facebook page. I can only hope she will ponder her words, realize they were wrong, and apologize sincerely.

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas shooting CBS exec fired Hayley Geftman-Gold  Empty Re: Las Vegas shooting CBS exec fired Hayley Geftman-Gold

Post by redpill Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:21 pm

i'm skeptical about the sincere part.

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:32 am

So am I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down