The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white female deaths 2

3 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Claire Vanlandingham, 27

Post by redpill Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:02 pm

Claire Vanlandingham, 27

Claire Vanlandingham, 27, of Lake Forest. was a 2017 graduate of the University of Louisville School of Dentistry. victims of a murder-suicide the shooting happened on the morning of Wednesday Jan 3. 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Ct-met10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47cb9210
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Claire10white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Dresse11white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Pictur11

all that time spent in dental school, she graduates then is gunned down. No

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Morgan McCoy 19

Post by redpill Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:22 pm

Morgan McCoy 19

Morgan McCoy 19 died Sunday, Jan. 7, 2018 as a result of a crash in which a pickup truck smashed into the side of a building in Maryville.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 5a53b010
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 26778910
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 26778911
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 01081810
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Morgan11
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Morgan10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Morgan14

A 21-year-old driver's blood-alcohol level tested at twice the legal limit after his pickup truck crashed into the side of a building in an accident that killed a college student from Liberty this past weekend in Maryville.

Alex Allen Catterson of Maryville was charged with one count of involuntary manslaughter, a felony, after the crash early Sunday, Jan. 7, that resulted in the death of Morgan McCoy, 19. She was a 2016 graduate of Liberty High School and a sophomore at Northwest Missouri State University.

Police reported that Catterson appeared drunk and was vomiting after
http://www.mycouriertribune.com/news/manslaughter-charge-filed-in-liberty-high-school-grad-s-death/article_95ce14e7-76ac-545a-8985-7b027141eddd.html
family friend wrote:
Morgan was out having some fun with her friends when a random drunk driver crashed into the bar she was in. Morgan was literally walking out the door when the driver plowed into the building, causing extensive damage and her to pass away shortly after from her injuries.

The driver had a blood alcohol level of .207

Morgan was a sophomore elementary education major from Liberty, MO. She was a student here at Northwest Missouri State University and was a member of the Sigma Kappa Sorority. She was loved my many and will be missed by every person she touched.

one reason i catalogue deaths like this is that if i were killed in a drunk driving accident, obviously i'll be pissed. but then i will think that i'm not alone, others have died of drunk driving accidents. others like Morgan McCoy, at only the young age of 19.

technically she is too young to be in a bar as the legal age is 21 but still. if a beautiful young 19 year old white flower can be killed by a drunk driver, that will help me come to terms with my own death from a drunk driver.

i don't want to be killed by a drunk driver, but if it does happen, i'll think of Morgan Mccoy who at just 19 died from a drunk driving crashing directly into a bar as the blood flows and i lose consciousness. pale

Last edited by redpill on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Amy "Dolly" Everett suicide aged 14

Post by redpill Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:32 pm

Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:09 pm

Amy "Dolly" Everett  suicide aged 14
May 1, 2003- Jan 1, 2018 age 14

Amy "Dolly" Everett aged 14 cyberbullying resulting in her suicide

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Z88
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47f55613
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Amy-ev10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Z89
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Z90
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Zz40
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 11512810
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47f55610
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47f55611
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47f55612
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47f55614
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Dolly-10

ap wrote:
A 14-year-old girl who was once the face of Akubra– Australia’s famous cowboy-style hat – has taken her own life after being harassed online, prompting calls by her family to “stop the bullies”.

The parents of Amy "Dolly" Everett, who appeared in a popular advertising campaign for Akubra when she was 8, said she was a “caring, beautiful soul” and expressed hope that her death would raise awareness about bullying and harassment.

Tick Everett, her father, said in a Facebook post that Amy had taken her life “to escape the evil in this world”. He did not reveal details of  the bullying but appealed to those responsible to attend a memorial service for her in their home town of Katherine in outback central Australia.

“If we can help other precious lives from being lost and the suffering of so many, then Doll's life will not be wasted,” he wrote.

“If by some chance the people who thought this was a joke and made themselves feel superior by the constant bullying and harassment see this post, please come to our service and witness the complete devastation you have created.”
heavy wrote:
Amy Everett, a beautiful 14-year-old girl known as “Dolly,” who symbolized Australia’s Outback in a well-known advertisement for hats that captured her innocence and potential, has committed suicide.

The teenager’s death is galvanizing efforts against bullying in Australia. “Dolly could be anyone’s daughter, sister, friend,” the hat company wrote on Instagram after Dolly’s death. Dolly’s father has taken to social media in the midst of his grief to urge people to combat bullying. Dolly is the latest in a string of teenagers to take their own lives around the globe, deaths often triggered by cyber bullying.
heavy wrote:
3. Bullying Is Rampant in Australia

As in many countries, bullying statistics in Australia are high, especially in an Internet age. “Dolly’s death prompted an outpouring of support from friends, family and well-wishers across the country. Surveys in Australia have found about a quarter of students aged 8 to 14 have reported being bullied,”
even Aussie cuties age 14 living in Australia get bullied to the point they commit suicide.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47f55710

Last edited by redpill on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Katelyn M. Boxx, 16, and Bethany J. Boxx, 20

Post by redpill Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:39 pm

Katelyn M. Boxx, 16, and Bethany J. Boxx, 20

Two Bentonville sisters were killed on Thursday (Dec. 26) when a pickup slammed into their family van, overturning it in McDonald County, Mo., according to a Missouri State Highway Patrol crash report. Katelyn M. Boxx, 16, and Bethany J. Boxx, 20, were pronounced dead at the scene

Bethany was born Nov. 2, 1993, in Kansas City, Mo., and Katie was born Oct. 19, 1997, in Overland Park, Kan passed from this life on Dec. 26, 2013

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Z91
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Zz41
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Zz310

credit tracy b

i wonder how this could have been prevented. i also wonder what i should be thinking if i were struck and dying, my final thoughts before death

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Bethany Walker, 18 Katelyn Dawson 15 Esme Kinney 13

Post by redpill Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:32 pm

Thu Jan 11, 2018

Bethany Walker, 18

Bethany Walker was airlifted to Inverness hospital after suffering deadly flu at home in Applecross, Wester Ross died after contracting flu says she is "broken". was airlifted to Inverness hospital after she developed pneumonia but died last Friday.  Jan 05, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Applec10white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Nintch48white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Beth10white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Nintch49white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Nintch50
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Bethan19

thesun wrote:In a Facebook post Heather wrote: "My beautiful Daughter Bethany Walker was taken from me.

"She had been suffering from a flu virus, which became pneumonia, she was airlifted to Raigmore with me by her side, where she rapidly deteriorated, the staff in Intensive Care could not have done more.Bethany wanted to study midwifery and had been accepted to become a student at Aberdeen University

should i die from the flu, i'll die knowing that i'm not alone others such as this one, have also died from flu.

Katelyn Dawson 15

Katelyn Dawson was one of three pedestrians seriously injured after being hit by the car on Wakefield Road on Wednesday at 08:15  has died Wednesday  Jan 10, 2018 at around 6pm last night.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47feeb10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Nintch51white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Nintch52white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Nintch53white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Nintch54
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47ff4010
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 _9955510
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Hudder10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Bus-st10

The tragic incident occurred after the BMW, that was travelling away from Huddersfield, smashed into the bus shelter where people were waiting.

Dramatic photos from the scene show shattered glass strewn across the road as the crumpled remains of the bus shelter collapsed.

The airbag on the passenger-side of dark-coloured BMW is visible through the windscreen.

And both front doors and the boot were been flung open in the crash, which saw the car hurtling into a lamppost with half the front bumper dragging along the ground.

Witnesses described the “absolute carnage” in the aftermath of the horror smas
hhttps://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/902673/Car-crash-Huddersfield-bus-stop-Broad-Lane-Wakefield-Road-BMW

so a BMW driven by a 50 something guy drove into a bus stop, killing her on Wed Jan 10, 2018
and at only age 15.

that's pretty random.

if you're waiting at a bus stop and looks like a car might hit you, run.

Esme Kinney 13
Born January 20, 1996 died Sunday  Mar 7,  2009

Esme went out for a jog on Saturday afternoon at 3:45 p.m. Her mother was to join her on this jog... however, 20 minutes after Esme left the house, her mother was unable to find her. At around 3:30 a.m. Sunday morning, Mar 7,  2009 a K9 unit discovered Esme's lifeless body. Details surrounding her death are not being released.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 1_esme10white female deaths 2 - Page 2 20038a10white female deaths 2 - Page 2 34646710white female deaths 2 - Page 2 34646711
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 20_20010

jogging can result in u being attacked and murdered

Last edited by redpill on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty suicide of Sophie Smith, 21,

Post by redpill Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:21 pm

suicide of Sophie Smith, 21,

Sophie Smith had been suffering severe anxiety and depression and had talked about taking her own life, police have confirmed. suicide believe Tuesday, December 26,2017

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Swns_m10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Swns_m11
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Swns_m12
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Swns_m13
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Swns_m14
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 _9937610
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Image16
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47983410
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Swns_m15
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47983010
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47981b10white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Swns_m16
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47983011
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47983012
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47983411
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 5a44af10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47983412white female deaths 2 - Page 2 5a462310
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Nintch55white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Nintch56
Press Association wrote:
Missing Norfolk student left suicide note for family, say police

Sophie Smith wrote message ‘outlining her intentions’ to loved ones before she went missing on Boxing Day, officer confirms
A student who went missing in the early hours of Boxing Day left a note to her family “outlining her intentions”, police have said.

Sophie Smith, 21, who had severe anxiety and depression, had previously talked about going into the sea to end her life.

She was wearing a vest and shorts when she left her home in Gorleston, near Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, at about 3am on 26 December. Norfolk police said it was “most likely” she had gone into the sea.

Insp Will Drummond said: “We know from speaking to her family that Sophie had previously spoken about her intention to enter the sea to take her own life.

“Sadly, we can also confirm that Sophie had left a note and messages for loved ones, outlining her intentions.”

Police have studied CCTV footage and said the last and only footage of Smith was at 3am on Boxing Day, running in the direction of the beach.

Her mother, Lynn Shaw, said: “Sophie’s stepfather Kevin and I would like to thank the public and police for their continued support and dedication in searching for Sophie.

“In our hearts we hold every hope she will return safe and well. However, as a family, knowing the troubles she was experiencing, we do fear the worst for our little girl.
“Sophie had openly discussed how she was struggling and was receiving treatment. I would urge anyone suffering anxiety or depression not to fight that battle alone and seek help.”

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Scarlet Anne Taylor 5 Elizabeth R Griffin 22 Jenna Betti 14

Post by redpill Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:02 pm

Fri Jan 12, 2018

Scarlet Anne Taylor  5

Scarlet Anne Taylor, died as a result of influenza  She passed away on December 19, 2014, in Tacoma, WA, just 48 hours after the onset of symptoms and within 4 hours of when she arrived at the hospital.  I would come to learn that my daughter had died from influenza (H3N2).

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Rebecc11white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Scarle10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 3b1c6410white female deaths 2 - Page 2 3b1c6411

Tacoma Wa looks awesome place to grow up in but wow, they have some deadly flu there

just 5 years then poof

Elizabeth R Griffin 22
1975-December 10, 1997

Elizabeth R Griffin, primate researcher at Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center in Atlanta, dies of complications from herpes B virus after rhesus monkey spit in her eyes died Oct. 29, 1997 and then 4 weeks later on December 10, 1997 of complications from a herpes B virus infection

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Elizab10

i don't want a monkey spitting one me

Jenna Betti 14
Nov. 19, 1999 - Mar. 2, 2014

Family members, friends and school officials are mourning the loss of a 14-year-old girl who was struck and killed by a train in Martinez when, according to her mother, she tried to retrieve a cell phone she had dropped on the tracks. Jenna Betti was hit by an eastbound Burlington  

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 File10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Jenna_10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 O-jenn10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Train410
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Articl70
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Jenna_11
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Jenna-10

safety if i drop my phone i'll make sure there's no train coming

what are the odds that of all the places she drops a phone its on a train that at that exact moment it arrives and strikes and kills her?

did she not see the train?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty sisters Sawyer Corey 12 & Morgan Corey, 25 Caroline Montgomery, 22

Post by redpill Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:35 pm

Sawyer Corey 12

Tuesday, January 9, 2018  Sawyer Corey 12  Montecito mudslide (california) that devastated homes and separated families. her twin sister Summer survived

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Image17
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Image_11
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Corey-10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Missin10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Handou10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 A15

people wrote:Sawyer Corey – whose family had made an impassioned plea for help to try to find her on Wednesday – was also confirmed one of the people who died. The 12-year-old was previously reported missing, along with her sister, Morgan Corey, 25. Morgan has still not been found.

The Corey family was sleeping in their Montecito home when mud swept through the area and collapsed their home around them early Tuesday morning.

Sawyer’s twin sister, Summer, and their mother, Carie Baker, were found and are recovering at a local hospital, Baker’s nephew, Logan Kessler, told PEOPLE on Wednesday.

On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 mudslides began at around 2:30 a.m. local time causing massive debris flow that buried homes and cars under a torrent of mud and boulders in Montecito.Summer was asleep in their home with her twin sister, Corey, and their mother, Carie Baker, when the mudslide hit. [2]​

Baker and Summer Corey were later rescued and taken to a hospital in critical condition​.

Morgan Corey remains unknown

california has some of the highest real estate prices in the nation, can be deadly with mudslides

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Sawyer10

just 12 years and a mudlside made her life go poof

update
sister Morgan Corey, 25

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Morgan12white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47fa7d11white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47fa7d10white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Morgan13

A 19th person was found dead Saturday  Jan 13, 2018 in the aftermath of the deadly flooding that struck Montecito last week, according to the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department.

The body of Morgan Christine Corey, 25, was found at about 9 a.m. buried in mud and debris east of Olive Mill Road, according to Sheriff Bill Brown.

Caroline Montgomery, 22

also died  Tuesday, January 9, 2018  mudslide

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Ovxtnu10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 15811410
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 3wjjic10

usa today wrote:
Mark and Caroline Montgomery

The Montgomery family had just returned from a vacation in Brazil two days before the mudslides.

Mark Montgomery's wife and oldest daughter were out of town on a business trip. On Tuesday morning, Mark, his daughter Caroline and son Duffy all were asleep in their home before mud crashed into the house, sweeping away Mark, a physician, and covering Caroline, a recent college grad.

Mark Montgomery's son Duffy, 20, was also sleeping in the house. He tried to save Caroline, but she died in his arms.
la times wrote:
Montgomery and his daughter Caroline were killed at home during Tuesday’s storm, Ruth said. Montgomery’s son, who was upstairs, sustained only minor injuries. His wife and eldest daughter were traveling.

The family took an international trip together every year and had recently returned from Brazil, Ruth said. They had also visited Sri Lanka and Morocco.

Caroline Montgomery, 22, graduated from the Cate School in Carpinteria and was attending Barnard College, where she was pursuing a career in fashion.

wow just 22, dad who also died was orthopedic surgeon of hands. she lived and worked in new york fashion. travelled from brazil. her dad was princeton.

the only other deaths similar to this i know of is the aberfan disaster and the premonition 10 year old girl Eryl Mai Jones.

so i guess i should add mudslides to be things to watch out for.

Last edited by redpill on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Lilly Nehring 13 Jessica Cunningham 15 Danielle Marie Franklin 13 Connor Maxwell, 17 Hannah Thomas-Jones 14

Post by redpill Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Sun Jan 14, 2018

Lilly Nehring 13

Our 13 year old niece, Lilli Nehring, who was a beaken of LOVE to all who met her, sadly passed away in a fatal car accident on  Saturday  August 26th, 2017.  After a wonderful week at our family reunion in Florida, and celebrating her 13th birthday, she returned "home" to her Heavenly Father.
The funeral will be taken place in Rapid City, South Dakota.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 23402710
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 23402712

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 23402711
k2 radio wrote:
A 13-year-old girl died Saturday after an SUV drifted off a highway, overcorrected and rolled several times near Hartville.

Lilly Nehring, of Rapid City, South Dakota, died at Regional West Medical Center following the crash, according to the Wyoming Highway Patrol.

The Patrol says shortly after 4 p.m. Saturday, a 2003 Ford Excursion was northbound on WY 270. For unknown reasons, near milepost 510, the SUV drifted off the right side of the road, hitting a delineator and mile-marker post.

The driver then overcorrected her SUV to the left, entering the southbound right-of-way. The SUV rolled several times before coming to rest on its roof.

The driver and two juvenile passengers were taken by helicopter to Regional West Medical Center in Scottsbluff, Nebraska, where Nehring died.

Two other occupants of the SUV were taken by ambulance to Wheatland.

The Patrol says everyone inside the Ford was wearing their seat belts at the time of the crash.

Nehring's death marks the 97th fatality on Wyoming highways in 2017. The same period in 2016 saw 80 deaths statewide, while 2015 and 2014  each saw 100 such fatalities.

Jessica Cunningham 15

Jessica Cunningham 15 was shot and killed by her older brother  David Cunningham 17 Monday, Feb. 29, 2016. motive unknown.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 56d71210

sarah sister wrote:
Jessica suffered from deep depression for a long time, Sarah said, and “didn’t see a purpose in life.”

Sarah said Jessica spoke of wanting to die and wanting to take her dog with her. Tragically, David also shot the family dog before ending his own life.

Jessica began cutting herself at age 11, though she was good at hiding it, Sarah said.

“Jessie was facing pain that was too much at 15 years old. As her older sister, I was very worried about her but didn’t know how to help.”

Sarah tried to make Jessica happy by spending time with her and taking her to her favorite restaurants. “I wanted to spend as much time as I could with her, yet you can’t make someone truly live if they don’t get the proper help.”

Sadly, Sarah said, Jessica never received the help she needed.

“I wish more people would have known her and how special she was,” Sarah wrote. “Even though she was only in my life for 15 years, I can see Jessie has changed who I am and will impact me for years to come.”

Danielle Marie Franklin 13
May 7, 1992 - Oct  13,  2005  Norwood, Hamilton County, Ohio, USA

Danielle's father, Gordon Franklin, killed his daughter with a golf putter while she lay sleeping on the third floor bedroom. Danielle's father was sentenced to 15 years to life in prison.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 12125111
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 12125110

Connor Maxwell, 17

Connor Maxwell, 17 died  on  Monday night  November 5, 2009. Fayetteville, North Carolina. family  murder-suicide. Investigators say William "Billy" Maxwell Jr., 47, killed his wife, Kathryn; his daughter, Connor; and his son, Cameron, at their 314 West Park Drive home before killing himself.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Connor10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Facebo12
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Maxwel10

Hannah Thomas-Jones 14

14-year-old Hannah Thomas-Jones was killed by fumes from a barbecue placed inside a tent to keep her warm during a family camping trip, Hannah Thomas-Jones’ family took precautions to guard against a fire breaking out from the “dying embers”, but did not consider the effects of carbon monoxide May 2012 An inquest has heard that a teenage girl was killed by carbon monoxide from the embers of a barbecue that her family had put in their tent to keep warm.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Articl72
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Hannah23
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Hannah22
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Articl71

Hannah Thomas-Jones died from the 'silent killer' of carbon monoxide after sleeping next to the fire, while the other members of her family were hospitalised after their exposure to the gas.

Her parents wept as they told the hearing how they had taken pains to minimise the risk of a fire, but were unaware of the dangers posed by carbon monoxide.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2264018/Schoolgirl-14-died-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-parents-placed-smouldering-barbecue-inside-tent-family-warm.html

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Articl73

keeping a tent warm via burning fire can result in your death via carbon monoxide. at age 14 Hannah is gone

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Mollie White, age 23 Vanessa A. Campos, age 17 Molly Bish 16 Brittany Curcio 15

Post by redpill Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 am

Mon Jan 15, 2018

Mollie White, age 23

victim of deadly shooting on Thursday January 11, 2018 in Louisville, Kentucky, killer at present unknown and wanted

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 6649810

Vanessa A. Campos, age 17

victim of deadly shooting on  on   Friday, May 20, 2016 in Fredericksburg, Virginia.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 6637810

Molly Bish 16
August 2, 1983 – June 27, 2000

Molly Anne Bish (August 2, 1983 – June 27, 2000) was a sixteen-year-old American girl from rural Worcester County, Massachusetts, who disappeared while working as a lifeguard in her hometown of Warren, Massachusetts

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 220px-10

Brittany Curcio 15
July 27,1989 - April 25, 2005

Brittany Curcio (15) died after sneaking out of the house and taking her mother's car on Saturday April 25, 2005

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Full10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 600x6010
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 B_curc10white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Slides10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Full11
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Britta19

On the night of April 24, Brittany took her mom's car,She had no license.Brittany crashed into a light pole,which threw her from the car.She died at 2:30 AM,

so just hitting a light pole just once and after 15 years on planet earth, her soul shrugs its mortal coil. curios Curcio has a nice ring to it.

there's lots of snow where i live. will i have driving problems?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Hannah Green, age 17 suicide

Post by redpill Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Tue Jan 16, 2018

Hannah Green, age 17

Hannah Green, age 17 teen found shot in storage building dies  on January 13, 2018 in Amelia Court House, Virginia.

update medical examiner -  suicide

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 5a5d2d11

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Dtl-6x10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 6670410
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 6670610
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Captur11
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 15159710
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 5a5cf510white female deaths 2 - Page 2 5a5cf511
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 483a7c10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 483a7010
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 48417110
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 48416310
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 483a7011
vwhite female deaths 2 - Page 2 48416010
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 6fcb4610
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 9e5e5a10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 04619b10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 7d7a5d10

Friends of the victim told WRIC that the victim’s name is Hannah Green. They said she was a senior at Amelia County High School in Virginia and an avid softball player.

Deputies said they were called to a home in the Moorefield Meadows subdivision around 11:35 p.m. Saturday night.

There they discovered the girl in a storage building who was suffering from an apparent gunshot wound to the stomach, according to authorities. She was conscious and able to speak to deputies.

The victim was transported to the hospital where she later died.

http://wncn.com/2018/01/15/teen-girl-dies-after-being-shot-in-virginia-storage-building/

“I think it’s important that they see that they are not grieving alone,” said Gary.

A straight-A student, Hannah’s father, William Green, said she also attended the Governor's school, and had recently been accepted to Longwood University.

Her grieving family said her infectious smile was what they will remember most.

"Hannah was always smiling, always happy. She loved playing softball and she loved being with her friends. She loved family,” said her father.

The circumstances surrounding Hannah’s death remain a mystery.

update

the Virginia Medical Examiner’s Office told 8News Tuesday that they have ruled the death of 17-year-old Hannah Green as having been self-inflicted.

8News reported previously that Green, a high school senior at Amelia County High School died after she was found late Saturday night with a gunshot wound to the stomach. Amelia County deputies found her in the Moorefield Meadows subdivision around 11:35 p.m. Saturday night. She was found in a storage building.

Death of Amelia teen ruled suicide by self-inflicted gunshot wound

On Monday, Hannah’s stepmother Tina Green said there was no indication that “she would have done this to herself” based on the last time she spoke with her stepdaughter.

Hannah’s grieving family said her infectious smile was what they will remember most.

“Hannah was always smiling, always happy. She loved playing softball and she loved being with her friends. She loved family,” said her father, William Green.

Family members say Hannah loved softball and played volleyball, was set to graduate this Spring and planned to attend Longwood University this fall.

even more update  Wed Jan 17, 2018

“At this time, investigators of the Amelia Sheriff’s Office continue to look into the circumstances leading to the death of a 17 year old girl on Jan. 14, 2018,” officials said. “At this time, no arrests have been made, no suspects are being sought and foul play is not suspected.”

Green’s friend, Hailey Gilbert, raised doubts that the teen would shoot herself in the stomach if she was trying to take her own life.

“She was murdered I don’t care what they say, why would she shoot herself in the stomach if she was trying to kill herself, that makes no sense,” Gilbert wrote on Facebook. “How many people do you see trying to commit suicide that shoot themselves in the stomach??? If she wanted to die she would have shot herself in the head plain and simple.”

Before her death, there was no indication that the 17-year-old “would have done this to herself,” according to her stepmother, Tina Green, based on their last conversation.

Her father said Monday the teen was “happy” and planned to attend Farmville’s Longwood University in the fall to play softball.

“Hannah was always smiling, always happy,” William Green told WTVR. “She loved playing softball and she loved being with her friends.”

even more update

Teen, 17, who fatally shot herself in the stomach was upset over the 'loss of her first love' and threatened to commit suicide if he didn't come back
Hannah Green, 17, died on Saturday from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the stomach
A coroner ruled the death as suicide, but friends insisted the high school softball star was murdered
Green's mother, Jennifer Riggan, said her daughter committed suicide after getting into an argument with her boyfriend

A Virginia teenager who died on Saturday after fatally shooting herself in the stomach was upset after getting into an argument with her boyfriend, the girl's mother said.    
Friends of 17-year-old Hannah Green insist the Amelia County High School softball star was murdered, but the teen's mother said her daughter took her life after losing her 'first love'.
'I do know that she was threatening, if he didn't come back, that she would kill herself,' Jennifer Riggan told the Richmond Times-Dispatch. 'But I don't think she purposefully wanted this.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5282723/Teen-committed-suicide-argument-boyfriend.html#ixzz54av5j9MG

According to Riggan, Green and her boyfriend got into argument shortly before she shot herself. She did not say what the couple was arguing about.
'It was young love, it was her first love, her high school boyfriend,' she told the outlet. 'This was a struggle within herself and the loss of her first love.'

so it would appear Hannah Green, age 17 a very good looking girl who played softball and wanted to go to uni, committed suicide by shooting herself in the stomach with a gun in an storage building at night, which has to be very painful.

yikes

it just seems like yesterday  i posted the suicide of Australian teenager Amy "Dolly" Everett age 14  Jan 1, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Z88

below in just the month of Jan 2018

suicides of Hannah Green, age 17 and Amy "Dolly" Everett 14

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 5a5d2d10

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47f55613

and just yesterday suicide of Hannah Stone 16

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 460b2b13

i had no idea such beautiful pretty girls would even think about suicide.

update Wed Jan 17, 2018

Hannahs biological mother thinks Hannah killed herself over her boyfriend which wow. that's crazy.

reminds me of, credit Tracy B

Courtnee Eastman 15

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 11848910

she also killed herself over a boy
i had no idea the world was filled with beautiful teen girls like this. after all both Courtnee and Hannah can always find another boyfriend.

Hannah Green 17 and Courtnee Eastman 15 both very attractive blonde teen girls committed suicide for the same reason - boyfriend breakup. AFAIK these are the only super hot teen girls to commit suicide, but i find more examples i'll create a listverse redpill list of smoking hot teen girls who committed suicide after being dumped by their boyfriend.

prior to their suicides i would have not imagine this, reason being, finding another boyfriend should be easy for them.

so if ur the boyfriend and u break up with either Hannah Green 17 and Courtnee Eastman 15  who then commits suicide, how do u feel about that?

Last edited by redpill on Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:01 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Kami Gilstrap, age 24 Rylee Marie 3 Anna Marie Davis 11

Post by redpill Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:22 pm

Kami Gilstrap, age 24

Kami Gilstrap, age 24 dies after being struck by stray bullet in Buckeye on January 14, 2018 in Buckeye, Arizona.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 6669510
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 15827610
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 482d1710

A woman who was hit by a stray bullet during a family outing in Buckeye Sunday has died from her injuries.

She has been identified as 24-year-old Kami Gilstrap, according to the Buckeye Police Department.

Friends said she was the wife of an airman stationed at Luke Air Force Base and they had just learned they were expecting their first child.

Buckeye Police Chief Larry Hall said the area in the desert area north of Interstate 10 and Miller Road is a popular area where on Sunday, there were many people out doing some recreational shooting.

It is so popular that both officers with the Buckeye Police Department and the Bureau of Land Management had officers in the area keeping an eye out on the activity.

"There’s [sic] tons of ricochets. And our incident from yesterday was an indication that the round that was fired at our victim, yesterday, came from a completely different direction than where everybody’s firing right now. There are no regulations out here," said Hall.

Hall said around 2 p.m., a pickup truck sped toward a group of their officers. In the bed of the pickup was Gilstrap, with a group performing chest compressions on her. She had been shot in the chest.

Witnesses told officers they had been out in the area when they heard three distinct shots, Gilstrap was hit in the chest by one of the bullets. They did not know where the bullet was shot from.

"Out here we have tons of trash. All that trash is potential for a round to ricochet and hit another shooter. And that’s where this whole situation out here is absolutely dangerous. I would never bring my family out here and I’d never bring my friends out here," said Hall.

She was taken to a hospital in critical condition.

Buckeye police said on Monday that Gilstrap died from her injuries.

The incident is under investigation.

Gunfire is a common sound you’ll hear in almost every direction in the desert area west of Buckeye.

“Not only bullets, you hear pipe bombs, you hear all kinds of stuff out here. I can hear them from my house on Watson,” said Joe Sebastini, who has lived in the area for a few years and rides here often but says the shooting is starting to get a bit out of hand.

“This area, I need to try and stay away from because there's just so much craziness going on out here.”

Police say there were hundreds of people out shooting Sunday afternoon when that woman was shot.

“The biggest challenge we're facing in this investigation, right now is that there are hundreds of shooters out here and there were hundreds of shooters just south of where the incident occurred, which is a 1-mile stretch of area. In trying to determine trajectory, and actually the round that hit her, it's gonna be a very challenging investigation at this point," said Hall.

Some people that are familiar with the area were shocked but not surprised.

"It’s something that would have been a matter of time, not if but when it was going to happen,” said Hector Guzman, who has come to the area a couple of times for target shooting.
http://www.azfamily.com/story/37263716/pd-woman-critical-after-being-hit-by-stray-bullet-in-desert

stray bullets can kill you like winning the lottery but not.

if u r in Buckeye, Az, there are stray bullets flying around. i will have to cancel my vacation trip to there

Rylee Marie 3

Rylee Marie was at home, being watched by her grandmother, when  pit bull, named Remington n Oklahoma.  Sunday January 14, 2018  in Duncan, Oklahoma

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 482e8910
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 482e8911
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 482e8912

so if a pitbull attacks and you have no weapons how do u defend urself?

Anna Marie Davis 11

Anna Marie Davis 11  has died following a skateboard accident Around 5 p.m. on Sunday, January 14, 2018 police said Anna was riding her skateboard down her driveway and into the roadway when she was hit by a vehicle. died a day later Monday January 15, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 A16
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Anna-110
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 27018310
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Vlcsna28

news wrote:
An 11-year-old Stillwater girl was critically injured Sunday after being struck by a car near the 900 block of West Brown Street. According to Stillwater Police, Anna Marie Davis, died from her injuries at 10:32 a.m. Monday at OU Children’s hospital in Oklahoma City.

Stillwater Police say the preliminary investigation indicates that she was riding a skateboard down her driveway and into the roadway when she ran into a passing car.

Witnesses told police the child did not see the vehicle, and the driver of the vehicle did not see the child due to a bush obstructing their vision. Police say the child struck the rear of the vehicle. She was transported by helicopter to OU Children’s.

“She passed away with her family at her side,” said the release by SPD. “Our thoughts and prayers are with Anna, her family and all those affected by this tragedy. Administrators at Anna’s school have been advised so they can take appropriate steps for when her classmates and friends return to school tomorrow.”

Richmond Elementary Principal Kendra Rider sent an email to all parents Monday afternoon, alerting them that 11-year-old fifth-grader Anna Davis had passed away and that counselors will be available for students and staff at the school this week.

skating boarding in Jan? wow.

she skate boarded on her drive way. it took her into the street. there is a bush. driver couldn't see her and she couldn't see car due to bush.
she got hit and died in the hospital. so after 11 years the simple act of skate boarding and she's gone 4ever.

Last edited by redpill on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Davis Collier 16 Briana Rabon 18

Post by redpill Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:47 pm

Davis Collier 16
Feb 14, 2001 - Jan 13, 2018 (Age 16)

Davis Collier, 16, died on Saturday night January 13, 2018 while sledding in Newburgh, Indiana killed in horror sledding accident after sliding into the road and getting hit by a drunk driver  Galina Witte, 20

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Z92
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 4829ce10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 41641810
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Davis210
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 15160610

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Cyysn310
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Davis-10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 E4ac4c10

news wrote:
Davis Collier, a 16-year old junior at Castle High School, was killed while sledding near the Newburgh Lock and Dam Saturday night. Warrick County Dispatch confirmed crews responded to a sledding accident at 10:13 p.m. at the hill.

When officers arrived, they found Collier had been struck by a car driven by Galina Witte, 20, of Evansville.

It was reported that the teenager had been sledding and was struck when the sled entered the roadway and slid into the path of the oncoming vehicle. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.

The Newburgh Police Department along with the Warrick County Sheriff's Office investigated the accident.

Davis Collier 16 and the drunk driver who killed her Galina Witte, 20

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 15160611

wow, one girl died of skate boarding and getting hit by car, this one sledding and hit by a drunk driver.  pale

when sledding or skate boarding make sure you don't go on road with cars.

i think Davis took a lot of risks sledding at 10:30pm at night in the middle of winter, on icy roads, and the path of the sledding cross a road that has traffic.

by chance the driver of the car Galina was drunk, but even if she wasn't i'm not sure a sober driver could react in time, esp on icy roads.

i wonder if she will be a ghost now haunting that road way like on paranormal witness girl with no face in florida

Briana Rabon 18

Briana Rabon 18 was murdered by Stephen Ross Kelly. Briana Rabon, 18, was raped and strangled before her body was found in a wooded area of a subdivision in Elgin, South Carolina, on February 26, 2014

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 2ce1b210
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Rabon110
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 2ce1d310
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Rabon-10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Rabon10

killer Stephen Ross Kelly

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 2ce1b211

i'm unclear exactly where and how they met. worth learning for safety reasons.

Last edited by redpill on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Nellie Stasko, age 8 Catherine Miles, age 24 Braylynn Lawhon 5

Post by redpill Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:04 pm

Wed Jan 17, 2018

Nellie Stasko, age 8

A man shot and killed his wife and 8-year-old daughter before turning the gun on himself at a luxury high-rise apartment building, authorities said.

The bodies of Michael Stasko, Melissa Stasko and 8-year-old Mellie Stasko were found Friday night at the Windsor at Mariners Tower,

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 6686410white female deaths 2 - Page 2 4819010

Catherine Miles, age 24

Catherine Miles, age 24 shot and killed on January 12, 2018 in Louisville, Kentucky.she and Mike Miles, age 27 bystander,  target was Geneva Miles, by exbfage 39

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 6675510

Braylynn Lawhon 5

Braylynn Lawhon 5 died Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma on Tue Jan 16, 2018 florida

before DIGP
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Brayly10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 4800cd10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Heartb11
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Brayly11
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 26220010
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 B002c910
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 25989110
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Heartb12

after DIGP
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 47ffe810
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Brayly12
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 26167710

then death at age 5

why doesn't god cure  Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma via prayer?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Amelia Blake 22 Valaree Megan Schwab, 16, Kimberlee Paddock, 13,

Post by redpill Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:44 pm

Amelia Blake 22

Amelia Blake 22  found dead in a suspected murder-suicide  in Sydney  Australia

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 93387110
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 5a5f8810
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Amelia11

Valaree Megan Schwab, 16,

Valaree Megan Schwab, 16, was stabbed to death at dunkin donuts at 12.30pm in New Rochelle, New York, on January 10, 2018 by Z’Inah Brown, 16,

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Valare10

her killer

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Zinahb10

the irony is Valaree was a leftists progressive

Kimberlee Paddock, 13,

Kimberlee Paddock, 13, of Shelby was hunting with her father and two family friends around 5:30 p.m.  Sunday, January 14, 2018 when the black-powder gun she was using accidentally discharged was pronounced dead at Genoa Community Hospital. was born November 13, 2004, in Osceola, Nebraska

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 5a5e3910

hunting carries risk of gun accidents and stray bullets that leads to death.

Last edited by redpill on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Abby Fenstermaker 7 Caitlyn Kovacs 19 Emily Tredway 16

Post by redpill Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Thu Jan 18, 2018

Abby Fenstermaker 7

Abby, fell ill. in early 2009 Within 10 days of showing the first signs of illness, Abby suffered kidney failure and brain damage. She fell into a coma and died. Tests revealed that she had contracted E. coli,

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 6-abby10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Abby10

what i don't understand about e coli is all the people who perform oral sex and live to speak about it

Caitlyn Kovacs 19

19-year-old Rutgers University student Caitlyn Kovacs, who was pronounced dead in the hospital less than 20 minutes after friends carried her out of a frat house "in distress" at 3 a.m. on Sunday.  died Sept. 21 , 2014 died of alcohol poisoning

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 132-5810
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Origin10white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Photo16white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Caitly10white female deaths 2 - Page 2 14113110white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Asb11010white female deaths 2 - Page 2 -cd13910

Emily Tredway 16
Nov. 2, 2000, -  Sept. 9, 2017 age 16

“Investigation revealed [Emily Tredway] was driving a 2013 Honda motorcycle traveling southbound on the Seward Highway when she lost control and struck the guardrail,” troopers wrote. “She was transported to the hospital in Anchorage where she was pronounced dead  Sept. 9, 2017

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 23881610
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 23881611

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Katharine Gallagher 27 Katie Oxley Thomas 40 Zainab Momin 8

Post by redpill Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:21 pm

2018 deaths from flu

Katharine Gallagher 27

Katharine Gallagher, of Tustin, California, left work early on Friday, December 1 2017, when she developed a fever, diarrhea, cold sweats, body aches and nausea. Five days later, she was dead from flu.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Kathar10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Kathar11
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Kathar12

Katie Oxley Thomas 40

Katie Oxley Thomas, of San Jose, was just 40 years old.  Oxley is talking about his late sister, who died on Jan. 4,, 2018 just two days after coming down with the flu.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Mother11
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 11520110
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 620ts210
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 620ts211
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 41641811

http://nbc4i.com wrote:
They kept telling me she’s young and healthy and she’s going to fight this off, and I thought she would too, but it seemed like every 15 minutes something went wrong,” Oxley said.

After coming down with the flu, Anthony says his sister, a mother of three, went to the emergency room at Good Samaritan hospital the next day, where she was admitted, diagnosed with pneumonia and then moved to intensive care where she died that very evening.

“We have two close family friends who are ICU nurses, one has been at Stanford for 26 years,” Oxley said. “They helped us out when my mom was very sick one time, and they said in all their experience, they had never seen anything like this.”

Anthony says his sister had gotten a flu shot. Having recently celebrated her 40th birthday, Katie was about to start a new job.

She went to the gym a lot. She ran marathons and was into yoga and healthy eating.

Her family wants people to take the flu seriously.

“This is something we definitely don’t want to be the poster child for, but it’s something we are dealing with, and we hope that nobody else has to deal with it,” Oxley said.

Katie is one of 42 Californians under age 65 to die from the flu since Oct. 1.

Zainab Momin 8

Zainab Momin passed away on Tuesday night at a hospital in Montgomery, the same the school was closed due to snowy weather. a third-grader of Montgomery, Alabama, died on Tuesday 16 January, 2018.at age 8

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 484abb10

stories like this scare the bejesus out of me. i got the flu shot. will i die from the flu so quickly? you know i think california is awesome but Katharine Gallagher 27 Katie Oxley Thomas 40 BOTH lived in California and died from flu.

while i dont strictly speaking believe in the bible as the word of god, its deaths like this that make me wonder if some higher power is keeping me alive.

if i die from the flu i wont be happy about it but i can accept that i'm not alone, plenty of white flowers fell by the flu. and i dont think god is punishing me for not reading the bible and preaching jesus is lord and christ to the jews, or debating evolution vs creationism or opposing abortion.

apparently the flu shot doesn't protect well against the aussie flu

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: white female deaths 2

Post by TracyB Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:56 am

Chelsea Michelle Rowe 17

March 13th 1991- April 26th 2008

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Chelse5660

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Scan0110

At the age of 17 Chelsea was killed when she was given a ride on a motorcycle driven by a friend's boyfriend on April 26, 2008. Due to lies told by her friend and no help from law enforcement, Chelsea's body was not found until around 2:30 in the afternoon on April 28, 2008. We were blessed to have many family and friends searching for Chelsea. Instead of assistance from law enforcement, Chelsea was found by friends who love her.

Brieana Ahearn 18

October 12, 1998-January 19, 2017

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Briean10

BALDWIN, Fla. - A young woman killed in a multi-vehicle crash Thursday night that shut down Interstate 10 near U.S. 301 for several hours is remembered by her loved ones for her vibrant personality.

Brieana Ahearn, 18, from Glen St. Mary, died in the crash, which involved four vehicles, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

The FHP reported Ahearn was driving east on I-10 about 9:30 p.m. when she lost control of her Toyota Tacoma, which hit the median and flipped several times. Ahearn was thrown from the pickup truck. She was taken to UF Health Jacksonville, but died.

Courie Kae Cox 12

December 21 2000- February 15 2013

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 10532910

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Courie10

12-year old girl Courie Cox, was killed in an accidental shooting Friday night in the Ness County community of Bazine.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Heather Parker, 19 Sara Manitoski 15

Post by redpill Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:35 am

Heather Parker, 19

Tony Parker Alabama dad shoots son, daughter, self in triple murder suicide on January 18, 2018 in Anniston, Alabama.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 6737010white female deaths 2 - Page 2 6745910
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Heathe11
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Tony-p10

To date, police have not come to understand the motive for the killings. To date, police have not come to understand the motive for the killings.

Sara Manitoski 15
November 8, 2000 - March 15, 2017 age 15

Manitoski died in her sleep while on a trip with Georges P. Vanier Secondary School. Other students found her unresponsive on the morning of March 18, 2017

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 19432010
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Image18
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 20170310
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 19432011
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 2017-010
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 5-como10

even a 15 year old teen healthy girl can die in her sleep. at least there's no pain when that happens.

so any time u go to bed u may sleep forever

Last edited by redpill on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty suicide Sarah Ullmann 13

Post by redpill Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:41 am

suicide Sarah Ullmann 13

A 13-year-old Bakersfield girl died by suicide Monday Jan 15, 2018. Sarah Ullmann was an eighth-grade student at Rosedale Middle School.
Her family said she battled depression after being bullied by peers through social media.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 26994310
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 35b4c110
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Aywvih10

Family members of 13-year-old Sarah Ullmann confirmed to 17 News she passed away this week after committing suicide. Ullmann went to Rosedale Middle School and loved cheerleading, karate, and singing. But her older sister says bullying pushed Sarah over the edge.

just yesterday in jan i wrote of the suicides of Hannah Green age 17 and Amy "Dolly" Everett age 14.

that's 3 whitie flowers suicide in month of Jan 2018 affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:56 am

I thought I had mentioned this case here. I did a search here and nothing came up.

This case blew my mind when I was a kid. I still vividly remember their disappearance being covered on the local news.

Kristin and Kati Lisk 15 and 12

January 1 1982- May 1 1997

October 12 1984- May 1 1997

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Justic10

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Lisk10

They were abducted from home in Spotsylvania County, Virginia in May of 1997. There bodies were found 5 days later in a creek in South Anna River, Hanover County, Virginia, 30 miles from there home. The case was profiled several times on episodes of "America's Most Wanted."

They were murdered by Richard Evonitz.

Kerri Hintermeister 11

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Kerrih10

Although she was only 11-years-old Kerri Hintermesiter loved to teach. On March 24, 1984 Kerri and her friends were playing ‘school’ as they often did in their quiet, suburban neighborhood. Kerri was the teacher. Also playing with the girls that day was Bradford Gill and his daughters. Gill, 27, was a Sunday school teacher and the father of four young children. He was pretending to be the ‘principal’. Kerri needed a chalkboard and told her friends she was going to the ‘principals office’ to get one. She never came back.

When Kerri did not return, the community began an extensive search for her. Leading the search was one of the most trusted members of the community, Bradford Gill. The search lasted a day and a half until authorities checked Bradford Gill’s garage. There they found the body of Kerri Hintermesiter stuffed underneath a white work bench. Kerri had been stabbed twice, once in the heart and once in the stomach. Her throat had been slit and she was covered in blood. Smears taken from Kerri’s body revealed the presence of sperm. Bradford Gill was arrested and charged with the murder of Kerri Hintermeister.

Leah Loomis 17

November 22 1999-September 26 2017

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Image10

A 17-year-old Lakeland High School senior drowned accidentally in Newton Lake on Tuesday after she fell out of a boat and the boat struck her head, Lackawanna County Coroner Tim Rowland said Thursday.

Leah Loomis of Carbondale Twp. died of drowning because of head trauma, Rowland said an autopsy showed Thursday.

Loomis was boating with friends on the lake in Greenfield Twp. when she fell off the boat about 2 p.m. and did not resurface.

“We don’t know why she fell out of the boat,” Rowland said. State police and the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission are investigating the incident.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Gabrielle Anastasia Barrett, 18 Gabrielle Barrett 4 Louise Furey 27 Mylee Billingham, 8,

Post by redpill Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:23 pm

Gabrielle Anastasia Barrett, 18
April 29, 1998 - December 6, 2016

Gabrielle Anastasia Barrett passed away on  Tuesday night December 6th, 2016. a fatal crash that occurred who graduated from Waskom High School in May, was the passenger and was pronounced dead at the scene at 11:32 p.m.

“On Tuesday, at 10:30 p.m., Texas Department of Public Safety Troopers responded to a crash on FM-134, about six and a half miles south of Waskom,” DPS officials said. “The preliminary crash investigation indicates that a vehicle traveling south on FM-134, in a left-hand curve, hydroplaned. The vehicle, a 2012 Dodge pickup, left the roadway striking a tree with its right passenger side.”

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 16618610
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Gabrie10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 34520310

as a young girl, her destiny was to die in a car accident at age 18, in 2016

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Gabrie11

Gabrielle  Barrett 4

Gabrielle Barrett age 4 from Sumpter Township, Michigan, died from her injuries after being found with bruises and severe burns all over her body A COUPLE charged with murder over the death of a girl, 4, in "worst child death case" in years
Police found Gabrielle having a cardiac arrest in the bathroom of Diaz's home on January 1, 2018 She had suffered horrific burns on her legs, buttocks and elbows, court documents claim.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Gabby-10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Still010
parents
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Sumpte10

thats seriously unlucky
some kids have bill gates michael dell steve jobs and mark zuckerberg as a father. others uh....get tortured and murdered

Louise Furey  27

Louise Furey, from Glenties, in Co Donegal, had only arrived in the country on Wednesday last on holiday.  Louise died after a fall from a balcony at her resort. Jan 20, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Louise10

Mylee Billingham, 8,

Mylee Billingham age 8 taken less than an hour before she was fatally stabbed on Saturday night.  Jan 20, 2018 by her dad

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 _9968510
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Mylee-10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 B10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 C10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 F10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Jfuglg10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Mylee-11
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 A17

this is an active story but it appears dad stabbed Mylee then stabbed himself, and is in the hospital as well as the only suspect.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Hayley Dodd 17 Melissa Smith 15 Lilly Mueller 11

Post by redpill Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:50 pm

Hayley Dodd 17

A convicted rapist has been found guilty of murdering missing 17-year-old Hayley Dodd, more than 18 years after the girl vanished while walking along a remote road in Western Australia's Wheatbelt region. Francis John Wark  .   Wark, 61, lured the teenager into the borrowed car he was driving on July 29, 1999, before murdering her and disposing of her body, which has never been found.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 29124210
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 85982110
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Ffc75410
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 R0_0_610

if u get lured to a car it may mean ur death

Melissa Smith 15

Melissa Smith, fell to the ground just before half-time in an under-16s girls game in Euxton on Sunday. October 19, 2014
pronounced dead at Royal Preston Hospital.
Euxton Girls said a defibrillator and CPR were used by match officials at the scene before an ambulance arrived shortly after.
collapses and dies after having a suspected heart attack while playing football

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 14138010

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Stream17
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Stream18
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 _7841910

only 15 and dies from heart attack??!! and she was athletic and played football (soccer) ?

if i die from a heart attack, i will die knowing that Melssia Smith 15 also died from heat attack

Lilly Mueller 11

Lilly died Friday Jan. 19, 2018 after a valiant three-year battle with cancer. In September 2015 she was sent home from the hospital and told she only had weeks to live as 8 years old diagnosed with luekemia

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 31248610
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 20055310
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Maxres15
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 20055311

one of my school mates - a couple grades below me - died of childhood leukemia. scared the bejesus out of me.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Madalyn Gracie Griffin 14 Alexis Livingston 19

Post by redpill Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:06 pm

Madalyn Gracie Griffin 14

Madalyn "Gracie" Griffin and her two friends sneaked out of a house during a sleepover on Sunday just moments before a fatal crash claimed Griffin's life, Vidor Police Chief Rod Carroll said Monday. Griffin, 14, of Mauriceville, was killed in a one-vehicle crash on Wexford Drive, near North Main in Vidor, when she was ejected from a pickup driven by a 13-year-old girl, Carroll said.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 920x9212
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 1024x110

this story reminds me of tracyb's story history repeats itself, from girl who committed suicide after being dumped to this girl who snuck out of house and drove a pickup and crashed and died

Alexis Livingston 19
December 1, 1997  - January 22, 2017 age 19

Alexis Nicole Livingston, 19 of Adel passed away Sunday, January 22, 2017 from injuries received during the tornado that hit our area. Alexis was born December 1, 1997 in Garden City, New York.  . Her home was completely destroyed and she passed away from her injuries.  to a deadly tornado.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 5887be10white female deaths 2 - Page 2 U1dsvk10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 17656410

this is probably the first tornado white flower death i recorded. sure enough a tornado kill. what are the chances this beautiful white flower is inside her home at the exact moment a tornado hit?
yet thats what happened with lethal effect.

if i die from a tornado i'll remember  Alexis Nicole Livingston, 19 just before i die.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Empty Bethany Becker, 19 Tess Smith, 15 Kelsey Brewster 13

Post by redpill Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:15 pm

Bethany Becker, 19

Bethany Becker, 19 of Corcoran, Minnesota, died after a ski accident at Coffee Mill Ski Area around 5.30pm on Saturday Jan 20, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 4875ae10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 4875ae11
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 4875ae12
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 4875db10

Bethany Becker, 19, of Corcoran, Minnesota, was skiing at Coffee Mill Ski Area
The teenager, who was a novice skiier, was finishing a run on an advanced slope
Police said after failing to make a turn toward the bottom, she crashed into a tree
Becker died while emergency crews were transporting her to a hospital
Authorities said Becker wasn't wearing a helmet during the accident, which occurred around 5.30pm on Saturday

A 19-year-old girl died following a skiing accident in Minnesota.

Authorities say Bethany Becker, of Corcoran, was finishing a run on an advanced ski slope when she hit a tree.

According to KTTC-TV, Becker, who was a novice skier, failed to make a turn toward the bottom of the slope when she crashed.

Becker was airlifted out of the ski resort before being transferred to an ambulance crew to transport her to Mayo Clinic-Saint Marys. The teenager died while en route to the hospital.

According to Wabasha Police Chief Joe Stark, the accident occurred around 5.30pm on Saturday at Coffee Mill Ski Area.

It is unclear exactly what trail Becker was on or how recently she had begun skiing, but the teenager had been trying her hand at a downhill run on one of the more advanced trails when the crash occurred.  

When Becker hit the tree, she was reportedly not wearing a helmet, according to KTTC-TV. Additionally, the sun had set at 5.01pm.

Coffee Mill Ski Area is a community-owned hill, and one of those involved in its operation said 'safety first' is the top priority but it's hard to control the people on the slopes, which are said to be the steepest runs south of Duluth, Minnesota.

Becker had graduated from high school last year and was a cross-country runner, reported the Star Tribune.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5298197/Minnesota-teen-girl-19-dies-skiing-tree.html#ixzz54wycsOlN

yet another white flower ski death by crashing into a tree

Tess Smith, 15,

Tess Smith, 15, was injured when she struck a pole in Breckenridge on Friday She was taken to the Children's Hospital in Aurora but later fell unconscious Doctors placed the teen on life support but the swelling in her brain escalated The teenager was pronounced dead on Sunday night. March 5, 2017 She was born on June 27, 2001 in Wichita, Kansas.

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 3e0ac510white female deaths 2 - Page 2 3e0ad210
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Lwmftq10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Tess_s10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Tess_s11
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Tess_s12

Kelsey Brewster 13

Kelsey Brewster, 13, dies after crash on Manitoba ski hill - Manitoba accident March 5, 2015 died taken off life support and died on Monday Mar 09, 2015

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Images12
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Kelsey10
white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Images13

other's i have previously mentioned

Alicyn  Mitcham  17 girl who died after hitting a tree at a Colorado ski resort was from Texas.  Wednesday after crashing into a tree at Winter Park Resort. The 17-year-old girl hit a tree on Forget-Me-Not, an intermediate trail in Parsenn Bowl, about 12:30 p.m.. Feb 15, 2017

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Z93

Delaney Grace O’Connell, 10
, passed away on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 Delane10

Catie Abeyta 20 died On Sunday, April 24, 2016 in a ski accident birth Oct. 17, 1995

white female deaths 2 - Page 2 12501710

so if i go skiing will i crash into a tree and die?

5.30pm on Saturday Jan 20, 2018 marks the precise date and time her soul leaves our world via skiing and crashing into a tree

there's a country singer with same name as her and kinda looks similar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next